"WW C"- COVID-19, GLOBAL CASES SURPASS 676 MILLION...CASES 676,609,955 DEATHS 6,881,955 US CASES 103,804,263 US DEATHS 1,123,836 8:30pm 1/28/24

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This moron is really trying to take credit for GM and Ventechs deal to make ventilators for healthcare workers?

He is the fucking worst.... the government should've done shit like this in January in preparation for what was coming....but coincidentally after GM and VT had been in communication/ meetings for the better part of 2 weeks and finally asked for governmental assistance with payment.....he springs on tv saying he made it happen....fucking bitch

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
Cuomo is in charge of something. Biden isn’t. The most Biden can do is talk. People look to who is in charge. Biden talking at this point would just be for elections sake and would achieve nothing.
I feel you but even it's just talking for elections sake, it's still better than just standing by idly having people wondering where you are. Times like these are also when people pay attention to who's being the most vocal and passionate about making a difference

Last edited:

Multi - P Limited

Rising Star
Registered
Bugs Bunny gave up on cutting off Florida and just left the fucking planet....

giphy.gif

godmc

International
International Member
CDC ISSUES TRAVEL ADVISORY FOR NY, NJ AND CONN
I wonder...do things like this really work? Are there actually people who are oblivious to what is going on and will be enlightened by travel advisories? Who the fuck wants to travel to NY right now unless it’s to see about a sick relative or something?

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
I feel you but even it's just talking for elections sake, it's still better than just standing by idly having people wondering where you are. Times like these are when people pay attention to who's being the most vocal and passionate about making a difference

I'm torn. When Obama was running, he was able to step in and be seen as in charge, but he was also dealing with an outgoing administration who was receptive to this. All the other candidates suspending their campaigns seemed weak.

The Trump administration is who Biden is running against, he isn't going to be meeting with their advisors or helping to formulate a plan. Trump has already said on record he hasn't and won't reach out to previous presidents, he sees this as weakness to seek help. He'd let everyone die rather than let someone else get credit for it.

That said, Biden can probably comment more, post info, become a resource, and appoint advisors to help states obtain resources and supplies to help. We have average citizens doing this to some degree already.

He's high risk also though due to his age, so I'm not mad that he's not doing public appearances.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
How the fuck do you find all this damn shit?... And quickly too.... this you?

Thanks fam' - I keep a number of tabs / windows open, and these sites are all pretty good about having designated pages of content for the pandemic. So I try to save a number of links & fire them off in the replies. Dailymail, CTV, CBC, Reddit, The Atlantic, and so on. Been finding Dailymail's really good with the graphs/visuals/charts ... that really helps when accompanying a link. In case the articles themselves are too long.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
Governor Cuomo is an idiot, he should have evacuated the city instead of locking it down. If you are retired or unemployed, why are you staying in NY riding the subway?

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Honestly …. shit like this makes me realize that there still is humanity left in some of us.... some of us

Out here on the westcoast they've been doing it. The pots and pans and cheering. Then someone in the area gets on a P.A. mic and announces a 5-minute dance party and blasts music to recognize them. Prince, Beyonce, Bruno Mars, etc.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
Evacuated to where? Have you seen the cell phone maps? The virus is everywhere. There is no locking down anymore. There is no place to evacuate to.

If a hurricane came to NY what would you do then? There are alot of people sitting around jerk off in NY when they can be in low density places hospital systems that are not overwhelmed. Get off your ass and leave, find a place that is not being hammered by COVID and stay in a hotel for a month.

Quit riding the subway picking up COVID to pass around.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
Evacuate NY? Do you even realize how asinine that sounds especially in a short time frame & without military assistance? :smh:

Voluntarily leave NY if you have the opportunity, decrease the density of the city and strain on the hospital. This is what I did, I am staying in a horrible small city waiting for this to blow over.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
If a hurricane came to NY what would you do then? There are alot of people sitting around jerk off in NY when they can be in low density places hospital systems that are not overwhelmed. Get off your ass and leave, find a place that is not being hammered by COVID and stay in a hotel for a month.

What place is that? Any place not reporting cases is because they aren't testing. Check the volume of patients at the local hospitals, tho.
You aren't dealing with a situation where you are leaving a hurricane to a safe place with clear weather. Hurricanes are taking place simultaneously every place, the news just isn't reporting the weather correctly because the data is faulty.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
What place is that? Any place not reporting cases is because they aren't testing. Check the volume of patients at the local hospitals, tho.

There are all kinds of small towns in the midwest or south you can stay at until things blow over. Buy a tent and camp in it. Don't just sit there waiting to be on ventilator.

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
Voluntarily leave NY if you have the opportunity, decrease the density of the city and strain on the hospital. This is what I did, I am staying in a horrible small city waiting for this to blow over.

Well God Bless you and I hope that works out for you.

You can't evacuate people from something that has a 2 week incubation period, where you would be unknowingly moving unknowingly infected people to other areas which also have unknown infections. It's too late for that. And without testing, you can't identify who is already a carrier. The enemy is already embedded in the population.