I want my daddy's records!
Platinum Member
A pedo faggot.

grand opening, grand closing

FutureLutherKing

Rising Star
Registered
Out of those choices: pedo

But what about people that want to fuck blonde ponies?
What about people that find a dead vagina/dick/asshole appealing?

Race Harley

Rising Star
Platinum Member
ComfortableWindingBobolink-size_restricted.gif

Oh! This is some personal shit​

Rembrandt Brown

Slider
Registered
This thread reads like someone either:

• Is one of those, and wants to know their standing in the world.
Or
  • Got hurt by one of those, and wants to justify their feelings of resentment in the aftermath.

The OP literally explains why the thread was made.

There's a pedo on the board who is obsessed with "fags" and thinks he is better than them.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
@Pediatric Gynecologist Truth is all up in this thread liking posts but notice that he did not participate in the poll. I wonder why...
Because neither applies to me . I don’t partake in either unlike you and your best friend fucking on your gay ass couch you snitch ass bitch. Go run to the mods about pussy being posted you ho ass fuck boy.

mailboxpimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Because I'm a faggot I do partake in either unlike you and your best friend fucking on your gay ass couch you snitch ass bitch. You tell too many of our faggor secrets. Go run to the mods about pussy being posted you ho ass fuck boy.
Glad you out in the open.

DaMostHy

Troll Hunter
BGOL Investor
Who.....pause....lets something like this dwell on their mind so much so that......longer pause.....fuck this! :smh: I'm out!

141510996_1450954845280993_3987594280231890899_n.jpg

....and fuck this ultra gay dumbass thread.

Faggot ass bitch made OP checking to see if his kind is hated more than pedos. :smh:

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
I been told the pussy ass male rapist OP nobody here likes his faggot snitch bitch ass. Other than other faggot ass snitch bitch asses like the resident hair shop ho mailboxsimp , Stuttertrick X etc.

DaMostHy

Troll Hunter
BGOL Investor
You can't say stuff like this and expect folks to have a real conversation, so I'm out.

The only way to deal with that pillow biting ankle grabbing cock sucking faggot is the ignore or put him on blast.