Votes: 19 21.3%
  • Next 3 months?

Votes: 31 34.8%
  • He did nothing wrong (MAGA)?

Votes: 1 1.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
Yep, the Republicans are trying to fuck over the Fulton county (GA) DA but they forgot about New York. Oh I would piss on Donald Trump grave when he dies….do you hear me :angry: :angry: The stupid CAC’s in this country don’t realize the damage this fool did in four years along with the other Republicans…..I’m not excluding them.

easy_b

BGOL Investor
The GOP might let him take the fall since the got their new fuck boy in Florida.
Yeah, I noticed some of them are beginning to turn on him, but there is a lot of shit on Governor death sentence that they are holding back on until next year. You will find out very soon.

Piff Henderson

Stage Manager of Stage Managers
BGOL Investor
His hands are too dirty for him not to be indicted before 2024. Pretty much every phone call he made to GA, not just the one we've already heard with him asking for 11,780 votes, were recorded because it's legal to do so without informing the other party in GA.

His ass is cooked.

easy_b

BGOL Investor
His hands are too dirty for him not to be indicted before 2024. Pretty much every phone call he made to GA, not just the one we've already heard with him asking for 11,780 votes, were recorded because it's legal to do so without informing the other party in GA.

His ass is cooked.
I mean, his hands is extremely dirty. Not only the secret documents thing, but that bullshit he pulled in Georgia and you heard they have more audiotapes :smh: his own Republicans counterparts threw him under the bus.

Piff Henderson

Stage Manager of Stage Managers
BGOL Investor
Motherfuckers think because it isn't moving fast enough for them means the wheels aren't turning. Trump isn't the brightest but he's not the typical dumb criminal we're used to seeing in the news. Shit takes time to create a watertight case.

He's cooked.