Wee / Wii: (Fucked Up AUDIO) -DJ's Joke about possible DEATH before & during contest.

Dert Bagg

Star
Registered
Wee for a Wii: [AUDIO] DJ's Joke about possible DEATH / 10 Employees are Fired

Show has been canceled and 10 employees were fired in the after math of the Wee for a Wii contest. http://www.dailynews.com/ci_5027885

Whats fucked up is the audio of the contest....they knew enough about the dangers to be concerned, but they weren't, and then proceeded to joke about the shit. No medics on hand...no medical consultation. I smell a lawsuit & possible criminal charges...

Audio Auto-starts:
http://www.sacbee.com/static/newsroom/kdndslides

Last edited:

alexw

Unapologetically Afrikan!
Platinum Member
Re: Wee / Wii: (Fucked Up AUDIO) -DJ's Joke about possible DEATH before & during cont

man that shit is even sadder after hearing the audio :(

that has to be invountary manslaughter or something...fuck

Dert Bagg

Star
Registered
Re: Wee / Wii: (Fucked Up AUDIO) -DJ's Joke about possible DEATH before & during cont

Reckless endangerment seems appropriate...

CervixThumper

Support BGOL
Registered

Well, they signed releases. Also, they offered them compensation to stop the contest. Should the have had a medical team there? Yes, but they waived them of all liability when they filled out the waivers. The girl at the end said I could probably drink some more if you gave me some...

Dert Bagg

Star
Registered

A good lawyer will sue and win...
Release forms ultimately don't mean much when the activity con be determined to be reckless. Imagine Russuin Roullete with legal waivers....no dice.

CervixThumper

Support BGOL
Registered

Russian Roulette is drastically different than drinking water. The reckless activity was engaged in by the contestants involving a non-dangerous instrument. You can eat yourself to death...if you go to an eating contest and gorge yourself until you damage your stomach or intestines, are the holders of the contest going to be held liable? They engage in reckless behavior on Fear Factor all the time...like dangling you from a moving helicopter. If they chopper crashes will they be held liable? Waivers are not the last word, but they had the option to quit at any time, and in fact were offered something to do so.

femmenoire

Modded Moderator Modding
BGOL Investor
DJ's fired after water drinking contest turns deadly

I knew there would be repercussions.

[FRAME]http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/16660273/?GT1=8921[/FRAME]

trekei

Star
Registered
Re: DJ's fired after water drinking contest turns deadly

Fired ?? Who has the money and the say so to authorize the event . Plus who thought you could die from water? Im sure lawyers are going to be brought out.

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor

repost fem...but can you say lawsuits.....they're trying to cover their asses now... :cool:

elchoccolatte

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Fuckin Crackas, Anything for some BullIsh...

And a Dr.called in to WARN em... :rolleyes:

femmenoire

Modded Moderator Modding
BGOL Investor

lightbright said:
repost fem...but can you say lawsuits.....they're trying to cover their asses now... :cool:

Oh I didn't know the fact they got the boot was a repost.

I'm really surprised more people don't know about water intoxication though.

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor

femmenoire said:

..it was just posted today I think with an audio of the broadcast too..those two dj's were laffin and joking the whole way thru... :smh:

trekei

Star
Registered

femmenoire said:

Whats more funny is the fact that just I always preferred to get gatorade after a long basketball or training day when youre dead tired and dehydrated. I just looked it up yesterday cause i still couldnt believe it, but if i woulda grabbed the water and over do it like i usually do with the gatorade , i couldve been in a state she was in before she died. crazy. but the station should be held responsible , need to have medical help on site.

femmenoire

Modded Moderator Modding
BGOL Investor

lightbright said:
..it was just posted today I think with an audio of the broadcast too..those two dj's were laffin and joking the whole way thru... :smh:

I just found it. Thanks for the info.

I'm sure there was no malicious intent...all jokes. And I'm very surprised the radio station OK'd this. I wonder who owns that station as often times they are owned by network television affiliates.

Either way, I smell a lawsuit coming on.

Thanks to Dert Bagg for posting this first and the audio (even if it was on autoplay).

Tech

Star
Registered

Seems like more and more people are dying from trying to get their hands on these expensive video game systems. Time to bring back the Atari 2600 and call it a day.

femmenoire

Modded Moderator Modding
BGOL Investor

trekei said:
Whats more funny is the fact that just I always preferred to get gatorade after a long basketball or training day when youre dead tired and dehydrated. I just looked it up yesterday cause i still couldnt believe it, but if i woulda grabbed the water and over do it like i usually do with the gatorade , i couldve been in a state she was in before she died. crazy. but the station should be held responsible , need to have medical help on site.

Yeah often times runners and cyclists are prone to water intoxication.

FYI, coconut water has more potassium and is better than any sports drink out there. In fact sports drinks like Gatorade and Powerade are sweetened with aspartame which is linked to various types of cancers.

Cocounut water is cheaper and healthier. You can also drink coconut water after a heavy night of drinking and your hangovers won't be as bad.

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor

femmenoire said:
Yeah often times runners and cyclists are prone to water intoxication.

FYI, coconut water has more potassium and is better than any sports drink out there. In fact sports drinks like Gatorade and Powerade are sweetened with aspartame which is linked to various types of cancers.

Cocounut water is cheaper and healthier. You can also drink coconut water after a heavy night of drinking and your hangovers won't be as bad.

Lush... :rolleyes: :lol:

Jiggaa

Star
Registered

omg, a listener actually called in and told em they would die if they drank too much water, and they still did the stunt. fucking idiots.

blackm00n

Star
Registered
why she drowned herself, literally...thats said...possible law suit if either side gets a good lawyer..expect that station to be bankrupt...if it was in MA state, expect DA to be involved...then again, we even charged everyone who fucked up the BIG DIG..when the tunnel ceiling collapesed killing a woman in her car....sadly hours before Madonna drove thru that same tunnel

The Black HHH

Star
Registered
Oh Shit!
Caller: Those people could get sick or possibly die.
DJ: We don't care! They signed a release!

The fucked up thing is, this is NOT the DJs fault!!!
It's the producers'. The DJs are actors, the Producers write the script.

Have you guys noticed that people who are suicidal are faced with the difficulties of how to die. And for some people who are not suicidal, death comes to them easily? This reminds me of when people accidently kill themselves when they they try to strangle themselves and masturbate at the same time. :smh: :smh:

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
femmenoire said:
Does the fact that the station fired the DJ's mean they can't be held accountable?

If they signed a release like they said they did, I don't think so, but it will keep them from opening up new reasons by the dj's for lawsuits in the future and to try to help the "image" of the station in the publics eyes by their playing the ones that are appalled by the actions of their employees... :rolleyes:

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor

PikeStreet said:
Have you guys noticed that people who are suicidal are faced with the difficulties of how to die. And for some people who are not suicidal, death comes to them easily? This reminds me of when people accidently kill themselves when they they try to strangle themselves and masturbate at the same time. :smh: :smh:

1)...the act of strangling/choking to cut off the oxygen supply causes a euphoric feeling right b4 unconciousness and stimulates the arousal, not the act of wanting to kill oneself idiot....

2)...and the board realized ages ago that you were faced with the difficulties of how to die, and explained several simplistic ways for you to kill urself by....which you've clearly had difficulty in following the step by step instructions....just mail urself a package bomb.... :hmm:

lightbright said:
1)...the act of strangling/choking to cut off the oxygen supply causes a euphoric feeling right b4 unconciousness and stimulates the arousal, not the act of wanting to kill oneself idiot....

2)...and the board realized ages ago that you were faced with the difficulties of how to die, and explained several simplistic ways for you to kill urself by....which you've clearly had difficulty in following the step by step instructions....just mail urself a package bomb.... :hmm:

Shut the fuck up you imbecile. I am perfectly aware of how choking can cause a sense of euphoria. I was making a parallel between people who don't want to die but end up dying anyway accidentally while some people who really want to die find it hard to do so.

And if I remember correctly you accused me of being a racist which I am not. If you knew anything about me you would know that this is not true. I have no problems with blacks, whites, latinos, etc. I don't appreciate someone trying to make accusations about me that aren't true. if you don't know what your talking about then just shut the fuck up dumb azz. :angry: :angry:

One more thing. I don't know why you wish death on me because I have done nothing wrong to you. This is my first time even conversing with you so I don't know why you are on my jock now. Anyways, I see you have a problem and its called INTOLERANCE. You don't like the way I post? Then put me on ignore dumbazz. But don't sit there and spew hate because you hate me for no reason.

So just shut the fuck up because I don't even know you doggy. I don't wanna know your azz either.

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor

PikeStreet said:
Shut the fuck up you imbecile. I am perfectly aware of how choking can cause a sense of euphoria. I was making a parallel between people who don't want to die but end up dying anyway accidentally while some people who really want to die find it hard to do so.

And if I remember correctly you accused me of being a racist which I am not. If you knew anything about me you would know that this is not true. I have no problems with blacks, whites, latinos, etc. I don't appreciate someone trying to make accusations about me that aren't true. if you don't know what your talking about then just shut the fuck up dumb azz. :angry: :angry:

One more thing. I don't know why you wish death on me because I have done nothing wrong to you. This is my first time even conversing with you so I don't know why you are on my jock now. Anyways, I see you have a problem and its called INTOLERANCE. You don't like the way I post? Then put me on ignore dumbazz. But don't sit there and spew hate because you hate me for no reason.

So just shut the fuck up because I don't even know you doggy. I don't wanna know your azz either.

...do like the strippers do and smoke a blunt outta ur pussy...I've never called you racist..just stupid and gay with you lispy ass video making self...

and "doggy"...you and steelwill are the only bishes that say that...you the same people?....

..unless I run into you in a gay nightmare...you'll never know me

you don't have or wear a jock...you wear one of these...

7b421633b7.jpg

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor

PikeStreet said:
fuck u motharfuckar! :(

..eat shit and die you pathetic excuse for a faggot...you can add me to ur next audio....fukking bucket of pussy snot... :angry:

Sango

Rising Star
Platinum Member

too much of anything isn't good for you...