When Your Woman Ask You Will You Sleep With Her Homegirl

tajshan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Why you in yo feelings? Southern people talk like that.
You ain't lying. There are relatives that I have visited - even I have to strain sometimes to understand what da fuck they be saying :smh: :smh:

SERIOUSLY :hmm::hmm:- I think I'd dump a woman for asking my an asinine, re-fuckin'diculous scenario question like that.
"HEFFER GET DA HELL OUTTA MY TRUCK" :angry::angry::angry::angry:

tera9

International
International Member
what language they speaking?
Why you in yo feelings? Southern people talk like that.
You doin' too much. That's just Southern speak.

Shit is country as hell, but far from an embarrassment.
I actually love the way they talk. You hear that here in NC, SC

That dialect is a remnant of the languages that were stolen from us through violent oppression.

Coons always be embarrassed by anything without a European origin but they too dumb to realize that the EuroAmerican dialect of original English is no more "valid" than the dozens of English dialects spoken by black folk in the Americas and Caribbean.

And yes the phraseology 'always be' instead of 'are always' has been academically codified in literature as dialectical speech and is, therefore, a 'proper' choice for those of us who do not let the KKK define our speaking patterns

ronmch20

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Easy answer, "sure baby I'd do anything for you". "Now if she looks like a troll you ain't gonna make it". :rolleyes:

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor
Dumb hoe logic. Don't ask scary questions if you are going to be frightened by the answers.