What if Trump pardons the Terrorists who stormed the capital?

CoTtOnMoUf

DUMBED DOWN TO BLEND IN
BGOL Legend
I hope he's not that stupid!

This fat fuck tries to not look bad but he
doubles down, times 10 and just makes
himself and everyone around him look
worse and worse! This shit is like
looking at a slow moving train wreck
that never comes to an end lol!

I love this shit. :)

Man_Of_STeeL

鋼鉄の人 - より似たチタン
Platinum Member
i jus had this thought earlier today...

puttin' myself in the shoes of a white supremacist...neo-nazi...racist...ego-maniac...narcissist....vane...arrogant..broke...incompetent...disloyal... dishonorable...selfish...pathetic...petty...immoral...unethical...weak...inarticulate...unsuccessful...idiot...airhead...pervert...hypocrite...goofball...liar...fake... weasel..snake....lazy...pretentious...fraud...phony...pompous....failure...loser...criminal...cheater...con man...clown..bum...traitor and coward...

that's exactly what i'd do...

Last edited:

the artist

Same shit, different day
BGOL Investor
It damn sure wouldn't help his upcoming Senate situation. That's pretty much admission of guilt.

........even though we all know this MF is guilty of Everything

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
Well, no Cac in the Confederate got punished in the Civil War...
I fully expect that tradition to continue

doug777

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He literally has nothing to lose and what does the senate have to do with this?
Yes he does. If he pardons the terrorists the senate will have to convict. He'll lose his three hundred thousand dollar a year pension, his million dollar a year travel allowance, his secret service protection, and other perks that come with holding the office he'll also lose what's probably most important to him the ability to run for office again.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
Yes he does. If he pardons the terrorists the senate will have to convict. He'll lose his three hundred thousand dollar a year pension, his million dollar a year travel allowance, his secret service protection, and other perks that come with holding the office he'll also lose what's probably most important to him the ability to run for office again.
That’s impeachment

MistaPhantastic

Rising Star
Platinum Member
These whites never seem to learn that elite con men like Trump don't give two shits about them.
They are cannon fodder. He threw most of his own circle under the bus. He's definitely not caring about those yokels.
If he does pardon them, it will be to spite people.

Drayonis

Thedogyears.com
BGOL Investor
If he pardons them he's letting a potential cop-killer go. One (or a few) of them killed that cop and that's what a lot of them are drilling down in the FBI

MistaPhantastic

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Actually, those are things he could potentially lose. I could see losing the pension.
He will NOT lose his SS detail.
Here's why:
They remove his secret service detail and he is captured and tortured by a foreign entity or anyone for that matter and is forced to give up secrets that he would have been privy to as President or if he defects and consorts with enemies and gives up info. Who's fault is it? Congress.
They are then liable for any info that leaked because they put him in that position.
Its like the YFN Lucci situation. They made it possible for harm to come to him, therefore they are responsible for whatever happens as a result of that.
He's keeping the Secret Service detail post impeachment. SS detail is less of a perk and more of a necessity for all ex-Presidents.

TooTrilla

Mil Town Legend
BGOL Investor
I would love to see him lose his Secret Service detail.

48c536b22a95419f806ef2de6c0bdfef_18.jpeg

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Shit u thought if that when breakfast club put out that video. They should of waited to arrest them till he’s out

MissMighty

Fuck You INGRATES
Platinum Member
Actually, those are things he could potentially lose. I could see losing the pension.
Here's why:
They remove his secret service detail and he is captured and tortured by a foreign entity or anyone for that matter and is forced to give up secrets that he would have been privy to as President or if he defects and consorts with enemies and gives up info. Who's fault is it? Congress.
They are then liable for any info that leaked because they put him in that position.
Its like the YFN Lucci situation. They made it possible for harm to come to him, therefore they are responsible for whatever happens as a result of that.
He's keeping the Secret Service detail post impeachment. SS detail is less of a perk and more of a necessity for all ex-Presidents.

Pretty sure everyone was talking about how he lost secret service protection now.

doug777

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Here's why:
I should have said taxpayer funded secret service. You and your family can have all the secret service you need Mr. President but you' ll be billed. Did anyone hear about Trump's daughter and son in law have six bathrooms in their home and won't let the secret service use any of them?

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
An insurrectionist mob stormed the Capitol at his behest and even then cacs were still defending him and finding ways to normalize an attempt at a coup. :smh:
He is going to pardon them and cacs will celebrate it...

CoTtOnMoUf

DUMBED DOWN TO BLEND IN
BGOL Legend
Pretty sure everyone was talking about how he lost secret service protection now.

He's going to lose the SS protection? I
surely hope so. I thought they get that
for the rest of their lives? Did they strip
that benny from him yet? I also want
them to take away that pension that
POTUSs get. I want this piece of shit
to suffer for the rest of his pathetic life!
As yall can see, I hate of this POS. :)

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If he does he just does,I'm no longer shocked by what white people do for other white people and what this country allows whites and others to do.

Your focus should be on,what do you plan to do to help yourself help your people that want to be helped and have the same agenda?2021 is the time.

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Trump don't care about them assholes he doesn't even like them that's what is so funny .

Trump was raging because the poor white trash mob made him look bad.

Daily Mail but I have no doubt he said that shit. :lol:

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He literally has nothing to lose and what does the senate have to do with this?
If trump pardons ANY ONE of them he will put the GOP in a super awkward (more so than now) position to have to convict him...if they don't they will by extension be condoning people who committed federal crimes. And the dems SHOULD eat their lunch on that shit...no other way to spin it.

TheBigOne

Master Tittay Poster
Platinum Member
I always thought the FBI should’ve waited until after Wednesday to prefer charges. He can’t pardon someone with no charges, including his self

MistaPhantastic

Rising Star
Platinum Member
All y'all talking about him losing his SS detail are thinking with your emotions and not strategically.
The minute something jumps off that's a security risk to the U.S. and its traced back to him, y'all will be like "what happened to the secret service?"
:hithead:

Race Harley

Rising Star
Platinum Member
:angry: I already want to knock his block off but if he pulls that stunt, I'd seek him out and punch him in the throat! :angry:

Ryokurin

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I always thought the FBI should’ve waited until after Wednesday to prefer charges. He can’t pardon someone with no charges, including his self

Actually, he can. Because Governors can't do it, people assume the President can't, but they can. But at this point, the only thing that will probably happen to him if he did was he'll get stripped of his ability to run for office again.

doug777

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Can trumpsters be pardoned if they've only been charged? Those in custody won't be convicted until after the 20th.
I have no idea. I've heard pundits discussing Trump pardoning himself and kids for things they haven't been charged with yet but I've never heard anyone say he can't do it.

doug777

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
All y'all talking about him losing his SS detail are thinking with your emotions and not strategically.
The minute something jumps off that's a security risk to the U.S. and its traced back to him, y'all will be like "what happened to the secret service?"
:hithead:
If the government offers him and his family secret service protection but only at his expense, do you believe he's going to leave himself and his family open to attack out of spite?

PJN

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Well then, what's he waiting for? Pardon them the fuck up already, ole slow ass fuck!