Welp next month may be crazy (Coronavirus story)

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
Once again its the UK….People please look at international news this virus is really doing some interesting things

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Like I said b4 there’s only 2 things to get rid of this… number 1 force isolation of all paleskins and forcing them all to go to Europe and making them stay there

Or number 2 force isolation of the pale skins to Europe and

But ya don’t hear me or want to listen on what has to be done

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Whenever you see a place that pretty much had low turnout especially black areas and all of a sudden there’s a spike or new mutation you can guarantee cacs planted some shit there.. remember in the beginning there was less than 1000 cases on that whole continent..an scientist and bill gates were “baffled” on why that was..kept on talking about they don’t understand why that is..than mysteriously the numbers started to go up

easy_b

BGOL Investor
Whenever you see a place that pretty much had low turnout especially black areas and all of a sudden there’s a spike or new mutation you can guarantee cacs planted some shit there.. remember in the beginning there was less than 1000 cases on that whole continent..an scientist and bill gates were “baffled” on why that was..kept on talking about they don’t understand why that is..than mysteriously the numbers started to go up
You know I’m not going to fight you on that theory but right now if it is true is already backwashing on to the UK and Hong Kong (China).

theoriginalgreatone

MOAR
BGOL Investor
This is why I was telling you guys to watch international news because this virus for the last two months was doing some strange shit overseas and now look what’s happening the numbers is rising in America but after Thanksgiving it’s going to be crazy….Especially in the Midwest.
Unfortunately, I'm happy, because people don't listen. I'd hate to see family or friends die, but people aren't taking this seriously because of greed.

slewdem100

Rising Star
OG Investor
According to these media outlets, a lot of these new variants seem to be starting in SA...whats happening there?...really odd since Africa was, and probably still is, the least affected continent....do they have theories or should everyone just accept it because it's "mysterious" Africa?

easy_b

BGOL Investor
According to these media outlets, a lot of these new variants seem to be happening on SA...whats happening there?...really odd since Africa was, and probably still is, the least affected continent....do they have theories or should everyone just accept it because it's "mysterious" Africa?
Regardless on where it started….it’s moving and it’s moving fast

Last edited:

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
According to these media outlets, a lot of these new variants seem to be starting in SA...whats happening there?...really odd since Africa was, and probably still is, the least affected continent....do they have theories or should everyone just accept it because it's "mysterious" Africa?

What Is this shit...brah

doe moe

Rising Star
Platinum Member

South African scientists detect new virus variant amid spike
Experts say the variant is a concern because of its high number of mutations and rapid spread among young people.

Nov. 25, 2021, 6:38 PM EST
By The Associated Press
JOHANNESBURG — A new coronavirus variant has been detected in South Africa that scientists say is a concern because of its high number of mutations and rapid spread among young people in Gauteng, the country’s most populous province, Health Minister Joe Phaahla announced Thursday.

The coronavirus evolves as it spreads and many new variants, including those with worrying mutations, often just die out. Scientists monitor for possible changes that could be more transmissible or deadly, but sorting out whether new variants will have a public health impact can take time.

South Africa has seen a dramatic rise in new infections, Phaahla said at an online press briefing.
“Over the last four or five days, there has been more of an exponential rise,” he said, adding that the new variant appears to be driving the spike in cases. Scientists in South Africa are working to determine what percentage of the new cases have been caused by the new variant.

mrcmd187

Controversy Creates Cash
BGOL Investor
and-so-it-begins-gif-3.gif

easy_b

BGOL Investor
everybody is going to get infected...its inevitable....its a matter of does your immune system keepp you alive or not.....too many people will not get vaccinated or wear a mask...so it will continue to mutate.
Yep I had to tell people this on Twitter all day. With this virus everyone Has to be on the same page…..If not well you see what’s coming

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
everybody is going to get infected...its inevitable....its a matter of does your immune system keepp you alive or not.....too many people will not get vaccinated or wear a mask...so it will continue to mutate.

What is this shit... brah

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
Good thing Scary B stays in his room under his bunkbed with the lights turned on while inside his bubble and mask on
:rolleyes:
But on the real side, he was talking about this shit when our politicians should have been talking about it. January 2020. It's embarrassing that BGOL and other Internet places were up on this while our politicians(bof sides) had better shit to do with more insider info than we had. :smh: When they show you how much they care, believe them.

As for this new variant, I will say the U.S. DESERVES all that fucking work. From the 'muh freedom' fools to the fat, out of shape virtue signaling COVID nazis. For political and economic reasons, the U.S. was never honest about who this virus was taking out.

Back in spring 2020, I said people could slowly start taking care of themselves and dropping weight. Building cardio even if bigger. Here we are and all most fat asses did was virtue signal about getting a shot for something that is known to mutate. MSM protecting them because there is no 'fat shaming', but they quick to trot out the dying 'muh freedom' hick or the 'perfectly healthy' 300 pound chick who is rekt behind the virus.

So here we are. A virus that takes out fat people at a 80 percent rate has a mutation that might be a 'significant threat to the vaccine program." Damn near 80 percent of the U.S. dead from this are seniors. What have we done to protect them? What have we done to protect children if it mutates and targets them? Did we beef up online learning? No.

I won't be under my bed, but I will be on it chilling watching all these folks panic because they didn't properly prepare for the sequel. All the body positive people can pick up their Herman Caine awards next to the 'muh freedom' folks they clowned. Or none of that shit might happen. This might be nothing. But the point of having insurance/guns/fitness/money/etc is it's there if you need it.

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You know I’m not going to fight you on that theory but right now if it is true is already backwashing on to the UK and Hong Kong (China).
u both can be right at same time