WARNING VERY GRAPHIC BEAR ATTACK - No your eyes aren't playing tricks on you

Mr. Met

So Amazin
BGOL Investor
So...how exactly does a 900lb bear sneak up on 2 dudes tryin to kill him..?

giphy.gif
Same way 200-400lbs lions do. They know what spots to walk and walk very lightly. By the time you see what hits you it’s too late.

tenor.gif

Eli_Porter

BANNED
Registered
Based on all the comments, I'll stick with the screenshot. I'm not clicking that shit.
As usual, a bitch needs to announce in size 20 font that he’s too pussy to watch a video. Is that the new gay black thing - to announce to the world that you’re a pussy? Fucking pathetic

PeerlessMack

Been here longer than you think!
Platinum Member
Damn how the fuck were the plastic surgeons able to reconstruct his face back?
Damn those wore some damn good plastic surgeons worth all the money they charge.
And how the fuck was he able to talk and still conscious with his face thorn of like that?
The restoration of his face is what's amazing.

Exactly. I am more interested in how they made his face look like a normal human instead of a pack of ground beef. Medical advancement is amazing. Imagine if this would have happened 50 years ago.

An RnB Thug

El Capitan of The LOVE BOAT
Platinum Member
Damn how the fuck were the plastic surgeons able to reconstruct his face back?
Damn those wore some damn good plastic surgeons worth all the money they charge.
And how the fuck was he able to talk and still conscious with his face thorn of like that?

I'm sure they had to use a DEAD MAN'S face (skin)
His was DONE

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Hunting is some white people shit though. I am so glad I dont have that mentality.

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
were Just fuckin flesh bots.. Nigga if I saw a bear charging at me I might just die from heart attack.. Used to read readers digest stories as kid bout shit like this. Dude said a bear hit him one time and his scalp was hanging off.. I was like fuck the woods.. You can have it.
I remember reading that same story as a kid too.

BigDaddyBuk

still not dizzy.
Platinum Member
were Just fuckin flesh bots.. Nigga if I saw a bear charging at me I might just die from heart attack.. Used to read readers digest stories as kid bout shit like this. Dude said a bear hit him one time and his scalp was hanging off.. I was like fuck the woods.. You can have it.
im a very VERY occasional hunter...so much so that i have to use bow weapons cause i dont have a license.

if you dont think i go out there armored the hell up you stoooopid.

if that mafugga got to crunching on me i'd have 2 or 3 extra seconds before he got to the meat.

hopefully i'd be able to persuade it that it aint worth it.

baB2viu.jpg

roots69

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Damn!!! Reason #1, why I give nature the upmost respect!!

The OP gets the post/video of the year award!! HNIC, give that may a free month with that post!!