Who Hit Harder, Mike Tyson or Deontay Wilder? Poll

Who Hit Harder, Mike Tyson or Deontay Wilder?

• Mike Tyson

• Deontay Wilder

Results are only viewable after voting.
Simple question. Who hit harder, Mike Tyson or Deontay Wilder?

or

Comments

BKF

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Wilder got 97% K.O to Tyson 74%... i love mike but come on. Plus wilder be barely hitting niggas and they go out
I'm a Mike fan but it's obvious Wilder hits harder. The dude knocks mutherfuckers out with shots that don't look hard but are obviously heavy.
There were some fighters who stood up to Mike's punches (even combos). No one has stood up to Wilders main punch.

mk23666

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You seem to be implying that Tyson got the last laugh because he's more popular. Both of those men have a right to be salty because Tyson bit both of them.
Nope, that's not what I'm implying at all. Nor am I implying that they don't have a right to be salty, they should be, but that "saltiness" is clouding their judgement ... IMHO.

the13thround

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
When Tyson put you down, generally you stayed down.

That first gif was when he fought John Michael Johnson, and Johnson had already gotten up from a knockdown before that gif.
The second gif was against Robert Colay. Colay GOT UP from that shot at the count of ten and the ref waved it off.
Common theme......they both got up.

ATLKingpin

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The Cus D’amato trained Mike Tyson was nearly unstoppable. He dismantled all the champions of his era. There is a reason why the guy is still so overwhelming popular after a rape charge and some humiliating defeats.

Wilder is a guy where I’m from, and a great champion. However, his arrogance still outweighs his skill. I hope he gets his skill level up for the Tyson Fury rematch.

With that said, why can’t all these guys be great and powerful champions?

Multi - P Limited

Rising Star
Registered
That first gif was when he fought John Michael Johnson, and Johnson had already gotten up from a knockdown before that gif.
The second gif was against Robert Colay. Colay GOT UP from that shot at the count of ten and the ref waved it off.
Common theme......they both got up.
you can also have this common theme as well.....no draw.

:hellyea:yes.....YEEESS!!!!!!!

arise my children...

yes...i know what's coming next....

robinsee

Rising Star
Registered
MIKE...period.

i just dont get the hype of Deontay wild punching ass
he sure dropped a lot of no names with they hands in the wrong places

da_monumental_1

LinuxGawd & BOFH
Registered
I guess all of you missed Tyson's shocked expression in the replay of Wilder sending Ortiz to the moon. Even Mike can't believe what he's seeing. Mike's in the red blazer next to the corner post cover.

Or Floyd Jr. punk ass leaving the arena after Wilder made Ortiz kiss canvas.

Or Floyd Sr. hating saying that Wilder couldn't punch at all.

Wiry guys, built like Wilder, always hit harder. It's simple physics. Look at how Tommy Hearns carried one punch KO power all the way up to Cruiser when he started out at 147.

=====

Even Ant-Man knows the real.

Last edited:

BKF

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So you believe that a prize fighter wasn't interested in the biggest prize?
You're conflating two different things.
It has nothing to do with being interested in the "biggest prize".
He did not want to be hit by Mike. You're conflating two different things.

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
BGOL Gold Member
That does not negate the fact that Forman didn't want to meet up with him. He knew that Mike was a mean puncher.
That's not the reason that he stated. This was post-Holyfield Tyson that he was talm bout. He knows Mike can punch but he knows his own capabilities even better.

BKF

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
MIKE...period.

i just dont get the hype of Deontay wild punching ass
he sure dropped a lot of no names with they hands in the wrong places
Look at any boxer's resume and you will see a bunch of "nobodies".
There is currently a "nobody" who holds multiple belts that he won from a "sombody" (Johsua).

Last edited:

rude_dog

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I would say Tyson was the better puncher. He could hurt you with either hand. He could throw fast hard combos, something Wilder isn’t capable of. Clearly Tyson’s hook was much better but I think Wilder’s right hand is one of the hardest punches in history. It’s up there with Foreman or Shavers. For the hardest single punch, I gotta go with Wilders right cross.

doug777

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You're conflating two different things.
It has nothing to do with being interested in the "biggest prize".
He did not want to be hit by Mike. You're conflating two different things.
So you agree that if given the opportunity he would have stepped in the ring with Tyson?

BKF

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So you agree that if given the opportunity he would have stepped in the ring with Tyson?
It's a possibility. Shit if given the chance I'd step in the ring with Tyson for a quick payday but shit if I had other quick immediate options to making a few hundred k to a couple mill. I'd say fuck that I glad I'm didn't have to get hit by Mike.

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
im sorry, that Deontay dude is a big ‘meh’ to me

its damn near disrespectful to put him next to Mike
I ain't got no problem with that. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. I'm not a casual so obviously I'm going to see things differently :cheers:

One dude said Tyson cleared out all the champions in his era. I'm like, :confused: Holyfield and Lewis wasn't in his era? :hithead::giggle:

But I'm not going to vere off any further into a side debate. I'm just going to stick with the topic of this thread: Who hit harder?

BKF

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You see it :lol:
The shit is unreal. Shit I wasn't a Wilder fan but the dude puts heads to bed.
People say dumb shit like:
"All he got is a knockout punch"

Well shit that's all you fuckin need. Especially when you're knocking out boxers, who box better than you.
What's also forgotten is that Wilder has a fuckin chin. Two dangerous fucking things.

Last edited:

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
How old are you op. This is a wasted vote.
tysin definitely feels 1000* harder once you calculate the fear of anticipation