We All Related to This Cat LoL.....9.18

guyver

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Dog he is acting like a child. This is his daughter and he don't want to put a coat on. Common colds are lethal to folks his age, talking normal is only going to make people entrance themselves.

Got to disagree. The daughter should have respected her father's wishes. Like someone else said, toss the coat in the car if you really think it will be an issue. Even her tone of voice was that of someone who is speaking to a child and not an adult. If she had treated him with the respect of being her elder instead of a child who didn't understand, he probably would have been more open to putting on the coat.he didn't come off as not having the ability to make decisions and was aware of the temperature being 60 degrees with the high being 90.

He's acting like someone who is being annoyed by someone who clearly has a need for attention and knew how he would react.she even stated they had not made a video in awhile. In all likelihood the father doesn't like the shit and got annoyed as soon as the attention whore turned on the camera.

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah, but she's annoying him on purpose though, for clicks

Just take the jacket, throw it in the back seat so it's there if he ends up needing it instead of debating him woman! :lol:
Got to disagree. The daughter should have respected her father's wishes. Like someone else said, toss the coat in the car if you really think it will be an issue. Even her tone of voice was that of someone who is speaking to a child and not an adult. If she had treated him with the respect of being her elder instead of a child who didn't understand, he probably would have been more open to putting on the coat.he didn't come off as not having the ability to make decisions and was aware of the temperature being 60 degrees with the high being 90.

He's acting like someone who is being annoyed by someone who clearly has a need for attention and knew how he would react.she even stated they had not made a video in awhile. In all likelihood the father doesn't like the shit and got annoyed as soon as the attention whore turned on the camera.

I deal with my grandmother and she tells me all the time that she is going to get her daughter (my mother) to kick my ass. Doesn't matter the tone. I could talk to her like this or my normal voice. One of her family members is going to fcuk me up. And this shyt runs the gamut of telling her NOT to leave the remote in the microwave to the staff stealing her license (she ain't had a license EVER!!!)

I can see the attention whoring aspect of it so I am not arguing that side of it, but I know the old people in my life and that have passed on, tone goes a long way with some people, or maybe my peoples are just SUPER combative.

guyver

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I deal with my grandmother and she tells me all the time that she is going to get her daughter (my mother) to kick my ass. Doesn't matter the tone. I could talk to her like this or my normal voice. One of her family members is going to fcuk me up. And this shyt runs the gamut of telling her NOT to leave the remote in the microwave to the staff stealing her license (she ain't had a license EVER!!!)

I can see the attention whoring aspect of it so I am not arguing that side of it, but I know the old people in my life and that have passed on, tone goes a long way with some people, or maybe my peoples are just SUPER combative.

That's kind of my point. Is it being super combative or a lack of respect. People like to view the elderly as weak and incapable of making a decision for themselves. Clearly there are situations where that may in fact have some truth to it. However, you don't lose your desire to be independent or your personality that has developed over a lifetime just because you are old. I didn't see a father being combative with his daughter. I saw a father being annoyed and behaving like anyone who is being purposely agitated would react. At one point he even asked her to please stop the harassment. Overall he was respectful given the situation and may have been somewhat joking himself at times.

I'm not going to speak on your experience, but nothing in the video shows that her father needed assistance making decisions. Alot of people are just over protective or controlling to the point of thinking they know what is best for others instead of listening to what others want and need.