"WW C"- COVID-19, GLOBAL CASES SURPASS 676 MILLION...CASES 676,609,955 DEATHS 6,881,955 US CASES 103,804,263 US DEATHS 1,123,836 8:30pm 1/28/24

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
They need to take the young people that fully recover and have developed an immunity; they should be moved to the front lines at the hospital dealing with the patient's. We need to recruit some of these people here for when it starts spread all over the place here.

I know 1700 medical workers still got the virus and are spreading it to other people.

There was some white lady that fully recovered without any issues.

The hospitals need to change their admittance practices which encourages the spread of diseases. Need to get rid of the open lobbies with chairs put people in rooms immediately when they are admitted.

Finally we need to change the structure of hospitals creating small pod hospitals around a city.

Last edited:

TooTrilla

Mil Town Legend
BGOL Investor
Listen I will tell you All more information at the right time right now I will be a fool to say anything about what I have been told. Again just be careful out there everybody
tenor.gif

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
So basically as a patient you would drive up and enter a room from the outside with a green light that is isolated. What I suspect is many patients are catching the flu being put in this quarantine facility or hospital with people that actually have this disease and now are catching it. They are getting hit with a double whammy of coronavirus or the common cold or the flu

My preference is to take somebody with that immunity to visit the patient at home and collect all the the samples needed to do determine their disease if possible before taking them to the hospital.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

24730656-8002835-image-a-1_1581668957254.jpg

24730652-8002835-image-a-3_1581668963767.jpg

24742284-0-image-a-3_1581691356421.jpg

24749100-8005633-image-a-13_1581720487850.jpg

wire-24724926-1581652984-718_634x422.jpg

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
I am still waiting for my phone call about this virus but I think (this is just my opinion) we are in trouble

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member
Announcements of announcements usually mean bullshit. :lol:

man, don't get me started. :smh:

i am beginning to think dude is a troll. i didn't have this opinion before. but the activity in this thread has me thinking otherwise. dude, been talking about a phone call for over a month now. fuckouttahere.

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Why do I have to be sick when this crazy shit is going on?
:sick:
I have a warped mind too. Imagination running wild,I start saying to myself, "this shit is already here and they are covering it up and I got it!"
Nice knowing yall
:lol:

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member
Why do I have to be sick when this crazy shit is going on?
:sick:
I have a warped mind too. Imagination running wild,I start saying to myself, "this shit is already here and they are covering it up and I got it!"
Nice knowing yall
:lol:

i am literally side eyeing and grimming everyone i see coughing, sneezing or clearing their throat. :lol:

real talk. lol

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
More than 200 now infected on that cruise ship in Japan
More than 2000 newly infected
More than 1700 Chinese medical workers are infected

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered

GettyImages-1198897007.jpg

You put somebody in a quarantine than get reinfected again with your immune system overreacting. They are treating this like it is the flu.

The US needs to get prepared by ensuring that people have flu shots. People will rush to the hospital after hearing about this and get the coronavirus. Going to the hospital for anything may be a death sentence from some infected health worker.

1. They need to visit the patient at home and collect samples. By the time a patient gets on a crammed bus to visit some hospital and sit in some waiting room that should not exist. A true quarantine is physical barriers between other people preventing reinfection.

2. As soon as you are symptomatic with anything such as a fever don't wait until you need critical medical care.

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
GettyImages-1198897007.jpg

You put somebody in a quarantine than get reinfected again with your immune system overreacting. They are treating this like it is the flu.

The US needs to get prepared by ensuring that people have flu shots. People will rush to the hospital after hearing about this and get the coronavirus. Going to the hospital for anything may be a death sentence from some infected health worker.

1. They need to visit the patient at home and collect samples. By the time a patient gets on a crammed bus to visit some hospital and sit in some waiting room that should not exist. A true quarantine is physical barriers between other people preventing reinfection.

2. As soon as you are symptomatic with anything such as a fever don't wait until you need critical medical care.
I think that virus is widespread in America and the government is keeping it quiet

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Fever, head cold that moved down to my chest

Bruh while you wait for a doctor's visit...

Get some asorbic acid..vit c in powder form... Take two heaping tea spoons

In a large cup of water.. Slam that shit down..its gonna be tart as fuck ...

But let a bruh know how you feel the next day???

If you can't get asorbic acid just get vit c...

And mega dose...take five thousand mgs..after every meal..

Then come back and let a bruh know how you feel...

The next day..

Got some vit c on deck..

Do it tonight...and watch how u feel in the morning..

I ain't been to the doctor in over two decades and I'm healthier than most
Those muthafuckers

With doctor degrees