Wendy's Franchisee James Bodenstedt Donates 400K to Trump campaign

blackpepper

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm not surprised, but appreciate hearing this. It helps me know where not to spend my money. Unfortunately, I just tried there new chicken sandwich and it was as good as the chic filet joint but much bigger. At their introductory two for 5$ its a hell of a bargain.

fu2

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He's a franchisee of Wendy's, Taco Bell and Pizza Hut. Countdown to someone releasing his locations for the looters to steal some Frostys, Tacos and personal pan pizzas. Also countdown for the Wendy's board to call him reminding him he fucking up they money and releasing a statement reminding everyone franchises are independently owned and operated

dasmybikepunk

Wait for it.....
OG Investor
He's a franchisee of Wendy's, Taco Bell and Pizza Hut. Countdown to someone releasing his locations for the looters to steal some Frostys, Tacos and personal pan pizzas. Also countdown for the Wendy's board to call him reminding him he fucking up they money and releasing a statement reminding everyone franchises are independently owned and operated
I don't like Trump as much as the next person with an ounce of sense but why tell such an elaborate lie?

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Why you mean countdown? Since when have people released locations so they can be robbed and looted?

Who the fuck wants Frostys and Tacos like that?

Let's not turn people into criminals for no reason and get them locked and killed.

What we need to do is use our financial power and attack them financially!

Get the locations and boycott them!

Conquer the enemy on the inside and the outside from the left and the right.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
I'm not surprised, but appreciate hearing this. It helps me know where not to spend my money. Unfortunately, I just tried there new chicken sandwich and it was as good as the chic filet joint but much bigger. At their introductory two for 5$ its a hell of a bargain.
100089957-327011534949640-4908408936492695552-n.jpg

gQ4qU1.jpg

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Meh. Most rich whites are bigots or flat out racist. And if we aint boycotting the nfl or chick filet, this don’t matter either. Racists own most businesses we frequent. Y’all still shop at the corner store, get gas from foreigners and buy hair from them too. Google Trump donor lists and youlll see we ain’t avoiding making them rich.

BlackRob

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Either they're underpaying employees or donating money to Republicans. They're all doing it.
Where we gonna eat?

Unless they on some racist Papa John BS. Never been an issue to me. In fact i wanna check out dat Chicken Sandwich

Last edited:

dasmybikepunk

Wait for it.....
OG Investor
Either they're underpaying employees or donating money to Republicans. They're all doing it.
Where we gonna eat?

Unless they on some racist Papa John BS. Never been an issue to me. In fact i wanna check out dat Chicken Sandwich
You should eat at home, you stop being lazy and believing the marketing of the garbage food, and cook at home
even if it's not culinary or organic healthy it's still better for you than fast food, they hype up them promotions, show some fancy pretty pictures
of the food, then sell you $1.20 cents worth of salty, grease laced processed food for 500% markup, then have the nerve to smile and make you feel like this is some real dining experience :smh:

...and yes fast food pay is the worse, unless your the general manager and your store does at least 2-3 million a year, unless GM is not where your starting and or maybe your a teen, fast food should always be thought of as a stepping stone, not somewhere you work for year after year making 9-10-11 an hour making garbage food and cleaning up the general publics garbage, and never even seeing at least $15 an hour :smh:

I guarantee that sandwich is trash!

jmo and advice

Liver Cancer and they say he had a heart attack on his way out :smh:

praetor

Rising Star
OG Investor
Where we gonna eat?

He is clearly listed as the president and ceo of Wendy's on the company's website. Not just the ceo of a company that owns some stores, but the ceo of Wendy's itself.

CptMARVEL

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Who are the usual SJW's?
Answer:
#1. Turn on your computer/cellphone.
#2. Use the "Google" search engine.
#3. Type in the term well known or popular Social Justice Warriors or SJW's.
#4. Read several different articles, news pieces and factual entries.
#5. Decide for yourself.

Alternatively...

#1. Go to YouTube.
#2. Type in the term SJW.
#3. Watch several different videos on the subject.
#4. Make note of the names/organizations who most reoccur.
#5. Decide for yourself.

:dunno:

fu2

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He is clearly listed as the president and ceo of Wendy's on the company's website. Not just the ceo of a company that owns some stores, but the ceo of Wendy's itself.

......Ummm, I actually read the article and not just the tweet. They are clearly not referring to the CEO and even refers to him as the franchisee. Hell, it's even in the first line of the article and bullet points under the picture in the article. Please point out where it mentions Todd Penegor. Strange going through the trouble of going to the company's website and clicking on the leadership page (which I did as well) and posted it but didn't bother reading the actual article before researching

The first fast-food franchisee to advise Trump on reopening restaurants has donated more than $400,000 to the president's reelection — including $200,000 in March
  • James Bodenstedt is the CEO of Muy Cos., which operates Wendy's, Taco Bell, and Pizza Hut franchises.
  • Bodenstedt has donated more than $440,000 to Trump's reelection campaign, including $200,000 in March.

On Monday afternoon, Trump is set to participate in a roundtable discussion with restaurant-industry leaders on the field's recovery from the coronavirus pandemic. The leaders include Panera CEO Niren Chaudhary; Jose Cil, the CEO of Burger King and Popeyes' parent company, Restaurant Brands International; Thomas Keller, a fine-dining restaurateur; and Muy Cos. CEO James Bodenstedt.

Bodenstedt is the first fast-food franchisee to take a seat among restaurant-industry leaders advising Trump on the industry's struggles during the coronavirus pandemic.

While experts have said independent restaurants will suffer most during the pandemic, the most prominent White House advisers have been CEOs of chains and leaders of fine-dining empires. (Will Guidara, the former co-owner of a restaurant empire that includes the upscale New York City restaurants Eleven Madison Park and The NoMad, will appear on the roundtable as a representative for the Independent Restaurant Coalition.)

Muy Cos. operates Wendy's, Taco Bell, and Pizza Hut franchises. While some franchisees operate only a handful of stores, fast-food chains are increasingly relying on independent owner-operators that control dozens of locations. Muy Cos. is one of these larger franchise companies, with hundreds of fast-food restaurants around the US.

Bodenstedt has made significant donations to Trump's reelection campaign, according to Federal Election Commission filings.

Since 2018, the Muy Cos. CEO has donated more than $440,000 to the president's reelection campaign. His most recent donation was on March 12, when Bodenstedt donated $200,000 to the Trump Victory PAC. Muy Cos. did not immediately respond to Business Insider's request for comment.

Last edited:

fu2

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Why you mean countdown? Since when have people released locations so they can be robbed and looted?

Who the fuck wants Frostys and Tacos like that?

Let's not turn people into criminals for no reason and get them locked and killed.

What we need to do is use our financial power and attack them financially!

Get the locations and boycott them!

Conquer the enemy on the inside and the outside from the left and the right.
That was sarcasm and agreed boycotting the locations is better. I was pointing out counting down to Wendy's separating itself from him and as a franchisee, he's going to deal with the consequences by himself for donating to Sergeant Orange.

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don’t see an issue with it and I respect it. He is doing him and putting money to a cause that is in his best interest.

You can’t be about “Self” and get mad when it doesn’t benefit you. He is doing what he feels is best for him.

Now we as a people need to put our funds in places that’s best for our interest and needs. Finally we need to do what’s best for our people and not worry about if it is fair to others

Walter Panov

Rising Star
Registered
Answer:
#1. Turn on your computer/cellphone.
#2. Use the "Google" search engine.
#3. Type in the term well known or popular Social Justice Warriors or SJW's.
#4. Read several different articles, news pieces and factual entries.
#5. Decide for yourself.

Alternatively...

#1. Go to YouTube.
#2. Type in the term SJW.
#3. Watch several different videos on the subject.
#4. Make note of the names/organizations who most reoccur.
#5. Decide for yourself.

:dunno:
I was asking YOU, cracka.