Wendy's Franchisee James Bodenstedt Donates 400K to Trump campaign

ronmch20

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm not surprised, but appreciate hearing this. It helps me know where not to spend my money. Unfortunately, I just tried there new chicken sandwich and it was as good as the chic filet joint but much bigger. At their introductory two for 5$ its a hell of a bargain.

Huh? You say thanks for letting you know where not to spend your money and then you do a promo for them. :confused: Hope you were just being satirical. :hmm:

Tha Baldavenger

Rising Star
Platinum Member
How about cats stop running around trying to cancel shit and actually build something. This twitter culture is backwards. These companies don't give a fuck about your funky lil stimulus check. Build your own Wendy's.
good point, we need to just not spend the money and build our own infrastructure, Sad thing is "cancel culture" is easier for people, and they get that immediate satisfaction instead of building something meaniful.

blackpepper

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Huh? You say thanks for letting you know where not to spend your money and then you do a promo for them. :confused: Hope you were just being satirical. :hmm:
Yeah, I was wrong for that, but I still remember my reaction to that sandwich. It was soooo good, and I'd been a regular customer up to that point. Make no mistake they are cut off, but I'll miss them.

peterlongshort

Rising Star
Platinum Member
good point, we need to just not spend the money and build our own infrastructure, Sad thing is "cancel culture" is easier for people, and they get that immediate satisfaction instead of building something meaniful.
Google ‘Prince George’s County Tax liens’. They pushed the sale out to the end of the month. If you gonna loot, grab some land. I’m creating a thread on the business board. This is the most opportunity I’ve seen in PG in over a decade. Don’t let a good crisis go to waste.

CptMARVEL

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
All these out-of-topic deflections and you STILL won't answer a simple question. When you first used the term, my first response was a simple question you lying coward. You deflected it then just like you're doing it now. Own up to what you said. What are you afraid of?
I actually HAVE answered your question, bub.
Sadly, you just don't like my answer. :dunno:

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
The company that is over Wendy’s file for bankruptcy