Wake Up!!!

DawudSpeaks

Support BGOL
Registered
My bestfriend and I live in Seattle and so I cannot speak on any other place but, have you noticed the growing population of Asians, Mexicans, and Indians? If you're black and you go into their neighborhood or establishments you get treated worse than a dog. Anyway, my friend and I were talking and he made the comment, "Before you kill a people you first have to get the nation to agree with your views about those people." That's what Hitler did before he tried to kill the Jews. Propaganda! Even our own people put out propaganda on us. It's time to put down the bling bling and pick up something and start swinging. Black people need to be aware and start teaching our children about the truth. We need to stop wanting to be like that man and focus on ourselves! We need to ask these gangster rappers to spread this message since they have our kids attention or be voted out of our race and let that man deal with them when the time comes. It's time to WAKE UP!!!

nittie

Star
Registered
If you're black and you go into their neighborhood or establishments you get treated worse than a dog.

I thought this only happened in the South, down here there are still places that have "Whites Only" signs, cops still kill Black people, and the KKK still burn crosses. I agree we need to define and advance our culture but when you are personally disrespected it is up to you to teach the perpetrator some manners.

DawudSpeaks

Support BGOL
Registered
Nawl, it's a blackmans hell up here! My wife is an asian women and she told me before she here to America they told her at the airport not to mess with blacks cause they only want to get you pregnant and live off you while you're on welfair. What I'm saying is that whites are teaching foreigners to hate us, there are Africans here who'd rather see their daughters and sons marry whites instead of African Americans.
Blacks are sleeping while the whiteman is passing laws to keep us from working. That shit about what the Mexican President said is BS, they won't even give us the time of day on jobs like that and they are more likely to put a mexican in charge of hiring and you know that most mexicans don't like us anyway.
Ten years ago I did something stupid and got in trouble on a Domestic Violence charge my first time ever getting in trouble and they tried to throw the book at me. They gave me a strike and called it Unlawful Imprisonment, gave me a gun charge, I had a permit and it was in MY house. I put my resume on monster and I get calls all the time for interviews but I never get the job. I make a very good impression on the interviewee but when they do a backround check on me things change. I've been back to school and I tought myself how to build computers but still nothing. I remember when I was going to Anger management and there was a cocky white guy there in my class braging about how he put his 45 cal to his wifes' head and threaten to kill her if she took his kids. He got off without getting a felony, all he had to do is pay a court fine and complete anger management class. It is in my opinion that felonys are given to blackmen to stop them from changing their lives and to keep offending. Anybody ever heard the term," when you're born black you're born with two strikes already." I feel like I'm out too but I've been patient mainly because I still need to serve as an example for my 17 year old son, otherwise I would have lost it along time ago. Thanks to my wife who, is A HELL OF A WOMAN, keeps our family strong and her parents give us support in more ways than one. Not all asians, mexicans, or indians are devils like these whites here in Seattle, just the majority and they too are victims of white oppression.​

Last edited:

DawudSpeaks

Support BGOL
Registered
I know most of you have heard about that whiteboy who killed a family and took their son and daughter and later killed the son but keep the daughter and raped her repeatedly, he use to live here in this state. Have you read about the doctor who had sexual relations with his male patients and the mayor of Olympia who was on chat lines solicitating sex from young and even under aged males, promising them jobs and other things? There's more of them too but the trippy thing is that they all got job without backround checks! You see, backround checks are ment for blacks to be checked out not whites. People are being programmed to treat us as suspect, as soon as they see the blackness of our skin they try not to make eye contact, speak, or get too close to us. How many of you brothas and sistas have encountered this? One more thing, how many times have you been walking downtown and three or four white businessmen are walking toward you and they act as if you're not there and refuse to give you some room to pass, common courtesy! Me I don't move, I bump the shit out of them with an extra shoulder like it's 4th and inches. :lol:

nittie

Star
Registered
Not trying to tell you what to do, but it helps if you have a good attitude, I always remember that these fools are out to get me so I make sure that don't happen. Look at each situation individually, don't get bogged down with racism, if it is institutional racism try and see it as a opportunity to sue some people and put money in your pocket or make a name for yourself in your community. If it's a individual disrespecting you go off on em, get some stress off your brain, you'll feel better.

DawudSpeaks

Support BGOL
Registered
Oh no, I'm not angry reguardless of how you interpret what I have written. I have a saying, "why get mad at the devil for doing his job?" I'm just trying to get your attention focused on what's really going on.

nittie

Star
Registered
Believe me I understand there is a conspiracy against blacks all I'm saying is make it work for you. Trying to hip our people is a noble cause but at the end of the day a person is responsible for themselves. I'm starting to think the problem between Blacks and Whites is we really don't understand each others culture. Whites want an adverserial system where it's every man for themselves, what we call racism they call capitalism. Blacks want a more social system where we help each other what we call compassion they call communism. Unfortunately since we are the minority we are forced to play by their rules.....for now anyway.

DawudSpeaks

Support BGOL
Registered
Man, don't comment on my forum because you're anti... You are not helping! Putting words into my mouth and trying to make this seem like it's my personal attack against whites is exactly what I don't need you to do. It's called, BLACK PEOPLE RISE UP not DawudSpeaks rise up. That's the problem with us today too many of you screwing up the message. For all I know you could be white trying to make a point. Sell out some where else not in my forum!!!

nittie

Star
Registered
I'm not trying to ruin your forum...excuse me if I'm misunderstood...but it's not about us as much as it is about the system we live in. We have 2 choices assimilate or make it work for us...don't take this personally.

Gods_Favorite

Star
Registered
DawudSpeaks said:
My bestfriend and I live in Seattle and so I cannot speak on any other place but, have you noticed the growing population of Asians, Mexicans, and Indians? If you're black and you go into their neighborhood or establishments you get treated worse than a dog. Anyway, my friend and I were talking and he made the comment, "Before you kill a people you first have to get the nation to agree with your views about those people." That's what Hitler did before he tried to kill the Jews. Propaganda! Even our own people put out propaganda on us. It's time to put down the bling bling and pick up something and start swinging. Black people need to be aware and start teaching our children about the truth. We need to stop wanting to be like that man and focus on ourselves! We need to ask these gangster rappers to spread this message since they have our kids attention or be voted out of our race and let that man deal with them when the time comes. It's time to WAKE UP!!!

I've been to several asian establishments in Oakland and out here in this piece of shit where I live, I wasn't really treated bad but I noticed asians are strictly business with people who are not their own, they won't fuck with you but they will take your paper if you want to shop in their stores. Now that I think about it as far back as high school all the asian kids would stick together like glue, the only asian chicks that would date whites or blacks were the ones raised here in America or lived her for a long time. Mexicans and Indians are the same way. I hear what your saying but cats have been preaching the same thing since Malcolm walked the earth and its still the same.