Where are y'all dudes from?

RUDY RAYYY MO

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

Caint and wont do it right now…done got used to being around US 90% of the time. the cac to Black ratio way better here than in Lex lol plus i just refi’d the mortgage the mailbox gonna be here for a while mayne

Used to fly to Lex when my wife lived there nice grass but it seemed dead. Why didn't you fuck with Louisville?

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
Born in Brooklyn, went to Jr High and High School in L.A., now living back in Brooklyn and Trinidad is my 2nd home.

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor
XwzA6Bn.jpeg

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah but it all depends on what area you from in the city everybody sound different especially cause it's so many different ethnic groups in the city.

Yea but Toronto is mostly little china, but you do have a lot of indians.. in fact the finest

indian bitch I ever seen was in toronto.. bruh she was fuckin bad as fuck... rolling with

some fine ass sisters too..

I was with my girl so I had to pretend I aint give a fuck about them hoes.. I didnt..at the time..

but now that Im single.. Im like gatdayaaam them hoes was fine as fuck...

bruh the finest hoes be doing the bougie shit.. like going to plays and tryin to be

cultural and shit.. lol... they be in the popular restaurants and malls... they dont be nowhere,

dingy... just like the fine bougie american sisters.... if you lookin for them in the corner store..

good luck, if they are there they gonna be lookin as hood ratish as possible to avoid thirsty dudes...

but chea..

the baddest indian hoes in the world be in Toronto, trinidad and guyana..

and canada is just as racist as america they are just more respectful and nice about

their racism.. but they are racist as fuck.... but extremely tolerable..

dik cashmere

Freaky Tah gettin high that's my brother
BGOL Investor
Yo I'm old. I was getting into fights between Hollis and South Side back in the mid 80's. Even back then it just was.....I don't think anyone knows how it started.

:lol:
That’s the thing, I don’t think anyone remembers. I remember Hollis looking at us crazy when we walked thru Hollis day and same with y’all coming to bello or baisley day. Probably started over a woman

Lurk Diggler

Rising Star
Registered
Used to fly to Lex when my wife lived there nice grass but it seemed dead. Why didn't you fuck with Louisville?
I did for about 5 yrs until I took promotion to come to the A. If I go back it will be DaVille unless parents need me back in lex as they r getting to that age

xxironxx

PhD in Trollin
BGOL Investor
Doe moe, I relocated a couple of years ago to the Bethlehem area from NY to take care of my moms. North Philly, West Philly, Germantown, Kensington and strawberry mansion are off the chain. But you already know.
Yea buddy it goes down in Germantown. My fam stays there. I definitely fly out wth the .45 anytime I visit