Music: Well damn?!?! Look at Adele after her divorce...UPDATE: ENGAGED TO RICH PAUL!

God's Gift

The best of the majority of you niggas.
BGOL Investor
Lizzo is next

She probably had surgery. I hope she had the extra skin removed.

And she's still white, so she probably looks 50 without make up

Damn... The hate is strong in this one. Did her dog kill yours or something?

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
Exactly! and ain't it a black singer named Adele also?

fred-sanford-wtf-man.gif
No she just sounds Black

ronmch20

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Cracked out is an expression bruh. You've never heard that before? :confused:

Its just means she's incredibly skinny already. How skinny do you want her?

The work crack is associated with drugs, and yes I've heard the term cracked out. Her weight lost is not due to crack, so why intimate it is?
You said she's "incredibly skinny" so it seemed more appropriate to just leave it at that and not lay some undeserved pejorative on her in an attempt, I guess, to be funny. Words matter. :hmm:

Drayonis

Thedogyears.com
BGOL Investor
The work crack is associated with drugs, and yes I've heard the term cracked out. Her weight lost is not due to crack, so why intimate it is?
You said she's "incredibly skinny" so it seemed more appropriate to just leave it at that and not lay some undeserved pejorative on her in an attempt, I guess, to be funny. Words matter. :hmm:

You're on bgol...you're kidding right?

November 17

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Don't go by these fucked up photos, she really is attractive facially. If she dropped another 25 pounds she'd rise to at least a 7, maybe even higher. :hmm:
I agree with you about her being facially attractive, not sure if she needs to lose more weight or not? However, I wonder how her fanbase is going to view her as she appears to be spending time with more black men?

MistaPhantastic

Rising Star
Platinum Member
who is she? i've heard the name but that's about it.
You have probably heard this one (2.6 BILLION youtube hits):

Like Flawless said, she's probably about to go full slut mode with music to match. Lizzo got the big girls' confidence up. No matter how much weight she loses, she'll still be a big girl in her mind, so she's probably relating to "Lezzo" something fierce right about now.

MistaPhantastic

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I agree with you about her being facially attractive, not sure if she needs to lose more weight or not? However, I wonder how her fanbase is going to view her as she appears to be spending time with more black men?
They will figure out a nice way to say "You're not fat, so you don't have to date black men anymore."
Say whatever you want but you know that's how they think.

Cannibal

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
CM-COMPOSITE-ADELE-2.jpg

Looks like she lost 25 pounds recently, doubt they’re talking about from her heaviest weight.

But what do I know? :dunno:

Another 25 pounds and she’s gonna start looking anorexic.
I got a lot of stock in the body. Fat bitches lose weight and they just don't come back from that shit, saggy skin, stretch marks, yeeesh, I'm good. She look like she had a nose job and a lip job too, look at that shit. Naaa cuz, her little hollywood whore look don't fool me for a second.