who wants in on the coupon game? 1/31/2022 shitload of coupons also coupons for walmart

Adam Knows

YouTube: Adam Knows
Platinum Member
new coupons sorry for the delay but there's a lot of good one's here

there's also a special folder for coupons specifically for walmart. Enjoy :cheers:

Adam Knows

YouTube: Adam Knows
Platinum Member
Let me just ask this one important question that perhaps no one else is asking. Does this mean the coupons we're all getting are counterfeit according to couponinformationcenter.com? I'm NOT trying to get caught up. If legit, kudos.

jesus christ. no these aren't coupons from those people obviously. i get them from one of my friends and just pass them on to whomever for free. if you don't like them you do not have to use them.

Madrox

Vaya Con Dio
BGOL Investor
new coupons sorry for the delay but there's a lot of good one's here

there's also a special folder for coupons specifically for walmart. Enjoy :cheers:

Appreciate cha :cheers:

Database Error

You're right dawg
OG Investor
I tried to use the walmart specific ones, they worked 2 days in a row went back again a third time all of them were rejected.
atlanta-sportin-waves-earn-tracy

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Trying to bring this back to life! With the prices today this will be helpful to many!

Man these were good times. I still got Dawn, Lysol cleaner, etc on deck. And a nice laser printer.

I was concerned they were profiling me at Kroger after a couple rejections so I stopped shopping there. You're on camera and they can easily distribute your picture and harass you next time. The coupons worked and they didn't like it...scrunched up their face at me and all that.

I shop elsewhere now, Kroger got enough of my money over the years.

CybaCipha

Rising Star
Platinum Member
bump

Should I go back to page one to learn how to do this? Are those instructions still valid?

dasailr03

A Goddamn Sailor!
BGOL Investor
fuk this thread.. nigga..if you want to put bgol up on the coupon game.just post the damn coupons yo. fuck all this secret squirrel shit.