Why Disney World Is So Expensive | So Expensive

BlackGoku

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I know everyone on BGOL is a baller and has no problem with these prices...but this is pretty steep for me...I do believe that you can plan and go during "off weeks" to get the most bank for your buck...but it can be really hard on a family of 4 even doing that much..

trstar

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I know everyone on BGOL is a baller and has no problem with these prices...but this is pretty steep for me...I do believe that you can plan and go during "off weeks" to get the most bank for your buck...but it can be really hard on a family of 4 even doing that much..
It’s a bitch.
It’s hard to cheapen it up.

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
Ridiculous with the pricing.

Who the fuck has the money for that shit?

I want to take my 2 Sons, but at that pricing, it’s out of my range.

I thought of taking them out of school during the off peak time at a cheaper rate.

BlackGoku

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Ridiculous with the pricing.

Who the fuck has the money for that shit?

I want to take my 2 Sons, but at that pricing, it’s out of my range.

I thought of taking them out of school during the off peak time at a cheaper rate.

This is what I'm thinking about doing..

Pimpslap407

Rising Star
Registered
Crazy expensive! But here’s a side note. I went last year got a hook up by just doing timeshare tour of the hotel and I got 4 free tix. Anyways I’m shocked nobody talks about this but if you want to get into the park it requires your finger prints! According to them they say it prevent ticket theft :angry::angry:

Pimpslap407

Rising Star
Registered

BigDaddyBuk

still not dizzy.
Platinum Member
family of 5...weve been 3 times in 3 years.

it was around 2k the last time for 3 days access with park hopper, meaning you can go to each park each day.

BlkStrength

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Look at off site condo or house resorts. Saved a ton, alot more room and was only about a 10 min drive away from the parks.

bdquest9

To teach the truth to the young black youth
BGOL Investor
Anything with the Disney brand or name on it bring nostalgia to people and they spend any amount on it. I know people who make a great side hustle going to estate sales buying Disney stuff refurbishing them and flipping them.

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
Thinking of renting a 5th wheel for us.

Stupid to pay all that money for a hotel that you only gonna be in during the evening to sleep.