What's the slickest shit you ever did involving some pussy?

55th View

Rising Star
Registered
businessman-wearing-suit-opening-door-leaving-home-for-work.jpg

I was a sophomore in college and fucking everything moving. Linked up with this thick ass chick from class, who had the sexiest eyes I'd ever seen in my 20 y/o life. Anyway, I'm fucking her on the regular, but on the low. Sometimes I would fall through her crib. She had a boyfriend that came from a well to do family, but he insisted on playing the gangsta role. Well, one night we were chilling in her bed after a fuck session - she hears doors slamming and looks out the window. It was her dude and two more of his homeboys. This is about 1-2 AM, so we didn't expect him to fall thru. I wasn't as wise back then, and would routinely spend the night with side chicks (shout out to God for protecting me over the yrs).

In this case, we had to act fast and she ran to her roommate's room and gave her the run down while I was getting dressed. The solution you ask? Her girl and I went downstairs together, and I straight walked out the front door. I dapped the three of them up (we all knew one another from campus) and drove back to my dorm. From that point on, I never fucked around in her crib again, but know I hit at least 30-40 more times. She was a bad bitch in every sense of the word.

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
Told a chick I loved her ("like jesus loves everybody," I said to myself in my head, to convince myself that I was being truthful on some level, even if it was the most minimal level)

But I knew damned well I didn't love her. Hell, I think she knew it. But I knew she needed to hear it so I could fuck and I think she wanted to hear it so she could fuck

RUDY RAYYY MO

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
While stationed in Germany a few of us would drive to Prague during 3 day weekends to go clubbing.One night we hit a hip hop spot, well one of the cats I was with jump off was there that night but he was focusing on new pussy and wasn't giving her attention

Due to alcohol I don't remember if I approached the bitch or she approached me. But we ended up at her crib which was a couple blocks from the club. Chilled and smashed for a couple hours. Headed back to the club . Ironic dude was the first to see me and was like " rudy bruh we been looking for you for hours thought you were kidnapped for your organs, have you seen old girl" . She walks in 20 minutes afterwards. Moral of the story...FUCKING UP YO FOR SHO PUSSY...TRYING TO GET SOME MO PUSSAYYY...YOU'LL END UP WITH NO PUSSAYYY

Last edited:

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
My turn.
I once fucked his Cac whore recently with an older son around my age. Met her at the local piggly wiggly. She wasn't the cutest but had cool hips and such. Think of how Mal Malloy used to be, before the daily visits to Burger Kang. The slick part was that this hoe in front of me ebt card kept getting declined (broke ass cac bitxh) at the register. I said I'd help get some groceries, if she let me beat first.

I didn't plan on buying her shit lol. She wasnt the cutest but fuck it, I'm gon get me some reparations out this bitches pussy. :dunno:
So she invites me over to her spot. Man, this was some trailer park on the other side of town, but I didn't think the homies venture over there too much. So fuck it. I kid you not, there's a muthafucking banjo on the porch of their double-wide lol. I'm getting 'Deliverance' vibes, but I'm still determined to get reparations out this cac slut.

So she let's me inside and asks me if I'd like a sloppy joe manwich :puke: (white folk shit smh) and a glass of tang, her speciality. I politely declined because it smelled like cat piss and pumpkin spice inside of that trailer. I look right into her lazy eye and ask her what's up with some Sloppy Toppy doe. She got sad and pointed to the dark corner where there was a computer screen light emanating.
Thats when i saw him. The most pathetic, sad, simp looking Cac I'd ever seen in life. He was in his tighty whitey drawers, and yellowed tank top and a cat on his lap (no doubt the only pussy he ever touched). This cac was on what I think was a 1999 Macintosh computer, the one with the TV tube for the monitor, and was just fixated on the screen with a retard stare not even moving.

His meemaw then softly says, "Ignore him, all he cares about is googling Trump stories and browsing the gay section on craigslist all day on his 'computter' as he calls it. He doesn't care about anything else".

She pulls me into her bedroom and closes the door. I get immaculate head, hit it from the back (caught a couple of bad whiffs to keep it 100 :puke: )for 20mins pull out and bust on her face. I put my gray sweatpants back on and see her punk ass son standing in the doorway just staring like a retard. I thought his bitch ass wanted to fight the god because I had his mom's singing like Adele when I was in them guts trying to put some food on her table.
I was mistaken.
This silly cac tries to start some small talk about what he googled earlier and saw on MSNBC lol. I smdh push him out the way. I wipe my dick on his rainbow scarf and dip the hell outnof there. Didnt even feel bad i didnt give them cacs grocery money either. :dunno:

And that lady and gentlemen is how I fucked @lightbright moms with promise of free food.
:itsawrap:

55th View

Rising Star
Registered
My turn.
I once fucked his Cac whore recently with an older son around my age. Met her at the local piggly wiggly. She wasn't the cutest but had cool hips and such. Think of how Mal Malloy used to be, before the daily visits to Burger Kang. The slick part was that this hoe in front of me ebt card kept getting declined (broke ass cac bitxh) at the register. I said I'd help get some groceries, if she let me beat first.

I didn't plan on buying her shit lol. She wasnt the cutest but fuck it, I'm gon get me some reparations out this bitches pussy. :dunno:
So she invites me over to her spot. Man, this was some trailer park on the other side of town, but I didn't think the homies venture over there too much. So fuck it. I kid you not, there's a muthafucking banjo on the porch of their double-wide lol. I'm getting 'Deliverance' vibes, but I'm still determined to get reparations out this cac slut.

So she let's me inside and asks me if I'd like a sloppy joe manwich :puke: (white folk shit smh) and a glass of tang, her speciality. I politely declined because it smelled like cat piss and pumpkin spice inside of that trailer. I look right into her lazy eye and ask her what's up with some Sloppy Toppy doe. She got sad and pointed to the dark corner where there was a computer screen light emanating.
Thats when i saw him. The most pathetic, sad, simp looking Cac I'd ever seen in life. He was in his tighty whitey drawers, and yellowed tank top and a cat on his lap (no doubt the only pussy he ever touched). This cac was on what I think was a 1999 Macintosh computer, the one with the TV tube for the monitor, and was just fixated on the screen with a retard stare not even moving.

His meemaw then softly says, "Ignore him, all he cares about is googling Trump stories and browsing the gay section on craigslist all day on his 'computter' as he calls it. He doesn't care about anything else".

She pulls me into her bedroom and closes the door. I get immaculate head, hit it from the back (caught a couple of bad whiffs to keep it 100 :puke: )for 20mins pull out and bust on her face. I put my gray sweatpants back on and see her punk ass son standing in the doorway just staring like a retard. I thought his bitch ass wanted to fight the god because I had his mom's singing like Adele when I was in them guts trying to put some food on her table.
I was mistaken.
This silly cac tries to start some small talk about what he googled earlier and saw on MSNBC lol. I smdh push him out the way. I wipe my dick on his rainbow scarf and dip the hell outnof there. Didnt even feel bad i didnt give them cacs grocery money either. :dunno:

And that lady and gentlemen is how I fucked @lightbright moms with promise of free food.

:bravo:

This was sad as shit, til the punchline at the end. :lol::lol::lol:

Sloboogie

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Stationed at Camp Pendleton (so many stories).

I met this mixed Filipina/Black chick working at the main side PX. Her body, face and complexion spoke magic to my perverted 20 year old soul, and I just knew:
200w.gif

I HAD to have it!

She wasn't interested initially, until I took focus off of her, for her (less-attractive) co-worker. That's when she started the full-court press. Strategically, I kept her at arms length, knowing she was gonna try to fight through the defense, as I waited for her to break through like:
65eb6c1ac6be6d71dcc96de17b3e5550.gif

Cell phones were not really a thing at this time, so it was the home number or the meet up. She showed up at the E-Club in Del Mar looking like water to a man dying of thirst (Me...I was that man). She wasn't giving anybody else the attention and was in my face the whole night as I appeared only semi-interested. With a few beers in me, I walked back to my barracks (My squad mates all had chicks in Oceanside, so I had it to myself) and was prepared to "beat myself to sleep" for the sake of this strategy. There was a knock at my door. It was the Duty NCO saying I hade a visitor. It was her. We started walking back and the Duty NCO grabbed me by the arm and was like: Be REALLY careful...that the Sergeant Major of the Marine Corps daughter....... We walked back to my room and at first, I felt that feeling you get when there is imminent danger....

da4u2a7-c110dd83-1f48-4ad7-bd2c-c66f98e68fea.gif

She gave off that energy like she was MAD, because I made her work. That was strategy, but THIS was actual concern about her pops finding out. So she start the press again. I'm still overthinking, and not fully engaged until she got real close, and I can smell her. I placed my thumb on her bottom lip, cause they were pretty plump. She licked it...

.....and all I can hear was:

She gave me head, but wouldn't let me fuck, until I hit her with the:
sasuke-genjutsu.gif

"That'll be real fucked up if that Duty NCO go telling ya daddy that you was all in my barracks at 2am after the club...I can't stop him with all this penned up frustration, so looks like we'll both be in trouble"...

At risk of soundin like a bitch....she fucked the hell outta me..... Like, I thought I was gonna have a heart attack, but my pride wouldn't let me stop. we were together for 2 years until my hoe powers evolved into dangerous levels.

I missed that pussy for a LONG time...

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Told a chick I loved her ("like jesus loves everybody," I said to myself in my head, to convince myself that I was being truthful on some level, even if it was the most minimal level)

But I knew damned well I didn't love her. Hell, I think she knew it. But I knew she needed to hear it so I could fuck and I think she wanted to hear it so she could fuck

I have loved a thousand women...brah . I love every woman that I glizzy..I look em in they eyes and cry, and tell em I love em so much....I ought to beat yo muffuckin ass...I love you so much...so don't fuck this up...bae

RUDY RAYYY MO

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Stationed at Camp Pendleton (so many stories).

I met this mixed Filipina/Black chick working at the main side PX. Her body, face and complexion spoke magic to my perverted 20 year old soul, and I just knew:
200w.gif

I HAD to have it!

She wasn't interested initially, until I took focus off of her, for her (less-attractive) co-worker. That's when she started the full-court press. Strategically, I kept her at arms length, knowing she was gonna try to fight through the defense, as I waited for her to break through like:
65eb6c1ac6be6d71dcc96de17b3e5550.gif

Cell phones were not really a thing at this time, so it was the home number or the meet up. She showed up at the E-Club in Del Mar looking like water to a man dying of thirst (Me...I was that man). She wasn't giving anybody else the attention and was in my face the whole night as I appeared only semi-interested. With a few beers in me, I walked back to my barracks (My squad mates all had chicks in Oceanside, so I had it to myself) and was prepared to "beat myself to sleep" for the sake of this strategy. There was a knock at my door. It was the Duty NCO saying I hade a visitor. It was her. We started walking back and the Duty NCO grabbed me by the arm and was like: Be REALLY careful...that the Sergeant Major of the Marine Corps daughter....... We walked back to my room and at first, I felt that feeling you get when there is imminent danger....

da4u2a7-c110dd83-1f48-4ad7-bd2c-c66f98e68fea.gif

She gave off that energy like she was MAD, because I made her work. That was strategy, but THIS was actual concern about her pops finding out. So she start the press again. I'm still overthinking, and not fully engaged until she got real close, and I can smell her. I placed my thumb on her bottom lip, cause they were pretty plump. She licked it...

.....and all I can hear was:

She gave me head, but wouldn't let me fuck, until I hit her with the:
sasuke-genjutsu.gif

"That'll be real fucked up if that Duty NCO go telling ya daddy that you was all in my barracks at 2am after the club...I can't stop him with all this penned up frustration, so looks like we'll both be in trouble"...

At risk of soundin like a bitch....she fucked the hell outta me..... Like, I thought I was gonna have a heart attack, but my pride wouldn't let me stop. we were together for 2 years until my hoe powers evolved into dangerous levels.

I missed that pussy for a LONG time...

Bet shawty was fine

chitownsfinest

Rising Star
Platinum Member
My turn.

I was mistaken.

My turn.

I was mistaken.

I've read this story before...

tonydons2

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
businessman-wearing-suit-opening-door-leaving-home-for-work.jpg

I was a sophomore in college and fucking everything moving. Linked up with this thick ass chick from class, who had the sexiest eyes I'd ever seen in my 20 y/o life. Anyway, I'm fucking her on the regular, but on the low. Sometimes I would fall through her crib. She had a boyfriend that came from a well to do family, but he insisted on playing the gangsta role. Well, one night we were chilling in her bed after a fuck session - she hears doors slamming and looks out the window. It was her dude and two more of his homeboys. This is about 1-2 AM, so we didn't expect him to fall thru. I wasn't as wise back then, and would routinely spend the night with side chicks (shout out to God for protecting me over the yrs).

In this case, we had to act fast and she ran to her roommate's room and gave her the run down while I was getting dressed. The solution you ask? Her girl and I went downstairs together, and I straight walked out the front door. I dapped the three of them up (we all knew one another from campus) and drove back to my dorm. From that point on, I never fucked around in her crib again, but know I hit at least 30-40 more times. She was a bad bitch in every sense of the word.

What the roommate look like?

Texas Catdaddy

the omnipotent one .....
Platinum Member

i understand .....

dasailr03

A Goddamn Sailor!
BGOL Investor

my nigga

ZuluSam

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I had a freak in my life for a long time. I’m talking about going to a club and she would pull a bitch for us to take to the hotel and turn out. She loved that powder and one time she called me about six in the morning and I could tell she had been up all night snorting.

She was at the hotel with a nicca and I got a room about three doors down. When that nicca went downstairs to go to the breakfast buffet she walked down the hall wrapped in the comforter and I bent her over and beat that pussy for five minutes and she rushed back to the room before that nicca finished his bacon and eggs.

Cannibal

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Women give sex to get love, men give love to get sex. you played the game well padawan. This doesn't stop in later years either.

ANGRY MAN

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Damn my daughter was 3 years old at the time. Me and BM was beefing, she would never do her hair. When it was my weekend, I did a solo mission first. Told my boy I’m looking for the finest hairdresser to do my daughter hair. I kid you not I must of drove to six different hair salons. With the same line, I have a daughter looking for someone to do her hair. If they was ugly I’ll get the business card and throw it away once I hit the car.

On my last attempt found her redbone fine ass hell. Got the card made the appointment, it was scheduled for Saturday morning. I never been to a hair salon period, but let me tell you on Saturday…nothing but heat in there. So I dressed up suit and all…as soon as I walk through the door with my beautiful daughter. All the women just melted the hairdresser ask me what’s up with you and the mother.

Ahh(Im going to hell) I said she died in a car accident. She gave me her personal phone number that day. We went out the next Friday to some club got drunk. We was dancing and kissing like we was the only ones in there. Went back to her place, I smashed for 14 days straight. We would wake up and go to work, and comeback home as if we lived together.

Couple of months later I’m riding with my brother. He was like I got to go see this chick right quick. They had met up in like a parking lot. We in a convertible C6, I see her and she see me. We both kept it cool and he was all over her. Saying I’m marry her one day, ask me what I thought..I said she alright ninja said shit she tight! I still never told him.

Last edited:

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
My turn.

I was mistaken.

You gay as fuck, ain't nobody believing this shit.

mrcmd187

Controversy Creates Cash
BGOL Investor
Back the late 80s on one of my summer stays with family in Harlem older girl I had been try to smash for damn near three summer finally gave in but there was a price for it, her father left her mom and and the deal was if I fucked her I would have to break her mom off to everytime as while so I said fuck it her mom was fine as hell and didn't look her age. First half of my summer was a dream my Uncle knew something was up so he told me to be on my Ps and Qs. Right before the for of July I get over her house to smash and her Aunts there and her and the girls mom where looking at me like a piece of meat long story short I spent the rest of my summer running through all 3 (thank god for Jolt cola). Next Summer same shit just no Aunt (thank god because she was a freak) end of summer was the last time I saw them. Four months after I went home my uncle said he looked up one day and they were moving out and mom looked pregnant,:scared: I got a card from them for Christmas that year saying they love me and sorry they had to leave with no return address.

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
It’s best to leave no comment. I have two stories, but it’s best I keep it to myself. I did some crazy shit back in the 90s am going to leave at that.

yureeka9

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I was putting some major numbers on the board in the summer of 1990. I was at UGA and I met this girl who said her boyfriend was from my hometown. She started creeping with me and we did our thing for a few months. I go home for summer break and my home girl (friends with benefits) is telling me about this dude shes creeping with. Turns out its the same dude whose chick Im fuckin at school. My home girl also introduces me to her side dudes sister and we started fuckin too. Long story short, I didnt really know this dude but by the end of the year I had fucked his lady, his side piece and his sister. Hell, the sister went into his bedroom and gave me a couple of his condoms to use on her!

^SpiderMan^

Mackin Arachnid
BGOL Investor
Back the late 80s on one of my summer stays with family in Harlem older girl I had been try to smash for damn near three summer finally gave in but there was a price for it, her father left her mom and and the deal was if I fucked her I would have to break her mom off to everytime as while so I said fuck it her mom was fine as hell and didn't look her age. First half of my summer was a dream my Uncle knew something was up so he told me to be on my Ps and Qs. Right before the for of July I get over her house to smash and her Aunts there and her and the girls mom where looking at me like a piece of meat long story short I spent the rest of my summer running through all 3 (thank god for Jolt cola). Next Summer same shit just no Aunt (thank god because she was a freak) end of summer was the last time I saw them. Four months after I went home my uncle said he looked up one day and they were moving out and mom looked pregnant,:scared: I got a card from them for Christmas that year saying they love me and sorry they had to leave with no return address.
giphy.gif

^SpiderMan^

Mackin Arachnid
BGOL Investor
Damn my daughter was 3 years old at the time. Me and BM was beefing, she would never do her hair. When it was my weekend, I did a solo mission first. Told my boy I’m looking for the finest hairdresser to do my daughter hair. I kid you not I must of drove to six different hair salons. With the same line, I have a daughter looking for someone to do her hair. If they was ugly I’ll get the business card and throw it away once I hit the car.

On my last attempt found her redbone fine ass hell. Got the card made the appointment, it was scheduled for Saturday morning. I never been to a hair salon period, but let me tell you on Saturday…nothing but heat in there. So I dressed up suit and all…as soon as I walk through the door with my beautiful daughter. All the women just melted the hairdresser ask me what’s up with you and the mother.

Ahh(Im going to hell) I said she died in a car accident. She gave me her personal phone number that day. We went out the next Friday to some club got drunk. We was dancing and kissing like we was the only ones in there. Went back to her place, I smashed for 14 days straight. We would wake up and go to work, and comeback home as if we lived together.

Couple of months later I’m riding with my brother. He was like I got to go see this chick right quick. They had met up in like a parking lot. We in a convertible C6, I see her and she see me. We both kept it cool and he was all over her. Saying I’m marry her one day, ask me what I thought..I said she alright ninja said shit she tight! I still never told him.

Why didn't you tell your Brother that you fucked his love interest? Did the hairdresser ever do your daughter's hair? If so, were you concerned with her mentioning her mother?

ANGRY MAN

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Why didn't you tell your Brother that you fucked his love interest? Did the hairdresser ever do your daughter's hair? If so, were you concerned with her mentioning her mother?

My brother is one of those people that if you see a woman out then call her over. He inserts himself as if he’s hollering at her..but you put in the work. And he’s very flashy, like pull out 2 stacks at a bar in front of women. While I’ll just pull my card out

Yes she did my daughter hair all hell broke out, cause baby momma was like who doing her hair. What products she using etc etc. My daughter was too young to comprehend what I was doing. She naturally gravitated to and woman.

Plus us parents can outsmart our kids. That’s how I met my current woman. Told my daughter(15) go warm the car real quick for me. She did and I book the bartender lol

papi68

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Saw some white girl from a class we had at a bar in college. Went home with her. This black dude I knew bagged her friend. My lady was too drunk to fuck. Dude fucked his girl from the bar and left.

I fucked his girl from the bar a couple hours later after some convo.

neoafrican

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I was putting some major numbers on the board in the summer of 1990. I was at UGA and I met this girl who said her boyfriend was from my hometown. She started creeping with me and we did our thing for a few months. I go home for summer break and my home girl (friends with benefits) is telling me about this dude shes creeping with. Turns out its the same dude whose chick Im fuckin at school. My home girl also introduces me to her side dudes sister and we started fuckin too. Long story short, I didnt really know this dude but by the end of the year I had fucked his lady, his side piece and his sister. Hell, the sister went into his bedroom and gave me a couple of his condoms to use on her!

You hemmed him up and he didn’t even know.

This post is as cold as ice…

Only way it could be any colder is if moms got smashed somewhere in there.

^SpiderMan^

Mackin Arachnid
BGOL Investor
:roflmao2:Sorry you had a boring life
Bruh, your story is the following:
A fine-ass chick told you that you had to fuck her fine ass Mother in order to fuck her. So you fuck her and her mother for 3 years. Then one day her Aunt wanted to fuck so you fucked the chick, her mother, and her aunt for a whole summer. Then they move away without a trace. C'mon man. This reads like a porn script.

yureeka9

Rising Star
Platinum Member
You hemmed him up and he didn’t even know.

This post is as cold as ice…

Only way it could be any colder is if moms got smashed somewhere in there.
In the end dude wound up marrying the girlfriend, the side piece died 20 years ago and the sister became a lesbian and moved to Savannah.