WARNING GRAPHIC - Got caught stroking his wife so husband knifes them both

Mr.Mojo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
tenor-1-1.gif

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
You know this shit could have happened to me back in my younger days because there was a Nigerian woman I was smashing at her house even though she was going through a Divorce and her husband still her access to the house I didn’t give a damn about him. Later on when we just became friends she told me that he had a machete collection at a public storage somewhere and I was like :angry: :furious: But she was a nice piece of ass LOL and she was 10 year old older than me I was 19 she was 29. After that moment if I ever ran into a chick who was still married I did not do nothing at their house to be on the safe side.

LennyNero1972

Sleeping Deity.
BGOL Investor
Bruh OP is a liar that shit graphic as fuck dude terminated her with extreme prejudice.:eek2::smh: That's why I don't fuck with married broads, a lot of dudes don't play that shit. I remember this cat from high school my senior year got shot in the face for jazzing some dude's wife. Didn't know him personally, he sat right next to me in homeroom. Word got back about what happened and I always took that as an example.

Black A. Camus

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bruh OP is a liar that shit graphic as fuck dude terminated her with extreme prejudice.:eek2::smh: That's why I don't fuck with married broads, a lot of dudes don't play that shit. I remember this cat from high school my senior year got shot in the face for jazzing some dude's wife. Didn't know him personally, he sat right next to me in homeroom. Word got back about what happened and I always took that as an example.
Why I gotta be a liar, though? We must just have different definitions of graphic. The video doesn't show the stab wounds, internal organs, or copious amounts of blood, so I didnt deem it excessively graphic. Everyone here has seen much, much, worse.

LennyNero1972

Sleeping Deity.
BGOL Investor
Why I gotta be a liar, though? We must just have different definitions of graphic. The video doesn't show the stab wounds, internal organs, or copious amounts of blood, so I didnt deem it excessively graphic. Everyone here has seen much, much, worse.
You didn't see all that blood on ole girl and the bed?

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
We don’t cry for sinners on my block.
You know this shit could have happened to me back in my younger days because there was a Nigerian woman I was smashing at her house even though she was going through a Divorce and her husband still her access to the house I didn’t give a damn about him. Later on when we just became friends she told me that he had a machete collection at a public storage somewhere and I was like :angry: :furious: But she was a nice piece of ass LOL and she was 10 year old older than me I was 19 she was 29. After that moment if I ever ran into a chick who was still married I did not do nothing at their house to be on the safe side.
In Tobago, we call it a cutlass. The first time I went to Trinidad a woman was chopped to death for cheating right down the street.

You leave that man -- you divorce him and go live your life. If you rather catch a cutlass than some random dick then you have serious problems.

Black A. Camus

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
There's plenty of videos on gore
or rotten and many other .coms

That shit WAS graphic so
you need to fix that thread
description in your post. :smh:
I never said it wasnt graphic. I said it wasn't excessively graphic. Motherfuckers after shotgun suicides, and/or when you see gore is what I consider excessively graphic. So we have different subjective definitions of what constitutes "graphic." Oh the fuck well:dunno:

Last edited:

yardy

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
DAMN :eek2:
That was savage as fuck

Don't know if that was their spot, but you most def don't creep with married women at their spot.