Woman says catfishing suggar daddies online now is harder then B4

the_male_feminist

BANNED
Registered
even simp niccas aren' t as stupid as they use to be.

these hoes fucked themselves up when they started with the cashapp me to get to know me campaign
But these women.....what do they stand to lose if a guy she isnt interested in slides in her DM's and she says "cash app me money first"?

What does she have to lose? She could careless infact that is a method some women use to reject men they arent interested in.

Adam Knows

YouTube: Adam Knows
Platinum Member
CRAVeW00SvNiqtllTY6BjLCIhd7q47kPSK6wV1a5yohJJHhZiaH_M7WLWWkbhWVx.jpg
CRAVeW00SvNiqtllTY6BjGwpH7zky9fPb45A2x4btJ7RV5BN4T0HYlcQJCWH3FpE.jpg

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Investor

Lmaooo kinda smart

Dudes sending these chicks money deserve to get got. Part of the game........ Women cant get mad when dudes get them on the string thinking they somebody they not and give up the goodies.

Exactly, I can see sending money for “SERVICES RENDERED” but these dudes sending money just to get the conversation started, nah man they already lost

APOPHIS

Autodidact / Polymath
Platinum Member
Are there any websites that teaches you how to be a gigolo or link up with rich broads?
I feel like my pipe game could go for at least $500 per hour.

Come thru BGOL. :yes:

the_male_feminist

BANNED
Registered
most of the time it's too obvious though..

these hoes still catfishing with pics from blackplanet.com days
Right....
Dudes sending these chicks money deserve to get got. Part of the game........ Women cant get mad when dudes get them on the string thinking they somebody they not and give up the goodies.
They deserve it....but do the women deserve the money?

the_male_feminist

BANNED
Registered
The game allways changing.

Wonder have dudes caught onto that "buy my nudes for 2 for $50.00 on s.c"

Or the cash app me money back page hoes then I'll send you the address, then get there and she ask you to cash app her another payment for the room number.

I got these hoes on s.c that advertise selling pussy but you have to cash app them money first or apple pay. I allways thought it was a scam. But any way lately they havent been advertising lately. Only really one of them and she dont even advertise that often. I allways assumed maybe the money scam slower up for them.

p5ych3

Curry Is My God
BGOL Patreon Investor
You got guys using ehworing tactics on these simps too. The game done changed.

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Investor
Or the cash app me money back page hoes then I'll send you the address, then get there and she ask you to cash app her another payment for the room number.

This seems dangerous, dude pays, gets to the address and then she talking about pay more for the room number! some dude is gonna feel played and get upset and when he gets to the room hoes gonna end up choked out....smh

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
What do you take for your herpes:sick:

I know your mother has sucked thousands of dicks and passed her bumpy dic k disease for decades, I'm fortunate on not using that diseased slut that you call mothers mouth... I feel sad that your dad was given the gift that keeps on giving and took his frustrations out on you in a very gay way... Heard you have to wear a diaper for the rest of your life from what your father did...made you feel like a woman in the worst way and why you accepted your feminine side and why you call yourself the male feminist... Unfortunately cant prescribe any good herb for you to be relieved of your anal herpe pain but I can say if you put a loaded gun to your head and pull the trigger you will no longer need valtrex... That was some free info

DarkMatter-X

Rising Star
Registered
There was an article where a guy stole thousands from his family, killed them when they confronted him and sent it to a cash app chick. Turned out it was a man who catfished him with a womans pics that he stole from another site.