What are your plans for the 4th?

55th View

Rising Star
Registered
People-fireworks.jpg

Curious to know how cats are planning to spend the 4th of July, given the state of things across the globe. I'm personally planning to grill out w/ the fam at home and maybe hit a local park w/ them, but staying in an open area.

Anybody planning to travel or visit fam?

KrafMatik

Rising Star
Registered
Putting some chicken and ribs on the grill. Bought some fireworks for kids to shoot off when it gets dark.

Rembrandt Brown

Slider
Registered
I told the wife from now on the 4th will be a different country's holiday since All holidays Matter. :rolleyes: :smh: :lol:So, I'm celebrating Peruvian independence on the 4th:

peruvian-chicken-115.jpg

0ed3ca82bdcb5a427a0c62266d87e292.jpg

Im going all out for real. fuck these cacs. Next year will be another country.

I need to learn where to buy that damn green sauce, it is the best.

Rembrandt Brown

Slider
Registered
:yes: It is the truth. It's called aji verde and your local Peruvian or Latino grocery should be able to hook you up. If you don't have one near you, there are a ton of recipes online.

My favorite nearby takeout place is a Peruvian joint and I, too, shall celebrate the blessed day of Peru's independence tomorrow!

UNSEEN

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
BBQ drinking alcohol hitting the blunt..I know they ridin up and down Crenshaw..I just might drive by there to see the show..it is like a show..they'll slow down traffic cuz they shit be so clean..later I will just chill out and listen to the illegal fireworks while sipping on something...