What Corner these intelligent brothers be on?

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
They are vampires

they like to consume bloody meat

they are allergic to the sun

they come from caves like bats

when the water from above (Godly water) hits them they get an allergic Reaction and smell funny, they also don’t like to bathe in water

they are pale like death

vampires like dogs cause it’s a protector for when they use to sleep..notice cacs love for dogs

prone to violent behavior and savage like ways

very similar to the monster vampires

Cochese2k

The rules change for me
Registered
They are vampires

they like to consume bloody meat

they are allergic to the sun

they come from caves like bats

when the water from above (Godly water) hits them they get an allergic Reaction and smell funny, they also don’t like to bathe in water

they are pale like death

vampires like dogs cause it’s a protector for when they use to sleep..notice cacs love for dogs

prone to violent behavior and savage like ways

very similar to the monster vampires

Comparing them genetically to that of hybrid cat and equestrian species very spot on. Neanderthal traits are also on the nose. However this being known will also explain there codependency to enslave and destroy life directly connected to the sun.

blaze

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man, it's hard to not dig a guy telling you that your oppressors are actually inferiors. At that same time though, we have to live together. That means that we have to win hearts and minds. This sounds dangerously close to the people who wouldn't let black folks serve in the military in the early to mid 1900's talking about black folks didn't posses the mind capacity to be sailors. Just sailors! Not commanders or generals or captains. Think about the fact that they determined we weren't fit the DIE for our country. It just sounds like the reverse of that to me and I don't think that's where we want to be as a society.