Why do some cats join gyms and do shit like this?

Darkness's

" Jackie Reinhart is a lady.."
Registered
Maybe hes building uperbody strength or some shit. Its. Like full body calisgenics or isometrics. Static strengthening. Why do niggas all ways have to be somebody's judge jury and executioner? Why can't ysll9let people breathe.

Darkness's

" Jackie Reinhart is a lady.."
Registered
What if he's auditioning for a job as stunt double in the mcu? What if he's auditioning for the role of miles Morales?

TimRock

Don't let me be misunderstood
BGOL Investor
is that you?

Maybe hes building uperbody strength or some shit. Its. Like full body calisgenics or isometrics. Static strengthening. Why do niggas all ways have to be somebody's judge jury and executioner? Why can't ysll9let people breathe.
What if he's auditioning for a job as stunt double in the mcu? What if he's auditioning for the role of miles Morales?

CoTtOnMoUf

DUMBED DOWN TO BLEND IN
BGOL Legend

ftp

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Investor
Must be planet fitness. The gym I'm with would put his ass out and cancel his membership.

samething I was about to say, dude fall on his head and first thing he do is try and sue

Never comprehend trying to holla at people in the gym. I'm short on time so I go in pump iron and dipp

I’ve did the sneaky look/watch plenty of times but just look and keep working out