Woman celebrating birthday died in Dominican Republic after son begged her to stay home.

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
She's obviously joking.
Oh...:blush:
image.png

regulus

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
My DR peeps are VERY concerned with all this.

Very.

But interestingly the initial rumor was that this women might have been in a sexual situation that was a lityle too much for her...

And the reason the son did not want her to go was because the family was aware thats what she was going for.

Call me naive i had no idea women were going there for that.

I thought it was men going to brothels

The women go to Cabarete.

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor

Very.

But interestingly the initial rumor was that this women might have been in a sexual situation that was a lityle too much for her...

And the reason the son did not want her to go was because the family was aware thats what she was going for.

You must of never been, lol.
Madd Europeans, chicks, walking around all day with Dominican dudes on their arms or hand in hand. Fat, skinny, young, old, no difference. You see them alone or sometimes with a girlfriend on double dates. They go down for dick, just like dudes there for pussy.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Very.

didn't Eddie Murphy tell you about "dexter" 3 decades ago

reason why raw was the truth...3 decades old and s hit still has truth to this day

alexw

Unapologetically Afrikan!
Platinum Member

Very.

You debated me about what people look like on the island and you've never been? #facepalm

Database Error

You're right dawg
OG Investor
I'm heading that way on the 26th but in the rural areas tho. And I dont toot up blow like this lady obviously did lol.

55th View

Rising Star
Registered

A couple dying of natural causes on the same day? They must think people are insane. I can't imagine what those families are going through, having someone address the death of their loved ones in this manner. :smh:

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Vuko
yesterday

I don't buy it! Holmes and Day, with a difference in ages of 14 years died of natural causes in the same room at the same time? You are telling me that death by respiratory failure and pulmonary edema is a natural cause? What really caused them to have respiratory failure and pulmonary edema? That is the real question which no one has answered.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
R

yesterday
A couple aged 63 and 49 are found dead in their hotel room anywhere in the USA would be investigated as a double homicide. The coroner would do a full body fluid spectrum work-u to see what was in their bodies. For both deaths to be determined to be "natural causes" is very astronomical if not impossible. If nothing was in the bodies then the room would have been gone over for any toxic substances, solid, liquid or gaseous. I could see a carbon monoxide leak in the heating system as a cause but then that would be death by carbon monoxide poisoning. All along I have suspected illegal distilled spirits being sold to the resorts trying to make a better profit. The illegal alcohol was poisoned by being distilled improperly and/or with poisonous additives. Illegal alcohol was found in Mexican resorts prior to the deaths in the island and afterward an illegal distiller was busted for making poison alcohol. This "press release" I a political cover-up due to the Dominican Republic pleading with US officials to not ruin their economy by telling the truth. If the story came out that the resorts were buying illegal liquor to save some money and improve their profits it would show that the resorts, or at least some of their employees, were willing to be corrupt and risk the lives of the tourists. This announcement is to help the tourist economy in the DR. I wouldn't go there for I don't want the FBI to come out with a press release that my family of four passed away all at the same time in the same hotel of natural causes. For money, people will take the chance that you may or my not die, then cover it up so they can continue to make money.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
CD
yesterday
The FBI investigators enjoyed a free vacation in the Dominican Republic. After weeks of thoroughly investigating the factual evidence on the tropical beaches, the team was able to conclude the following: Apparently, something happened to somebody. Case closed.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Liza
yesterday
Respiratory failure? Pulmonary edema? Better figure out what poison results in these issues. It is not natural.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
They was probably gay stalking me internationally and got ran off.

The FBI is saying the died of natural causes.

jagu

Rising Star
Platinum Member
First class ticket to the DR was only $575 last week but I chose to go to Cancun instead for $660. Lol.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Shiiit. I hope all this drives the prices down. Cacs stay out.

Prices are always down if the chick likes you..

I had this cute lil honey pull up...
.and told me with the cutest accent

Erebody 3000 pesos

Ju 1000 pesos....

Its always a discount if they find you interesting..

Stank nasty corny ass muthafuckas always gonna pay top price....

Theres levels to all this shit bruh

alexw

Unapologetically Afrikan!
Platinum Member
Prices are always down if the chick likes you..

I had this cute lil honey pull up...
.and told me with the cutest accent

Erebody 3000 pesos

Ju 1000 pesos....

Its always a discount if they find you interesting..

Stank nasty corny ass muthafuckas always gonna pay top price....

Theres levels to all this shit bruh
Man I wasnt talking about paying for no pussy. There is no need in the DR. I'm talking about flights, Airbnb's, etc.

bgque12

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don't know how to embed but this is all you need to know about what's going on in the DR!