Who Hit Harder, Mike Tyson or Deontay Wilder? Poll

Who Hit Harder, Mike Tyson or Deontay Wilder?

• Mike Tyson

• Deontay Wilder

Results are only viewable after voting.
Simple question. Who hit harder, Mike Tyson or Deontay Wilder?

or

Comments

Keepthapeace

well-known lurker
BGOL Investor
As I've said in this thread although it was impressive that Tyson stopped Holmes you have to take into account that Holmes was a 39-year-old inactive fighter when he fought Tyson.

Holyfield, like Tyson, were small heavies not undersized, meaning they could stand and trade with the big boys. Jones and Toney were completely different fighters than Spinks both were slick defensive fighters who could fight the big boys without taking big punches themselves.

Sure, all you said is correct and toney and jones are undersized nonetheless...

But now you're making my point... if Tyson and Wilder fought 10 guys that were the caliber of heavyweights of James Toney and RJJ... who would have more knockouts on them can certainly be debated but it's got to be Tyson... Tyson could match their speed and movement with power. DW does NOT have one OK against that type on opponent... therefore you never would be able to see his punching power.

Still waiting on the opponents DW ok'd to learn about their chin and skillset that makes DW more powerful puncher of all time :dunno:

Picasso

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Atlas confirms what we've been trying to say for 9 pages.... :dunno:

I watched yesterday, he said 98% of the fighter’a Wilder fought were “Milkmen and Bakers” yet said he was the most powerful because he knocked them out! :roflmao:

That nigga spent the whole video shitting on the people Wilder fought, and not to pay attention to percentages then said “Yeah, he’s the most powerful”! :roflmao:

That nigga still mad at Mike, and rightfully so.

Keepthapeace

well-known lurker
BGOL Investor
I watched yesterday, he said 98% of the fighter’a Wilder fought were “Milkmen and Bakers” yet said he was the most powerful because he knocked them out! :roflmao:

That nigga spent the whole video shitting on the people Wilder fought, and not to pay attention to percentages then said “Yeah, he’s the most powerful”! :roflmao:

That nigga still mad at Mike, and rightfully so.
I thought it was just me who caught that... I was like damn he going in on the right point and then said that shit I was like :lol:
That cat did the ole bait and switch to perfection :lol:

Picasso

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I thought it was just me who caught that... I was like damn he going in on the right point and then said that shit I was like :lol:
That cat did the ole bait and switch to perfection :lol:
He spent 8 minutes and 30 seconds telling us all of Wilder’s opponents weren’t shit!

Then spends the last 30 seconds telling us how powerfully artistic how he knocked out a bunch of bums!

Teddy’s my man 50 grand and all, but GTFOHWTHBS!

Autobot8655

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Im supportive of this brotha.

He doesn't mince worse when it comes to acknowledging the wrongdoings of pinks.

Wouldnt expect anything less from a black southerner...