White farmers sue U.S. government over stimulus for black farmers...........

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
386905main_moorhead_tm5_2009253.jpg

We need to get away from their toxic, magical thinking of the hybrids. Every square inch of land has nitrogen from fossil fuels pumped into it, massive water usage, and elimination of all biodiversity. They are hitting their limits, desperation importing or seizing of resources from other countries. They desperately chase me around looking demonic and schizophrenic.

It also makes you susceptible to attack as shown by Russia, having all this agriculture mechanization and nitrogen pumping. You don't need nuclear weapons for mutually assured destruction.

Black farmers not getting relief is a wake call that we need to go in a different direction than the hybrids.

Last edited:

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
cacs are truly psychotic, they got the money power

and STILL pocket watching Organic Americans..!

We are not dealing with normal people and we need

to stop acting like it!!

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
I've answered that question more than once and in this thread. So if neither one of these parties will do anything for black people why do you continue to vote for either of them? You need an alternative? And in lieu of any alternative you will keep giving your vote away and hope they eventually come around..or like I suspect you don't give a damn about black issues because they don't affect you and yours. You're comfortable with this system because you think your above the rest
#jesusknowstheyheart

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I've answered that question more than once and in this thread. So if neither one of these parties will do anything for black people why do you continue to vote for either of them? You need an alternative? And in lieu of any alternative you will keep giving your vote away and hope they eventually come around..or like I suspect you don't give a damn about black issues because they don't affect you and yours. You're comfortable with this system because you think your above the rest
Just because you can't fathom the idea of something and or you are too afraid to actually fight for something doesn't mean it can't happen. https://blackallianceforpeace.com/#home-above-fold

Is a good organization for you to start with. Grab ya balls be a man
That's a slightly more sophisticated version of the Black Panther Party for Self Defense. Not nearly as radical as theres no discussion on gun ownership or militias or organizing in a way that would include possible clashes and defense. So far all I read were statements of condemnation for various govt offenses, sign petitions for POC imprisoned in different parts of the world and donation appeals.

This is the coming revolution that will topple capitalism you're talking about??? :hmm::hmm::hmm: I guess you gotta start somewhere right :dunno::dunno:

Supersav

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That's a slightly more sophisticated version of the Black Panther Party for Self Defense. Not nearly as radical as theres no discussion on gun ownership or militias or organizing in a way that would include possible clashes and defense. So far all I read were statements of condemnation for various govt offenses, sign petitions for POC imprisoned in different parts of the world and donation appeals.

This is the coming revolution that will topple capitalism you're talking about??? :hmm::hmm::hmm: I guess you gotta start somewhere right :dunno::dunno:
Lol at you mocking people for organizing and doing something while your contribution is voting democrat

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Lol at you mocking people for organizing and doing something while your contribution is voting democrat
I'm not mocking anyone I recognize what it is....not a threat to capitalism :dunno: . BUT I did say you gotta start somewhere..

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
386905main_moorhead_tm5_2009253.jpg

We need to get away from their toxic, magical thinking of the hybrids. Every square inch of land has nitrogen from fossil fuels pumped into it, massive water usage, and elimination of all biodiversity. They are hitting their limits, desperation importing or seizing of resources from other countries. They desperately chase me around looking demonic and schizophrenic.

It also makes you susceptible to attack as shown by Russia, having all this agriculture mechanization and nitrogen pumping. You don't need nuclear weapons for mutually assured destruction.

Black farmers not getting relief is a wake call that we need to go in a different direction than the hybrids.

This is their classic behavior, just having as many offspring without planning, resource destruction, desperation seizing of resources. They have the ability to maximize crop production, yet lack population planning/setting up metrics.

Reptiles engage in this type of behavior, but thankfully are limited by food production and predators.

Politic Negro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Under the Inflation Reduction Act, Congress has set aside a total of $2.2 Billion for discrimination claims with up to $500,000 available for each claim.

Applications for the funds allocated by the Inflation Reduction Act will be accepted until October 31, 2023.