WIFE RUINS Her Marriage In 5 SECONDS After Denying Her Husband Access To Her Phone

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
if its real you can tell they had this convo before, but at least they respect each

other enough not to go through each other shit, although knowing chicks the way I do,

she definitely been through his phone and probably memorizes his password

chicks are waaaaaaaaay more organized in their cheating game then dudes!!!

they will be suckin dick holding full convos with their man on the other line...

lol

Pack Rat

Imperturbable
BGOL Investor
I was discussing this at work with a coworker who believed his wife was having an extramarital affair.
I instructed him to wait until she finished texting before going to retrieve her phone when she set it down.
If she is battling you to get it back, she is cheating.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
giphy.gif

Princenubian

Rising Star
Registered
Her excuse:

"We're 40 years old"

:roflmao: :lol:

Shes absolutely right.

I’ve never fuqqued a 40 year old married chic.

side-eye-baby-stare.gif

FYI probably having mad inappropriate conversations w guys/girlfriends or hubby bashing.

‘Hope she not completely for the skreets.

‘Further proof women can’t be satisfied. My man going thru it right now w his ungrateful wife. Can’t win

Carry on

husband73

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Chic could be fucking or.. definitely got nudes bustin it Wiiiiide open and sending it to at least 3 niggas
..Ex, Co-worker, or a young nigga( since she repeatedly says she’s 40)

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
What’s sad is these individuals used click bait and posted caught cheating when there wasnt 100 percent proof. Bunch of reasons she might not want him to see her text that necessarily wasn’t about cheating

Knuckles666

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She keeping hubby unenthusiastically satisfied but shes eating her side dudes ass, taking facials and eating pussy. Hubby could leave or become a CUCK!