What watches you brothers rockin?

donwuan

The Legend
BGOL Investor
Fam,

Curious, to know what watches the brothers are wearing? I know about the Apple Watches and I have a Samsung Galaxy 4. I have a Rolex Date Just 41 on the way. Who sporting a Rolex, Tudor, Omega, Cartier, or Grand Seiko? It doesn't have to be iced out to be a nice time piece.

Jay's collection is ill.

donwuan

The Legend
BGOL Investor
Apple Watch for my daily, a Gucci, and Versace when I’m dressed up and a Fossil watch, I’ve had since 12 grade

Gucci makes some nice watches. They following the blacked out trend too.

c475b191-a23d-4c79-9fdf-26c0e8894df2_1.3768d65ae08e468e03e2c27c8a11d1b3.jpeg

Last edited:

donwuan

The Legend
BGOL Investor
Grand Seiko - The Rolex of Japan
Grand Seiko is a line of luxury watches manufactured by Seiko and a separate brand since 2017.

The Grand Seiko brand was launched in 1960 as Japan was rising to be a center of precision manufacturing and vying for a place in the pantheon of first-world countries. The company had produced high-quality watches previously, including Lord Marvel, Crown and Chronos, but Grand Seiko would be a halo brand for the entire company.

Dc2SFMJ.jpeg

XYGM6NO.jpeg

sbRE2ci.jpeg

Last edited:

donwuan

The Legend
BGOL Investor
always amazed humans are still wearing watches

that is two different clocks by the way

qvoq6Ea.jpg

:cool:

A watch makes a statement, their crafted with precision, and mechanical. Battery powered shit are just mini computers. And I know way more about computing than most.

Bury1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Got a small collection. A mix of Omega's, Tags (my wife has Tags too), a Mont Blanc, a Bell & Ross, and the one I wear far more often since I've been working remote: a damned Apple Watch Ultra.

peterlongshort

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Breitling Navitimer about once a week. Garmin Forerunner(whenever it feels like being charged):hmm:

Apple watch I had to trash. I does so may things, but does nothing well.