What's The Oldest Piece of Pussy You Fucked?

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I’ll tell you right now. Anything over 50 has been the best pussy cause I know that bitch ain’t havin no kid so I’ve never felt freer busting that raw dog with no consequence

RAY V.

AP 2nd Team All-American
BGOL Investor
Trust...That old pussy is out there to be had, grocery store cash register old bitches stay keep conversations going

I get...
You smell so good what you wearing?
Can i come over to eat tonight?
What so and so food taste like?
Questions like - You think they'll have NFL Football this season? "because i wear my carolina panthers hat all the time" :giggle:

Last edited:

Rembrandt Brown

Slider
Registered
She was 36, I was 22 :yes::cool::yes:
Shit dog, I've always been attracted to older women...At least 3 -4 years older than me. The young ones notice it too, when they don't get all the attention either...

Somethin about an older chick tho......:yes::yes::yes:
I'm 26 had a 42... with the fattest ass I'm bout to :jackoff: just thinking about :lol:
im 29 and she's 48(looks like she' in her early 30's.) best piece of pussy i ever had we go at about 3 or more times a week. she's married too.
Honestly I am slacking in that department...I have fucked a lot of bitches but they all have been around my age..the oldest one was only like 3 years older than me...im only 23 but I gotta get me an old freak mayne :D

All you formerly young "I'm only 23" people who are still here-- How are you looking at it now that you're closer to that woman's age?

Are you now the old one in the relationship(s), lubing up some post-menopausal pussy, or somewhere in between?

She was 38 a few years ago, I was 31 at the time though.

Now that you're in your mid-40s, how do you look at 30 vs 50 or 20 vs 60?

LennyNero1972

Sleeping Deity.
BGOL Investor

All you formerly young "I'm only 23" people who are still here-- How are you looking at it now that you're closer to that woman's age?

Are you now the old one in the relationship(s), lubing up some post-menopausal pussy, or somewhere in between?

Now that you're in your mid-40s, how do you look at 30 vs 50 or 20 vs 60?
Well I've matured a lot since then outlook on life has changed.

scullydog

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I will be 49 in a few days. First chick was a 36 year old with three kids. I was 20 or 21. I fucked her about three years. Pussy was good and I raw dog that pussy. We fell out because she straight up wanted to marry me, and I wasn't having it, so it ended. Second one, after I got out of college and started working in management. I fucked a chick that was trying to get a job in the company. I was 23 and she had to be early 40s. She wasn't the prettiest thing but that pussy was unique. I had a tough time trying to stay in that pussy. I nutted quick, that pussy was tight, and it was good. Third, she is one of the last women I fucked with that was older than me. I was about 33 and she was 48 or 49 when I started fucking her. I fucked her for about four years. She was a fine 48 year old. Shapely, man, niggah was proud to look at her when she was laying naked in the bed, she was perfection. Pussy was okay, but she was just a solid woman. She gave me no problems and taught me some things about business and life. I ended it when I moved from my home state to another for a job. If she would have been about five years older or younger then me, I would have bit that bone. Now, I have gone in the reverse, my wife is about ten years younger than me. When I hit forty, I started to go in reverse.

Eli_Porter

BANNED
Registered
I fucked a 85 year old lady Nmaed Ms. Sharp when I was 20. Long story short---> Moving furniture for her---->She put on her nighty, at 6pm she knew what the fuck was up,I fucked. That pussy was dry as shit. Imagine fucking a bag of flour. Never do that again. She made sounds like she was trying to jump start a car or some shit. Still to this day I cant look at a prune the same way!:smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::puke::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh:
:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao2::lol:

meilmarc

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I fucked a 85 year old lady Nmaed Ms. Sharp when I was 20. Long story short---> Moving furniture for her---->She put on her nighty, at 6pm she knew what the fuck was up,I fucked. That pussy was dry as shit. Imagine fucking a bag of flour. Never do that again. She made sounds like she was trying to jump start a car or some shit. Still to this day I cant look at a prune the same way!:smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::puke::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh:

:roflmao2:

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
I will be 49 in a few days. First chick was a 36 year old with three kids. I was 20 or 21. I fucked her about three years. Pussy was good and I raw dog that pussy. We fell out because she straight up wanted to marry me, and I wasn't having it, so it ended. Second one, after I got out of college and started working in management. I fucked a chick that was trying to get a job in the company. I was 23 and she had to be early 40s. She wasn't the prettiest thing but that pussy was unique. I had a tough time trying to stay in that pussy. I nutted quick, that pussy was tight, and it was good. Third, she is one of the last women I fucked with that was older than me. I was about 33 and she was 48 or 49 when I started fucking her. I fucked her for about four years. She was a fine 48 year old. Shapely, man, niggah was proud to look at her when she was laying naked in the bed, she was perfection. Pussy was okay, but she was just a solid woman. She gave me no problems and taught me some things about business and life. I ended it when I moved from my home state to another for a job. If she would have been about five years older or younger then me, I would have bit that bone. Now, I have gone in the reverse, my wife is about ten years younger than me. When I hit forty, I started to go in reverse.
:lol: So true. I just don't want to be that creepy old man. I remember in the 90s and early 00s seeing older cats just not taking signals to leave these chicks alone. I was like :smh: "damn old man!!:" I know it happens with men of all ages, but damn shit just looks creepy and desperate when you're 40+ doing that shit to some young thing.

But I'll be damn if I'm working out, staying in excellent shape, and settle for what the average 40 plus American woman has to offer looks wise. FOH. Especially when cats half my age the ones asking me for workout tips. I'm going to get these young chicks while I still don't have to buy pussy. :eek::eek::eek::eek:

And time is flying it seems. Another 11 years cats still here will be bumping this talking about 40 is young pussy. :lol:

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
93 she looked 33 tho :dunno:

I believe it...

You should’ve gotten a picture of her for us!

source.gif

Rembrandt Brown

Slider
Registered

I DID NOT READ UP UNTIL THIS POINT.

OH MY GOD.

18 YEARS ON BGOL AND THIS IS SOME OTHER LEVEL SHIT.

DiGeneral

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
21 years old, the ancient bitch was 65... I think she escaped slavery on the underground railroad.. :dunno:

I used to drive school buses, and the manager Lorna got a call that I was doing 70+ mph on the parkway (I was running late to pick up kids from school). After my run, she calls me in the office, for what I thought was to be suspended if not fired. Nope, she told me that she wasn't gonna fire me, but I owed her. Fuck it cool.... Fast forward to 3 months later, I get a text from her. I hit her back, she was calling in that favor that I owed her. She needed me to swing by and fuck her right quick. I tried to break her old ass in two.

Fucked up thing is, that dusty bitch had done this to at least two other dudes that work there. She told the girls in the office about it, as a result I was able to knock off a few of the young fine hoess because of her. Cheers to Lorna's slick old ass, but she's most certainly dead and stinking by now.

TheAlias

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
She was a fine 48 year old. Shapely, man, niggah was proud to look at her when she was laying naked in the bed, she was perfection. Pussy was okay, but she was just a solid woman. She gave me no problems and taught me some things about business and life.

Sounds like my experience. Mine decided that she wanted to be my permanent #2....she knew I was committed. But she couldn't handle it. 10 missed calls in a row and shit when she knew I was out to dinner.....no bueno.

Eli_Porter

BANNED
Registered
I was 15. Lost my virginity to a 35+ year old spanish chick. Was my uncles neighbor, she asked me to hook up her kids Super Nintendo, when I was done, I sat on her bed with my pants on, she barked "no pants on my bed, I sleep here." I jumped up and apologized, she said take them off...The rest is history...It was a great summer. Her husband left for work, I went to play Super Nintendo ;) Ended up marrying a Latina a few years older than me. lol
This is EXACTLY how them slut hispanic women are. All y’all niggas who are married to 35+ Spanish women, especially the ones who are more Spanish than American..they be on that slut shit.

their whole culture is about women being sexy. They usually will creep with younger niggas to feel young. My best friend lives in Georgia but comes to new york for business. When he’s in nyc he sleeps in his mother in laws house. Long story short, eventually he started smashing that shit every day....

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Someone should tell the poster above me that we’re talking about women, not men.

We have no experience with men and his experience and knowledge isn’t wanted.