Where are the Black Shake spots in Tampa?

theart0f69

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Been down here a few days and places like Emperors Gentlemans Club, and The Gold Club are wack sauce...bunch of non dancing, flat assed white chicks and the music is garbage. Where da bad bitchez (as they claim themselves to be) at?

TimRock

Don't let me be misunderstood
BGOL Investor
These are from Wouncie. he mentioned them when i first moved here.
Flash dancers - 4202 w. Cayuga
Dream - 4218 e. 7th ave
Thee crazy horse - 8829 w. Hillsborough

If u are in the strip club scene and like thick blackchicks
Sun - crazy horse- Hillsborough ave
Mon - Club Hush - Hillsborough ave
Tue - Hollywood Nites - Howard age
Wed - Crazy Horse - Hillsborough ave

TimRock

Don't let me be misunderstood
BGOL Investor
Ain’t there a serial shooter out there, and he’s killed black people
Yeah. Seminole heights. Just struck this morning. That's 4 bodies now. Not sure if any were black but I know he killed a kid with autism. The kid was actually getting off the wrong bus.

wouncie

If you don’t own any Bitcoin you’re doing it wrong
OG Investor
Sup Fam and welcome to Tampa. The black strip club scene changes quite often but here is a list of what’s been consistent as of lately.
Black Joints
Mon - Club Hush - Hillsborough Ave
Tue - Hollywood Nites - Howard Ave
Wed - Maybe Truth Lounge - Cayuga (old flash dancers)
Thur - Maybe Truth Lounge
Friday - Hollywood Nites or Truth
Saturday - Lookers - Dale Maybre
*Arbitrary hole in the walls that may get a lil poppin:
Teasers - Nebraska Ave
Alibi - East Hillsborough Ave
*After Hours Full Nude: (Fri/Sat) Play Pen - 50th St

daking181

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah. Seminole heights. Just struck this morning. That's 4 bodies now. Not sure if any were black but I know he killed a kid with autism. The kid was actually getting off the wrong bus.
I briefly say a pic. I know I saw an older black man

theart0f69

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah Mons attracts lots of tourists. Cant lie its a nice mixture of females in there.
But do those beotches go hard? Lol. Where can I get the most bang for my buck? I actually prefer the back alley/hole in the wall spots to the upscale spots. Dem busted bitches will sho nuff do somethin strange for a piece of change. Those upscale hoez b thinkin a brotha gonna pop a band on'em...not The Kidd, aka El Cheapo, not to b confused with El Chapo.

slewdem100

Rising Star
OG Investor
They got a suspect description for that serial killer this time...was an older Black man killed...description is of a Black man...fucked up thing with serial killers is you got to wait for them to kill again and make mistakes before you can close in on em

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They got a suspect description for that serial killer this time...was an older Black man killed...description is of a Black man...fucked up thing with serial killers is you got to wait for them to kill again and make mistakes before you can close in on em
first the DC sniper, now the Tampa sniper

THREAD_CRITIC

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
But do those beotches go hard? Lol. Where can I get the most bang for my buck? I actually prefer the back alley/hole in the wall spots to the upscale spots. Dem busted bitches will sho nuff do somethin strange for a piece of change. Those upscale hoez b thinkin a brotha gonna pop a band on'em...not The Kidd, aka El Cheapo, not to b confused with El Chapo.

That list wounice posted is exactly want you want.