Woman calls police on Black UPS delivery man (in full uniform) for "looking suspicious"

Comments

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Some of yall cats ......
He doesn't owe that bitch anything...
I just don't know how ya'll look at yourselves in the mirror.
You damn fool...

I'm talking about him getting fired for cursing at that bitch on camera... .You stupid fuck.
Just like a person running after a criminal if they steal something, they usually get fired for engaging with the criminal.

jasonblacc

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Word. I don’t like this trend too much.

I get that many times recording these peckerwoods is necessary, but not EVERY interaction is worthy of attention (sympathy “likes”).

This brotha had a job to accomplish and she isn’t part of it.

He waiting for that Tariq Nasheed retweet, and just because you got a UPS uniform don’t mean you doing legal shit.

kirkout

DCPG
BGOL Investor
So it seems my man is the “helper” helping that white guy out on his route. UPS drivers usually hire helpers doing the holiday season to help out on the route. The white dude was probably delivering a package while my man was getting the other packages together for that stop. Racist white lady runs up and starts questioning my man. He is flabbergasted because he is the helper and I am sure he really doesn’t want to make any waves because he doesn’t have his own route yet. This is all messed up.

Famous1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You damn fool...

I'm talking about him getting fired for cursing at that bitch on camera... .You stupid fuck.
Just like a person running after a criminal if they steal something, they usually get fired for engaging with the criminal.
She was harassing him. He was well within his rights. So you think UPS company policy is " let random people walk up to you and harass you while you're working " ? GTFOH... like I said.. the union ain't going for that shit and neither is the company. Bet if chick was black your first thought would have been something else.

TooTrilla

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Ive always thought this would happen to me because my job requires that I be all up in these white folks yards. Oh please believe they look at me trying to figure out what Im on. But as soon as they see what Im wearing or the company name on my clothing, they seem relieved. White folks always think we are up to something. I hope my grandkids or their kids don't have to live like this.

Drayonis

Thedogyears.com
BGOL Investor
See when you're wearing a uniform you represent that company. An how you conduct yourself will determine how the company responds to the incident. Here's where it gets fucked up. UPS will be looking to protect their image first. You are pretty much an afterthought. He should've requested a supervisor to his location. That video is damning.
Yup. He'll be fired for cursing no doubt.

robinsee

Rising Star
Registered
This is a very powerful lesson I learned several years ago.

discovered by accident, but I live by this shit now. They like to say slick shit or whatever, I just ignore. Sometimes they will say; "I SAID XXXXXXX"

I still just ignore and go about my business. Don't stop for them, don't look at them just pretend they aren't there. I have my theories on why this

works psychologically, but I just know it does. I have these cacs steam pressed, shouting "HEY! I'M TALKING TO YOU!", red as boiled lobster. I

just go on about my biz without acknowledging them. They die inside behind that shit. If I were dude, I would have simply ignored her until my

guy showed up. She would have been hotter than fish grease by then- plus, as an advantage to ignoring these folks,

if you ever have to recount the story to higher authority, as I have (say a boss or cops or a judge) you get to just say; "I never said anything to that

person. So they look even more stupid.

I had a "situation" a few years ago, and employed this technique- and dude was so furious, he contacted my company. was going on and on to my

manager about how rude I was. I was not present ,but manager told me the story afterwards. He had already asked me about what had happened

and I told him that I did not speak to or interact with that person. So my manager asked the guy "what did he do or say to

you?" dude just kept saying I was rude. Boss had to ask what SPECIFICALLY I did and said because he had to put it in the disciplinary report.

he said the Cac was happy I was being disciplined but his face washed when he finally understood...

So, what did he say? Did he say something rude to you? " he said nothing, but..."

ok, what did he do? did he DO something rude to you? " well no, but..."

I mean, did he give you a dirty look? anything? "well no, but...."

ok, we're done here.... :roflmao2:
too many within our culture dont understand patience enough to employ this tactic

im with you, ignoring them as if they dont exist does something to them

then as an extra bonus if it ever does come to paperwork there is absolutely nothing to report but their belligerence

im a advocate for letting people talk when you are in the right
let them dig that hole deeper and deeper

gene cisco

Thulsa-master of noids.
Super Moderator
You damn fool...

Man, he just didn't handle that shit right. When you record, the whole fucking point is to take the highest road possible. Why even engage the creature? Ignore it and do the job.

Companies petty about this shit. :smh:

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man, he just didn't handle that shit right. When you record, the whole fucking point is to take the highest road possible. Why even engage the creature? Ignore it and do the job.

Companies petty about this shit. :smh:
Exactly!!! CAC women play the victim better than any other creature out there, even when they are in the wrong. Trust me, I have learned the hard way on a job situation that involved one of these dumb cunts.

55th View

Rising Star
Registered
He'll be reprimanded for the langue, but doubt he's fired (that would be a PR nightmare for UPS).

That stated, he handled it poorly, by not briefly recording for proof, and then ignoring her, continuing his route.

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
Ignoring white people burns them up on the inside.

You revoke some of their privilege when you do that.

They're used to dishing out commands, it's in their dna. We have to change that through future generations by encoding some new shit in THEIR dna, ya dig?

Cannibal

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This is why I walk pass they ass no eye contact, no words, these people are dangerous. Pure evil, wolf in white woman's clothing.

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamTots #TeamQuaid
Super Moderator
Yup. He'll be fired for cursing no doubt.
I don't consider cussing in usage to be cussing someone out. He didn't call her outside her name or become abusive, he was basically using curse words as adjectives and noun replacements. The worse he said about her was that she was on drugs/smoking something.

Drayonis

Thedogyears.com
BGOL Investor
I don't consider cussing in usage to be cussing someone out. He didn't call her outside her name or become abusive, he was basically using curse words as adjectives and noun replacements. The worse he said about her was that she was on drugs/smoking something.
I don't believe he cursed her out. But corporations and HR are usually never on the employee's side. So I'd expect them to fire him just for the altercation.