Whats the Official Bgol line on Jenna Ortega??

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

jenna-ortega-lace-dress-303826-1668716873954-image.700x0c.jpg

debb2c797d11ee622a741bbd0c1a6de6

Last edited:

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
she look like she cut school to go to a party

dressed up as a whore witch....

she is cute... but not fuckable cute... er

she look like she still in tenth grade...

some of you over thirty PERVY always NERVY muthafuckas would be hanging around high schools

if it wasnt so frowned upon...
She is 20 years old...you can bust that ass all night.

And she's a spinner! Pick her up..ragdoll her...we haven't even gotten to zod yet! All in a tight package. :sleazy:

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She is 20 years old...you can bust that ass all night.

And she's a spinner! Pick her up..ragdoll her...we haven't even gotten to zod yet! All in a tight package. :sleazy:

Hey I like em young too, and yea that fun size is fun.. but I dont wanna feel like, I got ask the ho,

did she finish her homework, while Im givining her a dick smoothie to the face...

Journey

Rising Star
Registered
She looks like she is still 12 yrs old. So a hard pass. Ask me this same question in 10 yrs and it might be a yes.

If you're under 25 yrs old you gotta look legal. I shouldn't be thinking in my mind if I'm gonna catch a case or charge for any sexual encounter.

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Needs about 15 years to look like an actual adult then discuss
Imma Fuck Her Relentlessly and Is Only Gonna Get Worse After She Fills Out Perfectly After Baby Number 3 of the 8 Imma Put in Her.....#she will know zods mighty grace :pain:.....#zod is love :wepraise:
She looks like she is still 12 yrs old. So a hard pass. Ask me this same question in 10 yrs and it might be a yes.

If you're under 25 yrs old you gotta lo1ok legal. I shouldn't be thinking in my mind if I'm gonna catch a case or charge for any sexual encounter.
She gonna fill out around 35-40 or when she pops out the two kids. Boobs going grow out and booty gets rounder..if it goes how I think it will..her best look will be around 35-45.. then she'll get that sexy salt n pepper thing going..and if Rita Moreno is any indication she'll be pretty hot until her late 70s!

Last edited:

Famous1

Rising Star
Platinum Member
She gonna fill out around 35-40 or when she pops out the two kids. Boobs going grow out and booty gets rounder..if it goes how I think it will..her best look will be around 35-45.. then she'll get that sexy salt n pepper thing going..and if Rita Romano is any indication she'll be pretty hot until her late 70s!
I don't have time to sit around waiting for a broads titties to grow. I'll pass.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

She gonna fill out around 35-40 or when she pops out the two kids. Boobs going grow out and booty gets rounder..if it goes how I think it will..her best look will be around 35-45.. then she'll get that sexy salt n pepper thing going..and if Rita Romano is any indication she'll be pretty hot until her late 70s!

^^^^^

This man gets it

I knew quite a few who physically were thick and fine but just has a very youthful face. Its genetics. Wifey whole family got that. Looking like high school in college and still getting carded at 35+.

She is a little extreme but honestly she ALWAYS had that look since Disney/Nick days. I couldn't deal with her till she got another decade on her. She does have that smoky sexy vibe she will grow into like...

Aubrey Plaza>>>>

Last edited: