"WW C"- COVID-19, GLOBAL CASES SURPASS 676 MILLION...CASES 676,609,955 DEATHS 6,881,955 US CASES 103,804,263 US DEATHS 1,123,836 8:30pm 1/28/24

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
5e7dea292d654f0e78480717

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
There are all kinds of small towns in the midwest or south you can stay at until things blow over. Buy a tent and camp in it. Don't just sit there waiting to be on ventilator.
people with your idea is what spreads the disease. Simply sitting out for two weeks and not moving basically Eradicate the virus.

The issue that you are seeing is that you have more infected people than you have recovered which is why you see such a rapid increase in cases. Once you have more recovered patients the spread of the disease will slow down

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
people with your idea is what spreads the disease. Simply sitting out for two weeks and not moving basically Eradicate the virus.

The issue that you are seeing is that you have more infected people than you have recovered which is why you see such a rapid increase in cases. Once you have more recovered patients the spread of the disease will slow down
The problem is those recover patients can’t catch the corona again that’s going on in China right now

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
2020-03-29.png

Here is NY cranking out the tests, funneling people into hospitals, clinics, subways with sick COVID-19 mixed with negative ones just like China and their death rate is skyrocketing. I saw one of the testing sites, it is people waiting in a long line. Of course hospitals want to do the swab for you so they can jack up their revenue rather than you doing it.

Maybe there is a correlation between test frequency and transmission. Testing should be for essential people that have high contact with people.

Last edited:

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
Yo, I got post on here from last week about folks wanting to IMPEACH South Korea's president for doing the exact same shit. He gave away masks to China and his folks were running out. :smh: I never bothered to see if Trump did the same dumb shit, now I know.

I'm no longer amazed at the stupid shit tied to this pandemic.

Canada did the same thing, also.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
Canada did the same thing, also.
Damn. So it's the U.S., Korea, and Canada so far. Probably more will come out. If it comes out Italy did that shit, their leaders might have to flee the country.

I can understand the shit happening with Trump, but Canada and Korea seem to have sensible leadership. Giving away your medical supplies with a pandemic looming is some Three Stooges shit. :smh: