Washington, DC & Surrounding Areas (the goodole DMV)

Mello Mello

Ballz of Adamantium
BGOL Investor
Anything going on in Baltimore this weekend or the next? They just put an Aquarium out there looking for some things to get into in Baltimore.

d-weezy

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Anything going on in Baltimore this weekend or the next? They just put an Aquarium out there looking for some things to get into in Baltimore.
Nannypalooza so a bunch of women that are really maternal are going to be in the BWI area this weekend. LOL

CPT Callamity

Titty Feelin Villain
BGOL Investor

Sorry I didn't see this earlier in the week but.you can head out to Annapolis from Bmore and hit up the MD Renaissance festival if you're into that.

CPT Callamity

Titty Feelin Villain
BGOL Investor
What’s good tonight in Maryland?

Good question. After Halloween and Howard Homecoming you know it's cuffin season!

-Beerfest at Nationals Park tomorrow.
-Kennedy Center on Sunday: Words, Beats and Life Festival and Graffiti Jam. Also that night the Isley Bros.

Last edited:

Mello Mello

Ballz of Adamantium
BGOL Investor
Good question. After Halloween and Howard Homecoming you know it's cuffin season!

-Beerfest at Nationals Park tomorrow.
-Kennedy Center on Sunday: Words, Beats and Life Festival and Graffiti Jam. Also that night the Isley Bros.
That sounds like the move. Good looking. I’ll be out there for Sunday.

d-weezy

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
In DC for work for the next 7 days.
Any updates for 2022?

1. NMAAHC of course if you get the tickets the day of or if you're a Vet you and one person can go straight in
2. The NSO is doing a tribute to GoGo Music over at the Entertainment and Sports area
3. Milk & Honey (Black owned) at The Delegate in Mt Vernon Sq or the rooftop bar or Creole on 14th if you venture up to Columbia Heights. Ben's Next Door is a good choice for dinner on U st. Cane or Kitchen & Cray on H st are also good places.
4. Art All Night event is this weekend all over the city
5. Breweries in Ivy City have tours. I'd say Wine Down Wednesdays at City Winery

the13thround

Rising Star
Platinum Member
1. NMAAHC of course if you get the tickets the day of or if you're a Vet you and one person can go straight in
2. The NSO is doing a tribute to GoGo Music over at the Entertainment and Sports area
3. Milk & Honey (Black owned) at The Delegate in Mt Vernon Sq or the rooftop bar or Creole on 14th if you venture up to Columbia Heights. Ben's Next Door is a good choice for dinner on U st. Cane or Kitchen & Cray on H st are also good places.
4. Art All Night event is this weekend all over the city
5. Breweries in Ivy City have tours. I'd say Wine Down Wednesdays at City Winery
Thanks for this list.
I'm gonna try and knock some of these out.
Haven't been to DC since 2015.
I did eat at Ben's next Door last time I was there.

Kemo07

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Thanks for this list.
I'm gonna try and knock some of these out.
Haven't been to DC since 2015.
I did eat at Ben's next Door last time I was there.
Go down to the Wharf and just pic a restaurant. Check out 12 Stories or Whiskey Charlie while you’re down there too. Great views