"WW C"- COVID-19, GLOBAL CASES SURPASS 676 MILLION...CASES 676,609,955 DEATHS 6,881,955 US CASES 103,804,263 US DEATHS 1,123,836 8:30pm 1/28/24

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
This moron is really trying to take credit for GM and Ventechs deal to make ventilators for healthcare workers?

He is the fucking worst.... the government should've done shit like this in January in preparation for what was coming....but coincidentally after GM and VT had been in communication/ meetings for the better part of 2 weeks and finally asked for governmental assistance with payment.....he springs on tv saying he made it happen....fucking bitch

Agreed. I was talking to a friend in the AM & we agreed that in a crisis such as the current one, the best thing you can do is just back the experts. Support them all & stand alongside them & allow them to "run the show" as you co-sign everything. Unfortunately one's ego won't allow that, as we're all seeing with the presidunce. Still has to be the face of everything & have petty squabbles with press/reporters of late, etc.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

kingdon777

Salesman of the year!
Platinum Member
United States officially has lost control of this virus people be on guard
I’ve been following you on this, but please explain what you mean by this statement. Of course where on guard, but what changes at this point knowing more cases will occur.

praetor

Rising Star
OG Investor
I feel you but even it's just talking for elections sake, it's still better than just standing by idly having people wondering where you are. Times like these are also when people pay attention to who's being the most vocal and passionate about making a difference

Biden has been doing a bunch of interviews and releasing videos. He was talking about how terrible it must be to not be with a loved one who's dying of the virus. He got choked up talking about his first wife. In another interview, he was talking shit about Trump and Mitch. It's not his fault if his videos don't get replayed as much as Cuomo's.

As governor, Cuomo has info that Biden doesn't have. Unless he can get ahold of some ventilators and PPE, there's not much more Joe can do.

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
I’ve been following you on this, but please explain what you mean by this statement. Of course where on guard, but what changes at this point knowing more cases will occur.

Not to go too deep details this virus is growing at a rapid rate and we are not doing a lot of testing neither so that’s telling me that shit is out of hand the federal government because of Trump is not working well so everyone is sort of on their own

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
For the fam' with kids & young relatives -

Last edited:

kingdon777

Salesman of the year!
Platinum Member
Not to go too deep details this virus is growing at a rapid rate and we are not doing a lot of testing neither so that’s telling me that shit is out of hand the federal government because of Trump is not working well so everyone is sort of on their own
Thanks Easy-b!

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Screenshot-2020-03-27-13.18.43.png

Untitled-copy.png

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

BlackGoku

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I'm torn. When Obama was running, he was able to step in and be seen as in charge, but he was also dealing with an outgoing administration who was receptive to this. All the other candidates suspending their campaigns seemed weak.

The Trump administration is who Biden is running against, he isn't going to be meeting with their advisors or helping to formulate a plan. Trump has already said on record he hasn't and won't reach out to previous presidents, he sees this as weakness to seek help. He'd let everyone die rather than let someone else get credit for it.

That said, Biden can probably comment more, post info, become a resource, and appoint advisors to help states obtain resources and supplies to help. We have average citizens doing this to some degree already.

He's high risk also though due to his age, so I'm not mad that he's not doing public appearances.

But asking Alex Rodriguez wouldn't be seen as weak?? :dunno: :hmm:

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

usacovidmarch26.jpg

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend