White people birth rate is still dropping

BigDaddyBuk

still not dizzy.
Platinum Member
Wait. We are headed to a world where cars will be driving themselves in 30 years. Where automation will be at an all-time high. Where the truly developed countries are worried about what people will do for work(they have the problem of needing grunts now and getting ready for a future where people ain't as valuable).

And you're talking about a country(nigeria) where 50 million people(1 out of 4) have to shit outside having more people in 30 years. :smh: So in 30 years, how many people will be shitting outside? 60 million? So much win. You know the fucking irony? Some people speculate that the sanitation issue is driven by population growth. Talking about a country that plans to finally send someone into space by 2030 while the people that are 'dying' will be on Mars.

How is more people a win in an AI world? Shit going to get ugly as hell in some of these places.
okay man.

i know its hard for you but you need to focus.

the topic is the decreasing population of white people globally.

it is universally agreed upon that their population decrease cant be changed.

your introduction of open defecation in Nigeria has no relevance on the global population of white people, and im confused as hell as to why you brought it up.

anyway, white folks are dying, Africans will be the most populous by the end of this century.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
okay man.

i know its hard for you but you need to focus.

the topic is the decreasing population of white people globally.

it is universally agreed upon that their population decrease cant be changed.

your introduction of open defecation in Nigeria has no relevance on the global population of white people, and im confused as hell as to why you brought it up.

anyway, white folks are dying, Africans will be the most populous by the end of this century.
The topic is introduced as if it is some type of win for non-white people. Even your last statement acts as if more people is a fucking win in a future where computers can writer, program themselves, drive cars, and even do more complex physical tasks. FOH. In America alone, it's estimated law enforcement will have to be significantly cut. We have lawnmowers that operate themselves. And more people in 50 years is a win?

Confused?!?! You brought up Nigeria as if they are a shining example of population growth. I showed that they aren't. Shit is laughable. More people has lead to a larger percentage shitting outside. More people for the win, huh? The country is developed for Africa, not by global standards. I'm confused as to why the hell you would bring up Nigeria. Shit is like bringing up a JuCo program when we're talking SEC college football.

So yeah, Africa will be the most populous by the end of the century when people will be of the least value EVER in recorded human history. So much win. :lol:

There's a reason why Yang is decades ahead of the average politician with his UBI. Shit going to get ugly.

roots69

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
the census lost credibility when the government destroyed their own documents which showed that the majority of the Native Americans were so-called black people and not the $5 Indians you see today.

Bruh, I don't know what it's going to take for our copper colour people to stop listening to these colonist and read what they are hiding in these books, laws, acts!!! The name of the game is to keep the copper color people thinking they come from sum other land and never snap outta the trance and want their land, resources back!! The school system, all forms of media, television, newspapers, gatekeeper/sellouts have pulled one big sham on our copper color people!! MLK told us in his famous speech we were already here.. But the majority of our people wanna listen to these lying ass colonists!! This shit not hard to figure out or see!! But that American dream/illusion has a strangle hold on lots of our people.. Their dream is our nightmare.. oh well

Last edited:

Nzinga

Lover of Africa
BGOL Investor
No matter how much you nut in women's anus she will never become pregnant

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bruh, I don't know what it's going to take for our copper colour people to stop listening to these colonist and read what they are hiding in these books, laws, acts!!! The name of the game is to keep the copper color people thinking they come from sum other land and never snap outta the trance and want their land, resources back!! The school system, all forms of media, television, newspapers, gatekeeper/sellouts have pulled one big sham on our copper color people!! MLK told us in his famous speech we were already here.. But the majority of our people wanna listen to these lying ass colonists!! This shit not hard to figure out or see!! But that American dream/illusion has a strangle hold on lots of our people.. Their dream is our nightmare.. oh well

I don’t get it. The information is not even hidden like it once was but the so-called black race refuses to do the reading and research needed to see.

they still don’t know about Walter Plecker, the “Paper Genocide” or the fact that I mentioned above with the US Government destroying all documents from the 1890 census and flat out “losing” and/or destroying almost half of the documents from the the 1790 - 1830 census records, with 1790 being the first.

ALL public record that can be looked up.

:smh:

roots69

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don’t get it. The information is not even hidden like it once was but the so-called black race refuses to do the reading and research needed to see.

they still don’t know about Walter Plecker, the “Paper Genocide” or the fact that I mentioned above with the US Government destroying all documents from the 1890 census and flat out “losing” and/or destroying almost half of the documents from the the 1790 - 1830 census records, with 1790 being the first.

ALL public record that can be looked up.

:smh:

Bro, I don't get it?? I've posted some information on the dirt walter plecker was pulling off and the replies were damn near zero.. The bad part was, he had alot help to pull off that paper genocide!! How do we get our people to start reading how this colony been mindfuckin our people for centuries?? We are the copper color people the pilgrims met when they landed on our land!! We've gotta start questioning everything we have been told, taught, viewed by these colonist, gatekeepers, teachers, books, TV shows, movies and so on!! But as usual, ain't nobody going to listen!! However, many will defend everything these colonist say and do, as long as they can have their nice decorated cage!!

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This shouldn't be a secret, but in the next 100 years, or so Latinos will be the majority in America. Demographic studies proved this over 20 years ago. Latinos immigrate here and reproduce faster than any other race.

It makes sense: America is beset by South America, Cuba, Puerto Rico, and other Latin countries with high birth rates. Trump and his supporters know this. That's why his immigration policies appeal to white America so much.

Blacks in America will really be a minority then. Still, I hate cacs and I'm incapable of forgiving them for what they've done and continue to do. I'd rather see Latinos comprise this country's majority than cacs. They have skin color prejudice amongst themselves, which explains why many of them are racist against Blacks, but enough of them are dark skinned that I have hope for them. W.E.B. Dubois's color line theory should be law by now.

U don't hate Cacs.. brah...u hate blacks....brah...u are the Opposition

BigDaddyBuk

still not dizzy.
Platinum Member
The topic is introduced as if it is some type of win for non-white people. Even your last statement acts as if more people is a fucking win in a future where computers can writer, program themselves, drive cars, and even do more complex physical tasks. FOH. In America alone, it's estimated law enforcement will have to be significantly cut. We have lawnmowers that operate themselves. And more people in 50 years is a win?

Confused?!?! You brought up Nigeria as if they are a shining example of population growth. I showed that they aren't. Shit is laughable. More people has lead to a larger percentage shitting outside. More people for the win, huh? The country is developed for Africa, not by global standards. I'm confused as to why the hell you would bring up Nigeria. Shit is like bringing up a JuCo program when we're talking SEC college football.

So yeah, Africa will be the most populous by the end of the century when people will be of the least value EVER in recorded human history. So much win. :lol:

There's a reason why Yang is decades ahead of the average politician with his UBI. Shit going to get ugly.
You dont know the difference between fact and opinion.

Nigeria's population growth is not negated by their behavior.

The only fact is that they are growing while europeans are dying.

That's all that matters.

Your negative assessment of them is questionable as hell. You need to take that eurocentric ideology out your thought process.

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
Wait. We are headed to a world where cars will be driving themselves in 30 years. Where automation will be at an all-time high. Where the truly developed countries are worried about what people will do for work(they have the problem of needing grunts now and getting ready for a future where people ain't as valuable).

And you're talking about a country(nigeria) where 50 million people(1 out of 4) have to shit outside having more people in 30 years. :smh: So in 30 years, how many people will be shitting outside? 60 million? So much win. You know the fucking irony? Some people speculate that the sanitation issue is driven by population growth. Talking about a country that plans to finally send someone into space by 2030 while the people that are 'dying' will be on Mars.

How is more people a win in an AI world? Shit going to get ugly as hell in some of these places.
if thats your perception of nigeria, you are a brainwashed idiot

roots69

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
there are two kinds of whyte men...

the kinds that KNOW and run shit...

and the ones that dont have a fuckin clue.. and are reacting to shit...

its the former calling the shots.

and its the latter thats going to fall by the wayside first...

next question...

not all cacs gonna fade to nothingness.. some actually have worthy hearts and will endure...

all three of them.....

LOL

you dont go to the movies and watch t.v.... in the last two years I aint never seen so much interacial shit..

especially on popular mediums like showtime, hbo and netflix...

its called t.v programming for a reason, who the fuck you think its programming...

damn shame how many calcified "third" eyes out here.. cant see worth a damn...

Right on!! Thanks for pointing out television programming!! I'll keep pointing out, how dangerous these hi def digital television are!! Well said, bro!!

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Right on!! Thanks for pointing out television programming!! I'll keep pointing out, how dangerous these hi def digital television are!! Well said, bro!!

you aint kiddin bruh.. the high def digital television, got folks shook to death over a corona virus..

meanwhile more people died of pneumonia for the last five decades and nobody blinked an eye...

ashimac

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Bro, I don't get it?? I've posted some information on the dirt walter plecker was pulling off and the replies were damn near zero.. The bad part was, he had alot help to pull off that paper genocide!! How do we get our people to start reading how this colony been mindfuckin our people for centuries?? We are the copper color people the pilgrims met when they landed on our land!! We've gotta start questioning everything we have been told, taught, viewed by these colonist, gatekeepers, teachers, books, TV shows, movies and so on!! But as usual, ain't nobody going to listen!! However, many will defend everything these colonist say and do, as long as they can have their nice decorated cage!!

Post the link or PM you should redo it in the Black History Thread

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

my good bruh,

I didnt see the info either.. do you have a link?? was it in its own separate thread or did you add it on one

of your mega info threads?

and remember.. you cant just hit folks with too much at once.. so much shit going on now. muthafuckas gotta be spoon fed shit.

or its gonna go in one ear and out the other..

and Im talkin about myself too... sometimes a real kniga just got a lot of shit on their minds..

I gotta get my meditation on, bruh meditation is a life

GAME CHANGER

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor
there are two kinds of whyte men...

the kinds that KNOW and run shit...

and the ones that dont have a fuckin clue.. and are reacting to shit...

its the former calling the shots.

and its the latter thats going to fall by the wayside first...

next question...

not all cacs gonna fade to nothingness.. some actually have worthy hearts and will endure...

all three of them.....

LOL

you dont go to the movies and watch t.v.... in the last two years I aint never seen so much interacial shit..

especially on popular mediums like showtime, hbo and netflix...

its called t.v programming for a reason, who the fuck you think its programming...

damn shame how many calcified "third" eyes out here.. cant see worth a damn...
Facts. You can't watch a single show without a goofy cac and a confused sister in a commercial or the actual show.

Africanama

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Is this positively affecting the wealth/education gap or is it just more people? So while the cacs planning out education, college funds, and other shit, and have a median networth of 100k compared to 10k, having more people is a win? Is having more people making it easier or harder to pay bills and get health care?

Are people really thinking this through or just stuck in the 19th century farming economy? I assume if whites had more kids their median networth would also drop like a rock. Kids expensive as fuck. Both in time and money.

Capitalism that is mixed with education is the ultimate birth control. People trying to climb the corporate ladder, stuff get more expensive and along with the altitude that “I don’t want government handouts and government in my business” plays to the factor to a lower birth rate. Also having kids also hinders you from doing fun shit like taking regular vacations or having the freedom doing whatever else you want.

BigDaddyBuk

still not dizzy.
Platinum Member
Also having kids also hinders you from doing fun shit like taking regular vacations or having the freedom doing whatever else you want.
man, it takes so much energy to chase success, raise kids RIGHT and get the vacations in.

there are lots of trade offs.

Bluelaser

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Come to Chicago's Lakeview or Lincoln Park area.
Seems like every 3 out of 5 white women in these areas are pregnant and or have multiple offspring in single carriage or double occupant baby strollers pushed around by themselves or nannies of color.

roots69

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
my good bruh,

I didnt see the info either.. do you have a link?? was it in its own separate thread or did you add it on one

of your mega info threads?

and remember.. you cant just hit folks with too much at once.. so much shit going on now. muthafuckas gotta be spoon fed shit.

or its gonna go in one ear and out the other..

and Im talkin about myself too... sometimes a real kniga just got a lot of shit on their minds..

I gotta get my meditation on, bruh meditation is a life

GAME CHANGER

Good point, bruh.. I need to slow down a little and let the slow burn do it's part..

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
Capitalism that is mixed with education is the ultimate birth control. People trying to climb the corporate ladder, stuff get more expensive and along with the altitude that “I don’t want government handouts and government in my business” plays to the factor to a lower birth rate. Also having kids also hinders you from doing fun shit like taking regular vacations or having the freedom doing whatever else you want.
Exactly. And these developing countries don't even have the social services that the U.S. has. Just look at our child care vouchers. Think all these lower to middle income women would be in the workforce without them? I don't think vouchers cover vacation.

Swear folks who talk this more people shit ain't think things through, but I bet they waited to have kids until they were established and didn't participate in reckless reproduction.
Funny how that works. Everyone who has their shit together wants others to sacrifice and be the grunt laborers. :lol: