Woman calls police on Black UPS delivery man (in full uniform) for "looking suspicious"

Comments

4 Dimensional

Resident Meteorologist
BGOL Investor
Word. Nigga was loving it cause he gets to go viral.
Word. I don’t like this trend too much.

I get that many times recording these peckerwoods is necessary, but not EVERY interaction is worthy of attention (sympathy “likes”).

This brotha had a job to accomplish and she isn’t part of it.

Last edited:

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Makes no sense to me to acknowledge them.
If a white person starts talking bullshit to you then tell them shut up and keep doing whatever you're doing

They don't get to question you about anything. They are not an authority
I wont even say shut up, what cacs hate the worst is when you act like they dont exist..

that shit chews them up inside.. when you engage they feed off that shit..

I never feed the beast let em starve like they were supposed to back in their cave days..

Mo-Better

The R&B Master
BGOL Investor
Word. I don’t like this trend too much.

I get that many times recording these perckwoods is necessary, but not EVERY interaction is worthy of attention (sympathy “likes”).

This brotha had a job to accomplish and she isn’t part of it.
He ain't seen crazy yet. Don't be surprised if he gets fired for cussing at that woman. UPS is going to frown on his response.

vertigo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I wont even say shut up, what cacs hate the worst is when you act like they dont exist..

that shit chews them up inside.. when you engage they feed off that shit..

I never feed the beast let em starve like they were supposed to back in their cave days..

This is a very powerful lesson I learned several years ago.

discovered by accident, but I live by this shit now. They like to say slick shit or whatever, I just ignore. Sometimes they will say; "I SAID XXXXXXX"

I still just ignore and go about my business. Don't stop for them, don't look at them just pretend they aren't there. I have my theories on why this

works psychologically, but I just know it does. I have these cacs steam pressed, shouting "HEY! I'M TALKING TO YOU!", red as boiled lobster. I

just go on about my biz without acknowledging them. They die inside behind that shit. If I were dude, I would have simply ignored her until my

guy showed up. She would have been hotter than fish grease by then- plus, as an advantage to ignoring these folks,

if you ever have to recount the story to higher authority, as I have (say a boss or cops or a judge) you get to just say; "I never said anything to that

person. So they look even more stupid.

I had a "situation" a few years ago, and employed this technique- and dude was so furious, he contacted my company. was going on and on to my

manager about how rude I was. I was not present ,but manager told me the story afterwards. He had already asked me about what had happened

and I told him that I did not speak to or interact with that person. So my manager asked the guy "what did he do or say to

you?" dude just kept saying I was rude. Boss had to ask what SPECIFICALLY I did and said because he had to put it in the disciplinary report.

he said the Cac was happy I was being disciplined but his face washed when he finally understood...

So, what did he say? Did he say something rude to you? " he said nothing, but..."

ok, what did he do? did he DO something rude to you? " well no, but..."

I mean, did he give you a dirty look? anything? "well no, but...."

ok, we're done here.... :roflmao2:

Last edited:

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor
I really wonder why Black people give these white people the time of day. I've had white people try to question me and I either ignore them outright or tell them to fuck off.

I guess it's cause people now need to film shit but me......fuck all that.

Mo-Better

The R&B Master
BGOL Investor
Bro, I was thinking the same thing as I watched this. Especially once he showed the UPS insignia on his uniform. Dude should have kept it 1st person view, and would have been good money.
See when you're wearing a uniform you represent that company. An how you conduct yourself will determine how the company responds to the incident. Here's where it gets fucked up. UPS will be looking to protect their image first. You are pretty much an afterthought. He should've requested a supervisor to his location. That video is damning.

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
BGOL Gold Member
union ain't goin........ he'll be fine.
I know a bunch of UPs drivers.... Contractually , they are not obligated to take abuse from customers.
The question is whether he's a driver himself or a Seasonal assistant for the holidays?

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This is a very powerful lesson I learned several years ago.

discovered by accident, but I live by this shit now. They like to say slick shit or whatever, I just ignore. Sometimes they will say; "I SAID XXXXXXX"

I still just ignore and go about my business. Don't stop for them, don't look at them just pretend they aren't there. I have my theories on why this

works psychologically, but I just know it does. I have these cacs steam pressed, shouting "HEY! I'M TALKING TO YOU!", red as boiled lobster. I

just go on about my biz without acknowledging them. They die inside behind that shit

then, if you ever have to recount the story to higher authority, as I have (say a boss or cops or a judge) you just say; "I never said anything to that

person. will there be anything else?"
I can be an extremely pompous muthafucka.. you should see them lose their minds if they catch you

puttin your nose up on them.. like as if you are on my level type shit..

holleeee shit they get pissed.. it would be hilarious if I gave a fuck..

lol