Why Donald Trump Will Likely Win A Second Term As President

ballscout1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
@gene cisco and @ballscout1 in here talking about how important the midterms are NOW. People won’t admit...

Like you two won’t admit voting Jill Stein and not voting in 2016 was a mistake. Person after person told you two the importance of protecting Obama’s legacy and building on it. Warned you two about Trump and the Supreme Court. Warned you two about republicans controlling everything and what they would do to protect that power. Shit like this..

You two have learned nothing like most people and the reason republicans keep control of congress and Trump is re-elected.

Ballscout keeps pretending people can’t vote locally and nationally to make a difference to deflect his Jill Stein vote.

Gene Cisco still shitting on democrats every chance he gets and thinks that helps people wanting to vote for them. I’m not even sure that’s it. He might be a tricky republican doing Jedi mind tricks on people.

Let me say it again as I did leading up to 2016. We allowed republicans to achieve their ultimate goal and now it’s too late. Short of a civil war they aren’t giving up power by any means necessary.

58519ca9120000c40beef4eb.jpeg

you children are embarrassed by you.

I voted for Dick Gregory .... and stop being a dumbass because the race where I live wasn't close so my protest vote meant nothing to the outcome and hopefully it was noticed by the DNC and they never again force a piece of shit candidate

I live in Cook County Illinois, I didn't waste my time voting for Hillary Clinton and won't vote for Chelsea if she runs.

I voted every other race and I also voted Kim Foxx who just got a conviction of a police for murder. The first time in 50 years

durham

Rising Star
Platinum Member

I voted for Dick Gregory .... and stop being a dumbass because the race where I live wasn't close so my protest vote meant nothing to the outcome and hopefully it was noticed by the DNC and they never again force a piece of shit candidate

I live in Cook County Illinois, I didn't waste my time voting for Hillary Clinton and won't vote for Chelsea if she runs.

I voted every other race and I also voted Kim Foxx who just got a conviction of a police for murder. The first time in 50 years

man 2016 wasn't the time to fuck around with voting on principle man, no matter the State. I hated Clinton but I voted for that trifling as bitch. If Chelsea runs against Trump Jr, you sure ass hell better believe I will piss on my ballot again and vote for a 3rd Clinton (as should you).

hardawayz16

Rising Star
Registered
Let me say it again as I did leading up to 2016. We allowed republicans to achieve their ultimate goal and now it’s too late. Short of a civil war they aren’t giving up power by any means necessary.

Bruh real talk

You really need to turn off CNN for a few days.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
@gene cisco and @ballscout1 in here talking about how important the midterms are NOW. People won’t admit...

Like you two won’t admit voting Jill Stein and not voting in 2016 was a mistake. Person after person told you two the importance of protecting Obama’s legacy and building on it. Warned you two about Trump and the Supreme Court. Warned you two about republicans controlling everything and what they would do to protect that power. Shit like this..

You two have learned nothing like most people and the reason republicans keep control of congress and Trump is re-elected.

Ballscout keeps pretending people can’t vote locally and nationally to make a difference to deflect his Jill Stein vote.

Gene Cisco still shitting on democrats every chance he gets and thinks that helps people wanting to vote for them. I’m not even sure that’s it. He might be a tricky republican doing Jedi mind tricks on people.

58519ca9120000c40beef4eb.jpeg

Wrong. I'm sick of democrats doing the same dumb fucking shit and then pointing to boogeymen and other excuses when they lose. I'm sick of people making excuses for these weak ass democrats who fold and bend over every chance they get. :smh: Party of weak bitches. Party of :D "my bad!" From the prison industrial complex, to moving jobs overseas, to the failed wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, it always :D "Ooops!"

All I'm doing is asking for people to DEMAND something for their fucking votes and to hold these fraudulent fucks accountable. Don't vote these fucks in and then let them get away with the bullshit they have been doing for years. That's locally and nationally.

Had democrat voters held Hillary accountable for her fuckery, there is no Trump 2016. Why on earth is someone who advocated for two failed wars allowed anywhere near the white house? Iraq is arguably one of the biggest blunders ever, and she helped it. She's as complicit as Bush and democrat voters didn't crucify her for it. Piece of shit voted for the patriot act twice. Pathetic. American voters ain't shit.

Now the bitch back from the dead about to haunt the party out of some votes in November. :smh:

Drayonis

Thedogyears.com
BGOL Investor

Thanks for your vote for Trump.

Maweriman

Potential Star
BGOL Investor
Too many variables can happen between now and Nov 2020 to drastically sway the electorate away from T-Rump. Mueller's discoveries could be a game changer or a very yuuggee scandal that he can't lie his way out of. In addition -- T-Rump lost the popular vote by nearly 3 million votes. Don't bet the farm on T-Rump winning in 2020! One may be landless and homeless.

ballscout1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Thanks for your vote for Trump.

I would expect a dumb comment like that from somebody as uninformed as Watcher..

3 states he had no chance of winning are NY, Cali, and Illinois.....

and obviously, the protests have worked to some degree.

Your beloved DNC has done away with those corrupt superdelegates.

ballscout1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
man 2016 wasn't the time to fuck around with voting on principle man, no matter the State. I hated Clinton but I voted for that trifling as bitch. If Chelsea runs against Trump Jr, you sure ass hell better believe I will piss on my ballot again and vote for a 3rd Clinton (as should you).

You did know how the electoral college worked before that election right? And since there is little chance that it is ever going away it was safe for me to act on my principals

I live in a Blue state....If Chelsea ran I would vote so that if she won she would have a congress to work with. Anything else would depend on her.

michigantoga

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You mean you won't rally around Joe Biden, or Elizabeth Warren? The dedicated foot soldiers who backed off in 2016 so that Heir Hillary could have her turn?

Who said either one of them will run? Each hasn't said yes...

Biden just said at this point he's not running the other day...

Warren already said no & many don't want her to run!

Speculation gets us nowhere.

zuluking

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
if the democrates win the houses , they dont have strong spine to stand up to him , so more likely he will still get his way second term

ballscout1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
if the democrates win the houses , they dont have strong spine to stand up to him , so more likely he will still get his way second term

Hopefully that ain't true and the new younger progressives will have the spine to spare and can move the party back to the left and the spineless will follow them..

but ultimately it is up to the voters to stay on their asses and hold them accountable.

be loud and be active and not just sit back thinking their job is done because they voted

zuluking

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Hopefully that ain't true and the new younger progressives will have the spine to spare and can move the party back to the left and the spineless will follow them..

but ultimately it is up to the voters to stay on their asses and hold them accountable.

be loud and be active and not just sit back thinking their job is done because they voted
i hear you but these no code of conduct among the democrates , they will say what the people want to hear to get in power but have no vision or back bone to make sure they agenda succeed, best thing they usually do is fix republican mistakes ,whereas the republican undo democrate policy , pass new policy that furthers their agenda . i hope democrates win and have a ruthless leader like Mitch McConnell to push their agenda

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
So why are you posting about Trump winning a 2nd term if it’s irrelevant? I assumed you were posting it because you are excited he will win re-election....

Dude be typing just cause he got fingers. He use to go in on Obama too. I've yet to see him go as hard on Trump.

chitownsfinest

Rising Star
Platinum Member
It's called making change from the inside. OK...say if Hillary would have won. You know she would have appointment Bernie to a position where he could have made a difference.

Ya'll little niggas need to grow the fuck up. Life isn't "all or nothing". Ya'll the same idiots who feel that you deserve and Instagram thot or nothing. Thats why your ass is by yourself.

This is too fucking important. VOTE!!!

ballscout1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Dude be typing just cause he got fingers. He use to go in on Obama too. I've yet to see him go as hard on Trump.

another dumbass, who would have thought it.

I also go in on my own children and you won't hear me talking about somebody else.

but i get how you stupid mofokrs roll....those you expect things from you don't say shit to or about but those who you don't expect shit from you talk about ..

makes sense :rolleyes2:

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
another dumbass, who would have thought it.

I also go in on my own children and you won't hear me talking about somebody else.

but i get how you stupid mofokrs roll....those you expect things from you don't say shit to or about but those who you don't expect shit from you talk about ..

makes sense :rolleyes2:

Fuck you and your retarded reply. None of that shit makes sense.

michigantoga

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The Dems that are in there need to go....

They can't even stand up to lies the Repubs spread now...

I hope to get some new fresh & young folks in there...

Some that got a little nigga in them!

Like Lavell Crawford said: Donald Trump do REAL NIGGA shit!

Last edited:

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor

Problem with these newer progressives is some of their shit is just too weird for most Americans.

Obama won because of his charisma and he didn't say any weird shit. I don't know if 2008 Obama would survive with some of the extremist left nuts running around today. They'd probably crash his rallies.

It's called making change from the inside. OK...say if Hillary would have won. You know she would have appointment Bernie to a position where he could have made a difference.

Ya'll little niggas need to grow the fuck up. Life isn't "all or nothing". Ya'll the same idiots who feel that you deserve and Instagram thot or nothing. Thats why your ass is by yourself.

This is too fucking important. VOTE!!!

All this change from the inside and checkers talk hasn't got people shit in years. Sure, white politicians benefit. Fuckups like Hillary can stay in power because they are shuffled around to make supposed changes while being setup for the next presidential run.

chitownsfinest

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Problem with these newer progressives is some of their shit is just too weird for most Americans.

Obama won because of his charisma and he didn't say any weird shit. I don't know if 2008 Obama would survive with some of the extremist left nuts running around today. They'd probably crash his rallies.

All this change from the inside and checkers talk hasn't got people shit in years. Sure, white politicians benefit. Fuckups like Hillary can stay in power because they are shuffled around to make supposed changes while being setup for the next presidential run.
Speak for yourself bruh...I benefited.

forcesteeler

Rising Star
Registered

Yeah that is true especially with all this lgbt shit about gender identity and bathroom laws.

I remember they ask a democrat women in Ohio about why she voted for trump. She said the Democratic Party was arguing about bathroom rights when all we cared about was jobs. Most of there jobs were shipped overseas. Trump was talking about issues.

CoTtOnMoUf

DUMBED DOWN TO BLEND IN
BGOL Legend
Get the fuck outta here.

AmeriKKKa is stupid as fuck but we aren't

that stupid. Trump has his racist base and a

few other stupid people but the vast majority

of people here is not going to vote for another

term of this madness and embarrassment.

I will make a 20 dollar bet with the OP that

the orange one isn't president for another term.

Bet? :dunno:

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
Whole lots of "we's" and "us's" being thrown around here.
I nor my people are really a part of this country. Fuck I look like voting for something my people don't enjoy the spoils of.

Like I said before, it's well known that the turnouts were lower last election. And their response to "win" back our votes is all you need to know about the so called Democrat party.

Smh @Watcher scared because liberal whites may lose some rights and get treated like Black people "if we don't ride the blue wave"
Sickening

ballscout1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Funny I don't think it's weird..

Not when 50% of the budget is spent on military..

Free public colleges and Medicare for all makes sense to me....whatever increase in taxes is balanced by a savings from loans,grants and premiums and deductibles..

Spending on jobs and green energy ..the more people working the more people spending. .

Ending the war on drugs and injustice system reform..

Common sense gun laws

Income inequality, ending subsidies and taxes that require those 1% to pay...

Not saying it will pass but it's not weird..

And the reason it won't pass is people who focus on their biases....what bathroom a mofokr piss in is far from the priority that should be focused on

Watcher

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Whole lots of "we's" and "us's" being thrown around here.
I nor my people are really a part of this country. Fuck I look like voting for something my people don't enjoy the spoils of.

Like I said before, it's well known that the turnouts were lower last election. And their response to "win" back our votes is all you need to know about the so called Democrat party.

Smh @Watcher scared because liberal whites may lose some rights and get treated like Black people "if we don't ride the blue wave"
Sickening
What are you rambling about now.

I’ve repeatly stated there will be no blue wave. Shit was over after 2016.

The ego on some of you. Just can’t admit you fucked up.

Watcher

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I'll sleep well tonight knowing my life has gotten better since 2016

(due to my personal actions, not resting hopes on politicians to save me and my family)
Ignorant statement.

I’ve bought a house and double my income since Trump being elected....so what.

Republican politicians are dooming your family line fool. Short term and long term.

Some of you are just plain stupid. Thinking your family will be ok with white supremist running the country, appointing judges, making decision on our futures.

Chilling study warns of the 'profound implications' of rising temperatures as it finds catastrophic insect loss in Puerto Rico rainforest following 2C rise
  • Researchers studied temperatures in the tropical forests of Puerto Rico
  • They have have climbed two degrees Celsius since the mid-1970s
  • Study found the biomass of insects has declined by as much as 60-fold

Huge numbers of bugs have been lost in a pristine national forest in Puerto Rico, along with the forest's insect-eating animals, a shocking new study revealing the global crisis in insect numbers has found.

The finding supports the recent United Nations Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change warnings of severe environmental threats given a 2.0 degree Celsius elevation in global temperature.

While temperatures in the tropical forests of northeastern Puerto Rico have climbed two degrees Celsius since the mid-1970s, the biomass of arthropods - invertebrate animals such as insects, millipedes, and sowbugs - has declined by as much as 60-fold, according to the new findings published in the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/science...d-implications-finds-massive-insect-loss.html

Trump administration could use military bases to export coal, gas
The Trump administration is considering using military bases to accommodate export facilities for coal or natural gas, Interior Secretary Ryan Zinke has told The Associated Press.

Zinke said the strategy is being considered as a way to thwart opposition by California, Oregon and Washington leaders to allowing export terminals in their states to sell coal or gas to Asia.

“I respect the state of Washington and Oregon and California,” Zinke told AP. “But also, it’s in our interest for national security and our allies to make sure that they have access to affordable energy commodities.”

Zinke said that may involve using “some of our naval facilities, some of our federal facilities on the West Coast.”

In his AP interview, Zinke only mentioned one possible facility for natural gas exports: the Adak Naval Air Facility in Alaska’s Aleutian Islands, which closed in 1997.

Exports are a key piece of President Trump’s agenda for “energy dominance,” which includes the United States becoming a world power in energy markets.

Gas exports have grown dramatically in recent years along with the large increase in production, though only two large-scale export facilities are currently operating, and neither is on the West Coast. Coal exports have held relatively steady in recent years as domestic demand for the fuel has dropped.

It is not the only move the administration is reportedly making to use the military to help its energy agenda. They are also working on a plan to keep uneconomical coal and nuclear power plants open, citing national security as the justification.

Interior spokeswoman Faith Vander Voort said Zinke is trying to keep options open for ways to boost exports.

Last edited:

Watcher

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I'll sleep well tonight knowing my life has gotten better since 2016

(due to my personal actions, not resting hopes on politicians to save me and my family)

Explain to us how you are protecting yourself and your family line from this...

Trump races against clock to roll back major Obama-era environment rules
The administration’s lengthy slate of rollbacks will slow progress on reducing air pollution and greenhouse gases that warm the planet, health experts say

Donald Trump’s administration is racing against the clock to rescind or rewrite every major pro-environment policy enduring from Barack Obama’s presidency – but the government will probably not be able to usher those changes through the courts before the next presidential election.

Green-minded states and advocates cannot sue until regulations are final, and it could take years for the courts to rule. In the interim, the lengthy slate of rollbacks will slow progress on reducing air pollution and greenhouse gases that warm the planet, health experts say.

Bruce Buckheit, who worked in the Environmental Protection Agency’s enforcement division under both Democratic and Republican presidents, said the first year of the Trump presidency was “a bunch of press releases”, but “now we’re getting to the point where they’re actually doing things”.

“The timetable that they’re rushing toward is to try to get these things done in time so that the judicial review process is done before the end of the Trump term,” Buckheit said.
https://www.theguardian.com/environ...oll-back-major-obama-era-environment-policies

How climate change will affect your health

(CNN)A new report from the UN Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change warns of dire consequences if governments don't make "rapid, far-reaching, and unprecedented changes in all aspects of society" to stem global warming. But the planet isn't the only thing at risk as temperatures rise; your health might be in danger, too.

Here are six ways that climate change might affect you, whether it's insect-borne disease or Type 2 diabetes.
An increase in disease-carrying mosquitoes and ticks

Hot and humid climates provide a perfect breeding ground for critters, and experts say that a warming world might put us at greater risk for vector-borne diseases, which are those transmitted by ticks, mosquitoes or other organisms.

Tick- and mosquito-borne diseases more than triple, since 2004, in the US

In a 2017 report, the Medical Society Consortium on Climate and Health warned that "mosquitoes that carry diseases like West Nile virus and dengue fever thrive in conditions that are becoming more common, and there is concern that malaria could reemerge in the United States."
Environmental changes affect not just the distribution of insects like mosquitoes but also how quickly viruses replicate within them and how long the bugs live. All of that might have contributed to recent Zika virus outbreaks, according to the CDC.
More than 2,400 pregnant women in the United States have tested positive for Zika since 2015, and the United States has seen a rise in Lyme disease, Rocky Mountain spotted fever and other vector-borne diseases. Only 27,388 such cases were reported in 2004, but that number jumped to 96,075 in 2016, according to a CDC report.
https://www.cnn.com/2018/10/12/health/climate-change-health-effects/index.html

https://www.independent.co.uk/envir...ather-stress-depression-us-ipcc-a8583601.html