What would you doing if you caught your girl doing this in a Rapper's IG Video?

Database Error

You're right dawg
OG Investor
Let's say your girl decided to go to a concert with her friends on some girl's night out shit. She comes back home and acts like nothing happened boring night, but then your boy who follows the rapper sends you this video of her sucking a cucumber with her friends on stage with the rapper?:eek2:o_O

CPT Callamity

Titty Feelin Villain
BGOL Investor
I'm glad these hoes are getting exposed. These be the same ones on social media complaining about "niggaz" and knowing their worth.

BAG

Cleveland D-T-W [216]
BGOL Investor
tenor.gif

Database Error

You're right dawg
OG Investor
Where is the vid of that bitch who was deep throating a cucumber in the club and almost choked to death?
The shit broke in half while in her throat and that hoe was floppin around the stage like a chicken with it's head cut off.
:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:
:eek:

PussyMan

Rising Star
OG Investor
Men are so judgmental...just because women are having fun with a cucumber in a rap jam suddenly they are not good enuf as girlfriends. Such Insecurity.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Men are so judgmental...just because women are having fun with a cucumber in a rap jam suddenly they are not good enuf as girlfriends. Such Insecurity.
So if I called your girl over for a cucumber party you gonna let her come through? She'll be on her knees in front of me with her mouth open, with her head thrusting back and forth, licking, slurping, drooling, on a cucumber that is placed right on my midsection, and doing these demonstrations in front of hundreds of people and getting videotaped in hopes of thousands maybe millions to eventually see...sounds like a party you want your girl to go? By the way that's juss what she did on camera