Who the FUCK are these COONS dancin for massa at Trump's 4th of July Party?

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
que'd at 00:21

man I wish I could yank those biscuits out their mouths and just....

source.gif

knightmelodic

American fruit, Afrikan root.
BGOL Investor
  • We need to be prepared for all types of voter suppression and election fraud.
  • We need to be ready to stand in line or travel to make sure we vote.
  • And, we need to keep track of all these people, black, white, and otherwise who are sucking tRump's nuts because sure as bread is bread once he and his pirate ship of an administration are out, they will turn around and act like their involvement was involuntary.

SamSneed

Disciple of Zod
BGOL Investor
  • We need to be prepared for all types of voter suppression and election fraud.
  • We need to be ready to stand in line or travel to make sure we vote.
  • And, we need to keep track of all these people, black, white, and otherwise who are sucking tRump's nuts because sure as bread is bread once he and his pirate ship of an administration are out, they will turn around and act like their involvement was involuntary.
The wife and I voted early on the 5th,

shit was dead

im done tellin folks

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
I saw that shit.

I felt bad for the military having being ordered to perform there. They did not volunteer to do that gig.

Trump has made himself so toxic, he can’t even get well known conservative entertainers to perform at his events.

Kid Rock and Ted Nugent have turned their backs to him.

dasmybikepunk

Wait for it.....
OG Investor
:roflmao2: :itsawrap: The livest party the US Air Force band has ever had....:hmm:

Do you miss the Obama administration's parties and celebrations? I do...
and I bet the military does to cause a lot of them got to attend.

The President Honors Military Families on the Fourth of July

Neighborhood Inaugural Ball "At Last" Performance

FAMU Marching Band (2009) President Inauguration Parade

Love and Happiness: An Obama Celebration

FULL VIDEO let's give it 9 million more views.

Mo-Better

The R&B Master
OG Investor
I asked that same question in another thread posted that Sunday. The 4th of July is not a holiday we should be celebrating.

Last edited:

dasmybikepunk

Wait for it.....
OG Investor
I asked that same question in another thread posted that Sunday. The 4th of July is not holiday we should be celebrating.

Neither is Christmas, Kwanzaa, Easter and Halloween but this devoid of realistic culture country latched onto these things and they can't be removed from the countries psyche, even if we tried to ignore these holidays they still would overwhelm our lives during those time periods, best thing to do is stick to your guns and keep complaining or repurpose these holidays for your own personal families traditional needs.

unHonorable mentions for Holidays and celebrations
blacks need not concern themselves with:

St. Patrick's day - Irish drunk day
April Fools - Exactly what it says it is.

Labor day to the defined ADOS not the hashtag, this is one of the worse.
(Labor Day, the first Monday in September, is a creation of the labor movement and is dedicated to the social and economic achievements of American workers. It constitutes a yearly national tribute to the contributions workers have made to the strength, prosperity, and well-being of our country.)

Earth day
:rolleyes:(how the fuck they gone play like they give a fuck one day of the year)

Gay Pride (Even if your black and gay)

Last edited:

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
I saw that shit.

I felt bad for the military having being ordered to perform there. They did not volunteer to do that gig.

Trump has made himself so toxic, he can’t even get well known conservative entertainers to perform at his events.

Kid Rock and Ted Nugent have turned their backs to him.
Nah, those two are hardcore but wouldn't have been a draw any damn way. :lol: