White Privilege Fully Extended...

UNSEEN

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Disgusting video being that a bruh was shot in the back of his neck or head like a month ago..they kept the footage for some time too..oh well..I'm out...

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Why get upset...

Put yourself in the kkkops shoes..

If you been an insecure inferior piece of shit all

Your life...

And you get a badge and gun..

Then you could kill all those gods that feed

Your insecurity and inferiority complex

And be patient as fuck...with all

The incels you identify with...

vertigo

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Hearing "put the gun down! I do not want to do this... please..." for two minutes after a gun is drawn and watching that cop pull fucking MACE out...

:smh:

when it's us, we are riddled with bullets within seconds at the suspicion of a weapon.. (cell phone, driver's license, toy gun,screwdriver, nail file) wether something is there or not. Our skin alone is enough to make them "fear for their life".

and still, they try to convince us that what we see isn't what we are seeing. :angry:

Last edited:

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Hearing "put the gun down! I do not want to do this... please..." for two minutes after a gun is drawn and watching that cop pull fucking MACE out...

when it's us, we are riddled with bullets within seconds at the suspicion of a weapon.. (cell phone, driver's license, toy gun,screwdriver, nail file)

and still, they try to convince us that what we see isn't what we are seeing. :angry:
The police wasn’t afraid for his life?

It’s only interesting if you want to believe it’s interesting. Abolish the police. I’m proud to be anti union — the police union. Fuck the FOP.

Simply_Black

International
International Member

when it's us, we are riddled with bullets within seconds at the suspicion of a weapon.. (cell phone, driver's license, toy gun,screwdriver, nail file)

What baffled me is how the hell they gonna mace someone who has a gun??? A damn gun???!!! That would certainly aggravate the situation and make the suspect want to shoot.

.... at least use a damn taser which would be more effective in stopping him .... but never mace !!!

Mr. ISM

Official Ol' Head
BGOL Investor
What baffled me is how the hell they gonna mace someone who has a gun??? A damn gun???!!! That would certainly aggravate the situation and make the suspect want to shoot.

.... at least use a damn taser which would be more effective in stopping him .... but never mace !!!
mace makes it hard for him to aim.

Mr. ISM

Official Ol' Head
BGOL Investor
.... but he can fire shots... shooting wildly can even be more dangerous.
yeah...to people who are rubber-necking getting caught by strays but the cops do this in training. makes it easier for them to put him down...strays are chalked up to collateral damage.

Simply_Black

International
International Member
yeah...to people who are rubber-necking getting caught by strays but the cops do this in training. makes it easier for them to put him down...strays are chalked up to collateral damage.

Wouldn't deploying a taser be more effective in stopping him?

Mr. ISM

Official Ol' Head
BGOL Investor
Wouldn't deploying a taser be more effective in stopping him?
it would in different circumstances...but in this instance the back window was the only window open....he wouldn't have a clear shot to tase him, but the mace would hotbox that car making his sight and orientation go way off. i have been "maced" with tear gas and if you ever have you know your mind is fucking stressed trying to see and breathe all the while you're in intense pain and in this case your life is in danger...makes you hesitate and get clapped or go crazy and aim at nothing and still get clapped. keep in mind that most people hesitate because they're terrified at the fact that your breathing is being obstructed. they didn't wanna clap this old man so that tactic gave them the best chance of disarming him. definitely not an option when it comes to us.

roots69

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Your fear switch has been flipped to a permanent on!!

Unless you witness these events with ur own eyes and in person consider everything you see on the news, cnn, msnbc, abc, newsprint, socia media or as an agenda being pushed the big 6 media corporation! I dont know why folks have a hard tyme believing this corporation,colony wouldnt mislead, divide, lie, steal, step all over the copper color people!!

All this information is public record!!

H.R.5736 - Smith-Mundt Modernization Act of 2012

This act was hidden inside another Law and pushed thru around midnight(by almost everyone favorite puppet) and not many even know its in effect!!

So remember, when your sitting in front of your hdtv in your tv trance watching your game, uncle sam is watching you and your family thru your tv and running games on your subconscious mind and no one in your family even know!! Haha, your free to do as your programmed & controlled!!

How is it, this colony makes money off of sellin drugs,, then floods every neighborhood drugs now days,, then arrest the citizens on drugs they bring in and then makes millions, maybe billions off them in their PPC(private prison complex) farm labor!! And this whats considered freedoom!!

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
this is why I hate the more training argument. Funny how their current training allowed them to be under control and try to
de-escalate the situation.

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Why did the video stop? Did he shoot him after the pepper spray?
That wa what I was going to ask? How did it end? But besides this project coast,Jonestown, Rwanda,New Orleans, Libya,etc. All this rehearsal of black genocide and we are not even trying to do what the 19 families in Georgia are doing?If this white man"s world is so messed up, why are so many of us in love with the way it is? Some of us will fight to keep it this way.