who wants in on the coupon game? 1/31/2022 shitload of coupons also coupons for walmart

deewoo

Star
Registered
Just got back from Stop & Shop the store i've been previously using the coupons at. There were no white ladies at the check out. Only young tenders. Tried to use the air wick, budwieser, and aquafina. I've successfully used the budweiser coupon there before. First time using the others. The young tender had to call the manager. No go with the air wick. Was told the are erroneous. Was buying the 2 pack. It says 2ct on the coupon but they said it doesn't match. The also said they don't take coupons on alcohol. I didn't tell him that I was just there last week using it. The aquafina was good to go. Just a heads up it does matter who you go to.

Cali2Jerz

Star
Registered
Just got back from Stop & Shop the store i've been previously using the coupons at. There were no white ladies at the check out. Only young tenders. Tried to use the air wick, budwieser, and aquafina. I've successfully used the budweiser coupon there before. First time using the others. The young tender had to call the manager. No go with the air wick. Was told the are erroneous. Was buying the 2 pack. It says 2ct on the coupon but they said it doesn't match. The also said they don't take coupons on alcohol. I didn't tell him that I was just there last week using it. The aquafina was good to go. Just a heads up it does matter who you go to.
I used the airwick at Shoprite when it was first posted and it scanned (the refill pack of like 8)
And it scanned. Shows air wick on receipt.
Went back the week after and now they come up “invalid”. Might have to try target next.

Anyone have luck with the swiffer coupon?

KINGSAPIO

Torah All Day!
BGOL Investor
Ok, so I'm back to provide my update(s). I went to Family Dollar (NYC) for my first visit. Attempted coupons I intended to use Dove, Hefty bags, and Scott tissue. A White lady scanned all coupons and made a huge spectacle on ppl using false coupons after the Hefty and Scott tissue coupons came up invalid. I absolutely paid that bitch no mind, act like I had no idea wtf she was talking about b/c I'm part of a coupon group. The Dove coupon worked successfully.

5 minutes after leaving Family Dollar, My sociopathic self went to another nearby supermarket "Associated" to test some more coupons (thinking to myself, I didn't pay this much money for this printer AND toner for nothing). Thinking I may get embarrassed after reading Sisters at the register may give an issue, I decided to only use one coupon (Hefty Glad Bags). While the bags rang up, I provided the coupon and it went through successfully. I paid .54cents. The baddie Sis was like "Wowwwwwww" (While smiling all in my face). End up getting her friend's number that worked the next register over (I love them slim slender Caribbean gyals).

My confidence is now on 1000, and 3 hrs later I've decided to head into Shoprite supermarket. This time to use 2 coupons (Dunkin Donuts K-Cups, & the Cottonelle Tissue). The K-Cups went through successfully however, the Cottonelle did not (as previously attempted before in-store Family Dollar). The person who rang me up was a white teenage kid saying "Hey, let me call my manager so we can sort this out". Told homey, "No need for that, & demanded he give me my coupon back. I can tell the kid was itching to see a black brother "go through it".

In conclusion, WE would not know which ones work until tested. That's why this group is essential for us all to "continuously" report with which ones work and do not. I could be wrong but I would also assume that based on how many of the same items are being used by different ppl in America is perhaps why these "certain" coupons are no longer "valid". Let's keep each other in the loop INSTEAD of some of us being embarrassed in these supermarkets.

Cali2Jerz

Star
Registered
Ok, so I'm back to provide my update(s). I went to Family Dollar (NYC) for my first visit. Attempted coupons I intended to use Dove, Hefty bags, and Scott tissue. A White lady scanned all coupons and made a huge spectacle on ppl using false coupons after the Hefty and Scott tissue coupons came up invalid. I absolutely paid that bitch no mind, act like I had no idea wtf she was talking about b/c I'm part of a coupon group. The Dove coupon worked successfully.

5 minutes after leaving Family Dollar, My sociopathic self went to another nearby supermarket "Associated" to test some more coupons (thinking to myself, I didn't pay this much money for this printer AND toner for nothing). Thinking I may get embarrassed after reading Sisters at the register may give an issue, I decided to only use one coupon (Hefty Glad Bags). While the bags rang up, I provided the coupon and it went through successfully. I paid .54cents. The baddie Sis was like "Wowwwwwww" (While smiling all in my face). End up getting her friend's number that worked the next register over (I love them slim slender Caribbean gyals).

My confidence is now on 1000, and 3 hrs later I've decided to head into Shoprite supermarket. This time to use 2 coupons (Dunkin Donuts K-Cups, & the Cottonelle Tissue). The K-Cups went through successfully however, the Cottonelle did not (as previously attempted before in-store Family Dollar). The person who rang me up was a white teenage kid saying "Hey, let me call my manager so we can sort this out". Told homey, "No need for that, & demanded he give me my coupon back. I can tell the kid was itching to see a black brother "go through it".

In conclusion, WE would not know which ones work until tested. That's why this group is essential for us all to "continuously" report with which ones work and do not. I could be wrong but I would also assume that based on how many of the same items are being used by different ppl in America is perhaps why these "certain" coupons are no longer "valid". Let's keep each other in the loop INSTEAD of some of us being embarrassed in these supermarkets.
I’m with u bro! The problem is some work in some stores. Some work in others. Sometimes it depends on the employee (sim just need an authorization from a manager), some need to adjusted (ex. Simply juice was $3 off...item was $2.99. Wouldn’t ring up because it was more than the value of item)
Also I coupon may work today but may not work tomorrow (air wick). Same store and didn’t work the second time. I’m gonna try a different. Store when I get a chance.
With my experience the water and food items always work, soaps/body wash always worked, paper products never had trouble. Laundry detergent may be an issue esp if it’s on sale. So I stopped using the supermarket cards for sale items
My friend went to target and tried a Huggies and pampers coupon, only Huggies worked

I just do a “test run” buy non coupon items and then get 1 of each new coupon I plan on using. I see which ones work and when I return another day I get up to 4 of each item if coupon allows

I actually slowed down with them because I have too much paper, laundry, soap, toothpaste, water, bacon and no more room! Lol. If it doesn’t have an expiration date I will rack the fuck up!
oh I def need to get sum more trash bags!

patiently waiting for the new batch!

Cali2Jerz

Star
Registered
I will list my success
Aquafina, pep ridge farms, doves, Zyrtec. Aleve, lays (have to get family size so price is more than coupon), glad, dunkin, cat litter, domino, Kraft, Tampax, tide, bounty all worked from this last batch. Air wick worked once. 1 time didnt(they over rode 1 for me)

Someone posted Budweiser worked (supermarkets here don’t sell beer and not sure if a liquor store would take them)

anyone have luck with the swiffer coupon?

I don’t think it’s a need to list what worked frim kast

DJ

BGOL Legend
Certified Pussy Poster
I used the airwick at Shoprite when it was first posted and it scanned (the refill pack of like 8)
And it scanned. Shows air wick on receipt.
Went back the week after and now they come up “invalid”. Might have to try target next.

Anyone have luck with the swiffer coupon?

Airwick works at Acme

DJ

BGOL Legend
Certified Pussy Poster
They are up here just not as close as Shoprite or stop n shop.
just got back from acme and swiffer and air wick works! Their prices r def higher but I’ll take it! Lol
Thanks!

Yeah Acme is high, but when u saving 4 or 5 dollars who cares ?

TriniBassMan

Star
BGOL Investor
Just came from the same Kroger and used some of the same coupons they accepted before. Black female cashier says "we can't take these".

"Why not"?

"Cause there's nothing on the back"

....Bitch just type in the code. They all worked last time and the young brother cashier was cheering me on as they rang up.

Fuck Kroger.

Gonna try at Family Dollar next.

When you print them, choose "Double Sided" so it has the coupon on the front and an image on the back. It'll literally look like you clipped it from a newspaper. Otherwise it'll definitely look fraudulent lol

KINGSAPIO

Torah All Day!
BGOL Investor
Just came from the same Kroger and used some of the same coupons they accepted before. Black female cashier says "we can't take these".

"Why not"?

"Cause there's nothing on the back"

....Bitch just type in the code. They all worked last time and the young brother cashier was cheering me on as they rang up.

Fuck Kroger.

Gonna try at Family Dollar next.

Bro,

I died laughing at the "Bitch, just type in the code." I felt the frustration. Thanks for providing another update. The key is to keep posting our experiences so the next man doesn't fall victim to any of these asshole cashiers

Adam Knows

YouTube: Adam Knows
Platinum Member

ok fellas i see what mistake y'all are making and that's partly my fault. let me explain one thing

look at the coupons. there are some that say CAT on it.

CAT coupons are catalina coupons. catalina coupons only work in grocery stores or stores that have that coupon printer machine in them. you know the one that when your receipt is printed out you get another receipt printed out with coupons? yeah.

CAT coupons as marked worked in those stores. that's why you'll see duplicates of the same coupons in the pile. one is CAT one is not. the one that are not CAT coupons you can use anywhere. the one's that are labeled CAT you can only use like i said where they have a catalina machine, which is basically all grocery stores, but small stores like family dollar, dollar general won't take them.

DJ

BGOL Legend
Certified Pussy Poster
ok fellas i see what mistake y'all are making and that's partly my fault. let me explain one thing

CAT coupons are catalina coupons. catalina coupons only work in grocery stores or stores that have that coupon printer machine in them. you know the one that when your receipt is printed out you get another receipt printed out with coupons? yeah.

CAT coupons as marked worked in those stores. that's why you'll see duplicates of the same coupons in the pile. one is CAT one is not. the one that are not CAT coupons you can use anywhere. the one's that are labeled CAT you can only use like i said where they have a catalina machine, which is basically all grocery stores, but small stores like family dollar, dollar general won't take them.

Thanks for the info, was wondering why there were dupes

letsshoot

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
thanks for you work.... can you give me an example of one of those coupons which say CAT on it?

ou

LordSinister

One Punch Mayne
Super Moderator
The dishwasher detergent coupons worked at Kroger. I used my phone, then the clerk came by the self checkoit and asked me for them. :lol: :lol:

Needless to say she told me I can't use pictures, however they do work.

Adam Knows

YouTube: Adam Knows
Platinum Member
thanks for you work.... can you give me an example of one of those coupons which say CAT on it?

ou
it's in the file name when you look at the list of coupons..

so for example there is a cascade $5 and then there's a duplicate cascade $5 CAT file