Welp next month may be crazy (Coronavirus story)

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
I see why they're watching it closely.

"B.1.1.529 has 32 mutations on the spike protein alone. This is an insane amount of change. As a comparison, Delta had 9 changes on the spike protein."
Yep that’s the scary part this virus has a mind of its own.

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Investor
OK then I guess you have to get sick or die but you can’t talk shit from the grave.

No offense but you are a fear pusher, you tried to flood that NFL thread with your “this is gonna be the end of us” message because the stadiums were back full and the Delta variant had just been discovered. COVID is real but 99% of the world has been opened for almost a year now so according to you we all should be dead by now

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I see why they're watching it closely.

"B.1.1.529 has 32 mutations on the spike protein alone. This is an insane amount of change. As a comparison, Delta had 9 changes on the spike protein."

And it is guaranteed that it will be the dominant variant very quickly just like Delta... :smh: :smh: :smh:

The extremely transmissible Delta variant of the coronavirus, which overtook all other variants in the United States just a few months ago, now represents more than 99 percent of cases tracked in the country, according to the data from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
No offense but you are a fear pusher, you tried to flood that NFL thread with your “this is gonna be the end of us” message because the stadiums were back full and the Delta variant had just been discovered. COVID is real but 99% of the world has been opened for almost a year now so according to you we all should be dead by now
No offense but your hypothesis about me is incorrect.

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

tenor.gif