Wentz, the most overrated QB in the League

D@mnphins

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
And this is what happens when a team with the lead goes away from their gameplan. Start playing off cause we have the lead. Now the lsing QB puts up numbers cause teams are in prevent and the middle of the field is wide open. Coaches need to play like they are putting 100 on a team. Where there is no chance of a comeback.

husband73

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
As a born bred Eagles fan.. this year is just unbelievable. We GOTTA BE THE MOST INJURY PRONE TEAM IN THE NFL. And DeSean, and Alshon just here to pick up a check. Both These niggas been hurt FOR DAMN NEAR 2YRS STRAIGHT!!! HOW SWAY??? Jim Schwartz (DC) GOTTA GO!! THAT NIGGA SUCKS. Wentz? Maaaan.... once the nigga got married and have a baby...I KNEW IT WAS OVER- and he's got Hurts on his mind as pressure

Nzinga

Lover of Africa
BGOL Investor
Carson Wentz has never been the same since he broke his leg; which is
sad because was daring, dangerous and dynamic

tanks1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Eagles injuries on offense: you blame the qb?

TE Zach Ertz, RB Miles Sanders, WR Alshon Jeffery, WR DeSean Jackson, WR Jalen Reagor, TE Dallas Goedert, LT Andre Dillard, RT Lane Johnson, G Brandon Brooks, G Isaac Seamalo, OT Jason Peters and OT Jack Driscoll.

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
His stance on social justice earned my respect. Football be damned
Who cares about a racist’s stance on social justice? Once he donates atleast half of his contract to progressing so-called black issues then he can get some respect.

Nzinga

Lover of Africa
BGOL Investor
Who cares about a racist’s stance on social justice? Once he donates atleast half of his contract to progressing so-called black issues then he can get some respect.
I do not know anything about his racism; educate me.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Last edited:

twillz1

The Voice of Reason
BGOL Investor
As an Eagles fan, I believe the Eagles organization should recoup some of the money they paid this guy and give him the boot. Any other QB in the league is better than him right now. He has cost them more games than necessary...Fuck him...
Remember Wentz' rookie season? They ignored Dak's similar INT - free play to tout Wentz' lack of interceptions....until they couldn't anymore.
It's not Carson's fault, but highly unfair.

slam

aka * My Name Is Not $lam *
BGOL Legend
12 Years
204 Mil
0 playoff wins

shit where the time go ...this bum been in the league 12 yrs...:eek2:

wow ...i feel for lions fans...yikes ..no playoff wins n he got tht much money ...wtf...?