What word or phrase do people use that you can't stand? GO!

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
“No Cap”. Shit makes no sense the fuck does that even mean?!?!?

“Opps”. I hate hearing dweebs talking about their “Opps” Fake thug ass niggas

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
"incentative"...............tha fuck?
"those ones" no bitch......its those.............or ...these. the fuck u adding "ones" on there for?

Mastermind2002

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
"incentative"...............tha fuck?
"those ones" no bitch......its those.............or ...these. the fuck u adding "ones" on there for?

You can tell the level of education someone has if they're using "those ones" in a sentence. It's usually hood chicks.

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor
“Shade”, “dragged”…………..all of these terms and catchphrases that tend to spread via social media, especially Twitter.

Kubrick

Rising Star
OG Investor
Overstand
Periodt
At the end of the day
Chess not checkers
Saying "Literally" when they should say "figuratively"
Vibrations
I could care less - It should be I couldn't care less

Mr.Mojo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Cacs on Twitter when a tweet shows black folks fuckin up..they say..

Every..single..time..or.. i diddin du nuffin

I just wanna grab em by the head and knee their fuckin nose and stomp the shit out of em till blood is gushing every goddamn where.

roots69

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
All of them!!! Now that we have old white corporate and media folks quoting rap quotes, sign #1 that the hip-hop phase is just about over!!!!

DragonXJC

I joke and I know things
BGOL Investor

Well Well Well

A racist dog whistle used to signify when a (often negative) racial stereotype is being perpetuated. This is often used with the phrase, “Like a Moth to a Flame”.
Gained popularity after August 3rd, 2023 through the social media app ‘Tiktok’.
Well well well” is also associated with the theme song from an animated television show “The Boondocks,” this theme song being attached to the character Uncle Ruckus- a black character known to hate his own race.
This dog whistle is often used in reference to Black and Jewish people, but does extend to all races.