Warnock won Georgia

MemphisNigga

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
giphy.gif

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
I guess it's a win that someone that with a functioning brain won.

Status quo for black people. No real win for us. Choice was to get worse on a few issues, mainly with voting or stay the same. It's like being in prison and the choice was remain the same or get beatdowns every Friday.

We never get shit.

CptMARVEL

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Thank you GA for restoring my secret belief that people from the south actually have common sense.
Sadly though, this election was FAR TOO CLOSE for me to embrace that idea completely... :hmm:

On the plus side; this election makes it official that EVERY Trump endorsed candidate for the GOP's "red wave" has lost their bid for public office. :bravo::bravo::bravo:

Ummm...
Has Herschel demanded a recount yet?
Or claimed to be the real winner because the election was full of "fraud"? :rolleyes:

Seriously; if he did, does Herschel even know what the word fraud even means...? :dunno:

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
He ain't gonna do a damn thing for Black People either, so what.
Oh, you’re not gonna hear a peep from him again and Republicans should be ashamed of themselves. There are a very small handful of Black Republicans in Georgia and they didn’t want no part of this. They had to get home boy from Texas. The demographics in Georgia like I keep seeing is changing rapidly Georgia is officially a purple state.

RUDY RAYYY MO

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Oh, you’re not gonna hear a peep from him again and Republicans should be ashamed of themselves. There are a very small handful of Black Republicans in Georgia and they didn’t want no part of this. They had to get home boy from Texas. The demographics in Georgia like I keep seeing is changing rapidly Georgia is officially a purple state.
Too close a race to still refer GA as purple.