Where are y'all dudes from?

Gazoo

The Big Brain
Registered
From a small ass town in North Carolina. Actually born in a house about 30 minutes from Raonoke Rapids, about 5 miles from the Virginia state line. Spent about 20% of my youth there on a farm.

However, came to Middlesex County, NJ with Mom and Pop at three years old. Still here.

Last edited:

West Endian

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yea but Markham is mostly little china, but you do have a lot of indians.. in fact the finest

indian bitch I ever seen was in toronto.. bruh she was fuckin bad as fuck... rolling with

some fine ass sisters too..

I was with my girl so I had to pretend I aint give a fuck about them hoes.. I didnt..at the time..

but now that Im single.. Im like gatdayaaam them hoes was fine as fuck...

bruh the finest hoes be doing the bougie shit.. like going to plays and tryin to be

cultural and shit.. lol... they be in the popular restaurants and malls... they dont be nowhere,

dingy... just like the fine bougie american sisters.... if you lookin for them in the corner store..

good luck, if they are there they gonna be lookin as hood ratish as possible to avoid thirsty dudes...

but chea..

the baddest indian hoes in the world be in Toronto, trinidad and guyana..

and canada is just as racist as america they are just more respectful and nice about

their racism.. but they are racist as fuck.... but extremely tolerable..

RUDY RAYYY MO

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Born and raised in Dallas
Moved to Tampa after I finished jr high school.
Stayed there for one year then moved to south Georgia where I attended HS.
Then lived and went to college in Statesboro, GA.
Then moved to Atlanta.
Moved back to Dallas in 2009.
Tampa expensive huh?. Wife hoping to get orders to Macdill

madgoose

International
International Member
When I was like 6 use to think bitches in the UK wore special panties.

They wear panties?

Why did I hear that in the Idris Elba voice?
You may of been thinking of this one...

Oi! @Dr. Truth check dem gyal dere special panties.

You should have heard it in the style of Snoop and DMX's, "up in here, up in here!"

You suspect!

Furthermore, you posted a picture of your hand yet?

Last edited:

Pipe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Born and raised in Rockford, Illinois

Currently I've been in Toledo, OH for about 2 and a half months because I had to transfer to the Chrysler plant here in Toledo.

tom-hanks2.jpg

slam

aka * My Name Is Not $lam *
Super Moderator
Duhaney Park , Kingston till my teens
Then Bronx, NY
Now Virginia Beach, VA

Duhaney Park Primary , Then Calabar High Kingston, Finished up at Truman High in the Bronx!!

Straight to the Navy out of High School ...no college for me did my 20 n got the fuck out ..

collecting tht check for the rest of my life ..bought couple clubs in VA n been doing tht ever since ...

I thought there were more people from the islands on here ?

i know everybody hasnt checked in but a bunch of yankees on here ...:rolleyes:

Jamaica_240-animated-flag-gifs.gif

271326668_347063093561986_8648836308090182428_n.jpg

Pipe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Duhaney Park , Kingston till my teens
Then Bronx, NY
Now Virginia Beach, VA

Duhaney Park Primary , Then Calabar High Kingston, Finished up at Truman High in the Bronx!!

Straight to the Navy out of High School ...no college for me did my 20 n got the fuck out ..

collecting tht check for the rest of my life ..bought couple clubs in VA n been doing tht ever since ...

I thought there were more people from the islands on here ?

i know everybody hasnt checked in but a bunch of yankees on here ...:rolleyes:

271326668_347063093561986_8648836308090182428_n.jpg

That's what I thought.

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Tampa expensive huh?. Wife hoping to get orders to Macdill
I was actually staying right outside Tampa in Pasco County....little city called Land O'Lakes. Wasn't expensive at all....however, the subdivision we stayed in, was the same one where the movie Edward Scissorhands was being filmed. Me and my brothers used to go to Johnny Depp's trailer and get his autograph everyday.....and sold that shit at school for $50....lol

Sowada

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Yea but Markham is mostly little china, but you do have a lot of indians.. in fact the finest

indian bitch I ever seen was in toronto.. bruh she was fuckin bad as fuck... rolling with

some fine ass sisters too..

I was with my girl so I had to pretend I aint give a fuck about them hoes.. I didnt..at the time..

but now that Im single.. Im like gatdayaaam them hoes was fine as fuck...

bruh the finest hoes be doing the bougie shit.. like going to plays and tryin to be

cultural and shit.. lol... they be in the popular restaurants and malls... they dont be nowhere,

dingy... just like the fine bougie american sisters.... if you lookin for them in the corner store..

good luck, if they are there they gonna be lookin as hood ratish as possible to avoid thirsty dudes...

but chea..

the baddest indian hoes in the world be in Toronto, trinidad and guyana..

and canada is just as racist as america they are just more respectful and nice about

their racism.. but they are racist as fuck.... but extremely tolerable..

:lol::lol::lol:

I was just gonna type the bolded.

Last edited: