What would you doing if you caught your girl doing this in a Rapper's IG Video?

Black James Bond

International
International Member
Thank her for revealing her true self and also finding a new revenue stream. Explain she is my bottom bitch and give her to make game. Why put those skills to waste?

Freakydieu

OG Lurker
BGOL Investor
This is how Beat King been doing shows for a few years, when ever he is doing a local show I always takes some homies with me to fuck they head up, because the girls will do anything he say on stage, including stripping naked and eating each outer out and using the cucumber as a dildo on each other. He is local rapper that makes stripper music with some regional hits but has a solid female fan base.

This is a behind the scene of a video shoot.

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
these ho's be straight wildin' at their all female events too …. weren't there a couple of videos posted with chicks lettin' male strippas rub their guns all up on their faces …. I remember them ….. :smh:

the_male_feminist

BANNED
Registered
Let's say your girl decided to go to a concert with her friends on some girl's night out shit. She comes back home and acts like nothing happened boring night, but then your boy who follows the rapper sends you this video of her sucking a cucumber with her friends on stage with the rapper?:eek2:o_O

Dont save her.....