Vote for Trashterpiece Theater (I could use your help, BGOL)

TheFuser

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
BGOL has been hella supportive of my web series, Trashterpiece Theater. Jawn grew over the past year like crazy (mainly on IG) and it got accepted to screen at the American Black Film Festival's Comedy Fest. Now it's up for the Audience Award at the event. It's wild, this time last year I wasn't even thinking about festivals and now I'm up to win an award. I could use your votes. It legit takes less than 10 seconds.

It's the last one in the 2nd section. You don't have to vote for the other sections if you don't want, but if you do, 180 Seconds (Shorts) and The Funny And Weird Thoughts (podcasts) were the two funniest to me in their respective categories. But again, you can only just vote for the Web Series if you want.

VOTE:

Here's the latest episode in the series if you need a laugh today. Yup, I was lying on my dick before I lost my virginity. Yup, jawn left me no choice! lol

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor
has the voting expired that link doesnt go to the Audience Award

Edit to add it may only allow me to vote once :dunno:

Hey yall. My Animated Shorts Series (TRASHTERPIECE THEATER) is nominated for the Audience Award at the American Black Film Festival (ABFF) Comedy Festival. If yall have a couple secs, could you drop a vote? Legit takes like 10 seconds. Would be appreciated.

Screen-Shot-2021-06-03-at-5-52-33-PM.png

TheFuser

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Done. Keeping doing ya thing fam
Done.. shared on my facebook too
Done. Gonna send this to my fam.
Done. Good luck
I got you .....
Done. Good luck
I got you!
done
good luck fam
Done good luck
I'm glad I clicked play. That was some good stuff. You got my vote.
I voted for ya.
Done. Didn't know who to vote for in the other 2 categories so I only voted for the OP.
Done! Keep up the good work!
(and keep trashing Whindly Williams!)
Voted when you first dropped the request. Good luck bro.
Done. I look forward to the new episodes.

It's seriously appreciated yall